• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director After a Great Month- Do You Treat Yourself?

In summary, treating yourself after a great month is important for acknowledging and appreciating your hard work and accomplishments. It can improve your overall well-being by reducing stress, boosting mood, and increasing self-worth and confidence. Some low-cost ways to treat yourself include taking a bubble bath, going for a hike, reading a book, trying a new hobby, or having a movie night at home. The frequency of treating yourself is a personal decision and should be balanced to avoid overindulgence but also not deprive yourself of well-deserved rewards.
DebPC
Staff member
If yes-what have been some of your treats for yourself or your family?

Going out for a nice dinner is classic and never gets old!

The last two times I bought a purse. Once fror my record busting fall 2 years ago and the other was this July when I broke my sales record.

Let's see... I saved a % of my sales for a couple years and then took my husband to Tahiti for our 25th. This January and February I had awesome months so I bought Packer stock for my sons and husband. Don't tell - they'll get them at Christmas. Otherwise, when ever we can we go on weekend or overnight trips to fun places with my "extra".

bethcooks4u said:
took my husband to Tahiti

Wow! That is fantastic! You should post a few photos here!

There are alot of months I am working towards a specific goal, I doubled my sales (hit over $15,000) in July so I could afford to take my family to the beach this year.

$15,00 is awesome for July! Congrats!

Related to After a Great Month- Do You Treat Yourself?

What are some ways to treat yourself after a great month?

After a successful month, it's important to take some time to reward yourself and celebrate your achievements. Some ways to treat yourself could include indulging in your favorite food or drink, going on a mini vacation, treating yourself to a spa day, buying yourself a small gift, or simply spending a day relaxing and doing things you enjoy.

Why is it important to treat yourself after a great month?

Treating yourself after a great month is important because it allows you to acknowledge and appreciate your hard work and accomplishments. It also serves as a form of self-care and can help you recharge and refocus for the next month.

How can treating yourself after a great month improve your overall well-being?

Treating yourself after a great month can have a positive impact on your overall well-being. It can help reduce stress, boost your mood, and increase feelings of self-worth and self-confidence. Taking time for yourself can also help prevent burnout and improve your productivity in the long run.

What are some low-cost ways to treat yourself after a great month?

You don't need to spend a lot of money to treat yourself after a great month. Some low-cost options include taking a bubble bath, going for a hike or nature walk, reading a book, trying a new hobby, or having a movie night at home with some snacks.

How often should you treat yourself after a great month?

Treating yourself after a great month is a personal decision and will depend on your individual preferences and circumstances. Some people may choose to do it monthly, while others may only do it quarterly or even less frequently. It's important to find a balance and not overindulge, but also not deprive yourself of well-deserved rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Norma Goolsby Thomas
  • Niki Kate
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies