• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Am I Close to Reaching My IPT Goals?

F
friday
I just looked at my IPT and I had 5 active qualified at the end of December. One of them is a recruit of my recruit, but O BOY I am SOOOOOOO close. Just had to tell someone who would understand. Thanks for listening.

Sorry, I don't get it. What are you so close to? Directorship? If all 5 were active and qualified at the end of December you are a Director!!:D

No, one is a recruit of a recruit - she need 5 PERSONAL recruits.Congratulations on being close - go get #5!

Oh man, I completely missed that! I need to go get some sugar! (I don't drink caffeine. :D )

That's great, Alison! Go get #5 - and don't stop there! :)

Whoohooo congratulations!! Keep recruiting though so you have that consultant cushion! :)

Only one more!! You can DO IT!!!

Yay! Al you are doing so great! You have it in the bag. Get ready to walk at your conference....

Go girl go! You will promote to director with 6 1st liners = one more 3%, one more towards 1st line sales, & a cushion! :chef:

Keep us posted!

1. How do I know if I am close to reaching my IPT goals?

The best way to determine if you are close to reaching your IPT goals is to regularly monitor your progress. This can be done by keeping track of your active qualified recruits and comparing them to your set goals. You can also reach out to your upline or mentor for further guidance.

2. What is an IPT goal?

IPT stands for Income Producing Team and refers to the number of active and qualified recruits in your downline. Your IPT goal is the number of active and qualified recruits you aim to have at a given time in order to meet your revenue and growth targets.

3. What happens if I don't reach my IPT goals?

If you do not reach your IPT goals, it is important to assess why and make necessary adjustments to your recruitment and business strategies. This could include reaching out to potential recruits, improving your training and support for your downline, and setting more realistic goals for yourself.

4. Can my recruits count towards my IPT goal if they are also recruiting others?

Yes, your recruits can count towards your IPT goal even if they are also recruiting others. This is because their success and growth ultimately contribute to your own success and growth in the company.

5. How often should I review my IPT goals?

It is recommended to review your IPT goals on a regular basis, such as monthly or quarterly. This allows you to track your progress and make necessary adjustments to your recruitment and business strategies in a timely manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sassypip
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Dina Atnip
  • Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Bren706