• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Active (A) - Inactive (I) - What's (L) ??

In summary, the Individual Performance Tracker can be helpful for Consultants in tracking their commissionable sales, new recruits and qualified recruits, and list of all commissionable orders submitted.
ChefNic
I've seen my recruits go inactive before and it put the (I) next to their name in IPT.
One of my recruits went inactive May 1st, A REAL SHOCKER TO ME - she supposedly had a couple shows to turn in late April, they never showed up, and now it has a (L) next to her name...

ANother recruit, went inactive May 1st too..she told me she was done... It still has a (A) next to her name... confused ..

Can someone fill me in?
Thanks

Maybe it means Leave? Hopefully someone has an answer for you!

Here you go from Consultant's Corner:L = Personal sales requirement waiver (Leave)

Individual Performance TrackerHere's a quick guide to using the Individual Performance Tracker.We recommend that you print this guide for future reference. To print, right click your mouse and select "print."As a Consultant or Future Director, you can view sales and recruiting information for yourself, your recruits, and their recruits.Report Contents * Consultant name
* Consultant number
* Career level
* Start date (receipt date of Consultant Agreement) - This date is in red if the start date is within the current calendar year.
* Status: A = Active; I = Inactive; L = Personal sales requirement waiver (on leave) Note: Inactive Consultants will only appear in the months they had commissionable sales.
* Super Starter Month One - This month is listed if the Consultant's first Super Starter month occurs during the current calendar year.
* Qualification date - This date is in red if the qualification date is within the current calendar year. (Do NOT use this to track qualified recruits for TPC or annual incentive programs, since rules for those programs are very specific.)
* Phone number
* Commissionable sales
* Number of Shows submitted (includes Kitchen, Bridal, Catalog, Classic Fund-raiser) and number of bookings from those Shows - shown in parentheses below the sales amount.
* Number of new recruits and qualified recruits - shown in brackets below the number of Shows/bookings. For example, [1,2] means 1 new recruit signed that month and 2 recruits qualified that month.
* List of all commissionable orders submitted and number of bookings from each one (To view, click on the sales amount in a specific month; a pop-up window will display all orders from that month. To view the entire year's orders, click on the sales amount in the "Total" column.) Features * For every Consultant, you'll see the number of recruits signed in each month. You can find the new Consultant(s) who joined in a specific month by referring to the start date listed for each person. This date is in red if it is within the current calendar year. This is helpful when a promotion rewards you for recruiting in a specific month, or when a new Consultant needs to submit a certain amount of sales to earn a promotion. * For every Consultant, you'll also see the number of recruits who qualified in each month. You can find the new Consultant(s) who qualified in a specific month by referring to the qualification date listed for each person. This date is in red if it is within the current calendar year. PLEASE NOTE: This report does not track qualification of recruits for Top Performance Cluster or annual incentive programs, since rules for those programs are very specific. * You can see a list of all commissionable orders submitted in a month for a specific Consultant. Click on the sales amount in a month, and a pop-up window will display all orders from that month. To see all orders for the current year, click on the sales amount in the "Total" column. The list includes:
o Order number
o Order type
o Date submitted
o Commissionable sales
o Number of bookings * Choose the months you want to view. This is helpful if you want to see sales for specific months when tracking for a promotion. Click the check box under the month(s) you do want to see, or unclick the check box if you don't want the month(s) to display. If you change the months you want to see, click REFRESH in the box at the top left of the report chart. * When you view only one month, all the information will reflect status and career level from that month. For example, if you are a Future Director now but were a Consultant in January, clicking on January only will show you as a Consultant, since that was your level in January. * To view all months so far this year, click VIEW ALL MONTHS in the box at the top left of the report chart. * You're able to view reports for your recruits and their recruits by clicking on the Consultant's name. When you click on a Consultant, that person's report will display, including his/her number of signed personal recruits listed under each month. * To return to your original report at any time, click the VIEW MY LINE link in the box at the top left of the report chart. The Home Office updates the information in this report Monday - Saturday, plus the last business day of the month. Orders that are delayed while processing due to errors will not appear until they are resolved. You may experience a delay when viewing your report depending on its length.

Oh Thank you!
Were did you find that??

I called and talked with her about that a few weeks ago...but she assured me she had some shows at the end of the month. So I don't know if they cancelled or are late closing...
WHEW!

She's been great in sales, etc..so it was getting me worried...wouldn't want her to lose those career sales!

Thanks so much!

ChefNic said:
Oh Thank you!
Were did you find that??

I called and talked with her about that a few weeks ago...but she assured me she had some shows at the end of the month. So I don't know if they cancelled or are late closing...
WHEW!

She's been great in sales, etc..so it was getting me worried...wouldn't want her to lose those career sales!

Thanks so much!

It was on the guide to the IPT.
When you are in your IPT click on "view a visual guide..." and it is all there!

Wow. I never noticed that. Thanks Janet!

What is "Active (A) - Inactive (I) - What's (L)?"

"Active (A) - Inactive (I) - What's (L)?" is a system used by Pampered Chef to categorize their products based on their availability and popularity. The letters A, I, and L stand for Active, Inactive, and Limited Edition respectively.

What does "Active" mean in the "Active (A) - Inactive (I) - What's (L)?" system?

In the "Active (A) - Inactive (I) - What's (L)?" system, "Active" refers to products that are currently available for purchase and are considered to be popular and in demand.

What does "Inactive" mean in the "Active (A) - Inactive (I) - What's (L)?" system?

"Inactive" in the "Active (A) - Inactive (I) - What's (L)?" system refers to products that are no longer available for purchase. This could be due to discontinuation or being sold out.

What does "Limited Edition" mean in the "Active (A) - Inactive (I) - What's (L)?" system?

"Limited Edition" in the "Active (A) - Inactive (I) - What's (L)?" system refers to products that are only available for a limited time. These products are often seasonal or special edition items.

Why is it important to pay attention to the "Active (A) - Inactive (I) - What's (L)?" system?

The "Active (A) - Inactive (I) - What's (L)?" system helps customers easily identify which products are currently available for purchase and which ones are not. This can help with planning purchases and avoiding disappointment if a desired product is no longer available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedDor
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • amy07
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
kcont
  • cincychef