• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director aLetter to Send Gift Recipient "A Gift Has Been Purchased..."

G
Gagescorpages
Does anyone hae something like this?
My cousin is sending a PC gift to another one of my cousins. It will be shipped to their home and my cousin wants me to send some sort of note saying "A gift is on it's way from yada yada..."
Hoping one of you has something to share!
Thanks in advance!!

Bumping...
anyone?

I don't have anything. But, do you have any PC notecards or stationery? If so, just drop them a note that a gift has been purchased for them and it's on the way and for them to watch for a FedEx package from Pampered Chef. Be sure to include your biz card so they can contact you.

I have one but it's in publisher on my old computer. I need to make one up in Word but haven't gotten around to it.

Basically, it reads:

An exceptional Pampered Chef gift was chosen for you by

Suzie Giftgiver

Your gift will arrive soon! Enjoy!

Hope that helps! :)

Dear [Name of Gift Recipient],

I am writing to let you know that a special gift is on its way to you from [Name of Sender]. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have had the pleasure of helping [Name of Sender] select the perfect gift for you.

I know you will enjoy this thoughtful present and I can't wait for you to receive it! It will be shipped directly to your home, so keep an eye out for its arrival. In the meantime, I hope you are doing well and I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the gift.

Thank you for being a valued part of our Pampered Chef family. We appreciate your support and hope this gift brings you joy and happiness.

Sincerely,

Pampered Chef Consultant

Related to aLetter to Send Gift Recipient "A Gift Has Been Purchased..."

1. What should I include in a letter to send with a gift?

When sending a letter to accompany a gift, it is important to include the recipient's name, a brief message expressing your thoughts or well wishes, and a mention of the gift that is being sent. You can also include the sender's name and any special instructions or details about the gift.

2. Is it necessary to send a letter with a gift?

While it is not necessary to send a letter with a gift, it can add a personal touch and make the recipient feel special and appreciated. It also allows the sender to convey any additional thoughts or sentiments that may not be included on the gift itself.

3. What should I write in a letter accompanying a gift?

In a letter accompanying a gift, you can express your gratitude, share a personal message or memory, or wish the recipient well. You can also mention why you chose the specific gift for the recipient and how you hope they will enjoy it.

4. How should I send a letter with a gift?

The most common way to send a letter with a gift is to include it in the package along with the gift itself. However, if the gift is being shipped directly to the recipient, you can also send the letter separately in an envelope or card.

5. Can you provide an example of a letter to send with a gift?

Sure, here is an example of a letter to send with a gift: "Dear [Recipient's Name], I hope this letter finds you well. I wanted to let you know that a special gift is on its way to your home from [Sender's Name]. We hope you will enjoy it and that it brings a smile to your face. Thank you for being such an important part of our lives. Wishing you all the best. Sincerely, [Sender's Name]"

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkathy
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pattybrady
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies