• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Organize Your Tasks with Ease: Tips for Staying on Track

D
DuenFounnyHok
So, it doesn't seem like we will have tasks that we can set to go with a show on the new web like we can in P3. I depend on that! What do you use to keep yourself organized? Outlook? Planner? What? Or am I wrong and I just haven't found it yet.

TIA,
Sandi

I THOUGHT there was a whole new "task" section in the new web. But, I could be wrong. I can't use it yet, so I'm not sure. But I remember thinking when I heard about it that I was glad because I was SO good at using it in PP, but not in P2 when we switched to that. I was excited to have a new opportunity to "start fresh." But who knows now......

It's possible that it is still to come. They said things would be added once the kinks were worked out.

It's part of the the "calendar" but I have not been able to figure out how to use it. There is a "tasks" but I don't get it. I use a planner and scrap paper, make lists, and use my host cards.

Has anyone been able to edit the calendar once you've added things. I had a vacation down and then plans changed and I can't get it to let me make any changes.

Seems like you have to add the tasks all individually on the new web. I like how you can just add all the tasks for a show with one click on P3. I don't know how I will stay organized if we don't have it.

Sandi

Sandi, if you have a smart phone, look at some of the apps there. I saw some of the leaders raving about a $2.99 one ~ that they could build all the tasks for a show once, then use them over & over for new hosts. There are probably multiple ones out there that basically do the same concept.

bethcooks4u said:
Has anyone been able to edit the calendar once you've added things. I had a vacation down and then plans changed and I can't get it to let me make any changes.

From what I've been able to figure out, you go to the calendar, click on the activity twice, it brings it up. Then at the very bottom on the right is a cancel/delete button. Click that and it'll take it away-at least it's supposed to.

Ruth Fifield said:
From what I've been able to figure out, you go to the calendar, click on the activity twice, it brings it up. Then at the very bottom on the right is a cancel/delete button. Click that and it'll take it away-at least it's supposed to.

Thank you! That did work. I don't know if I did it wrong before or if they fixed it but just thankful it is good now!!

What are some tips for staying on track with tasks?

1. Make a to-do list: Write down all the tasks you need to complete in a day or week to help you stay organized and focused.

2. Prioritize your tasks: Identify the most important tasks and complete them first to avoid feeling overwhelmed.

3. Break down large tasks: If you have a big project, break it down into smaller, manageable tasks to make it less daunting.

4. Set deadlines: Give yourself a deadline for each task to help you stay motivated and on track.

5. Use a digital tool: There are many apps and programs available that can help you organize and track your tasks, such as Trello, Asana, or Microsoft To Do.

How can I set tasks to go with a show on the new web?

Unfortunately, it seems that this feature is not available on the new web. However, you can try using a digital tool or setting reminders for yourself to stay on track with tasks related to a show.

What do you recommend using to stay organized?

The best tool for staying organized will depend on your personal preferences and needs. Some popular options include using a physical planner, a digital calendar or task manager, or a combination of both. It's important to find a system that works for you and stick to it.

Is there a feature on the new web for setting tasks to go with a show?

As mentioned before, it does not seem like this feature is available on the new web. You may want to reach out to the developers or support team to see if there are any plans to add this feature in the future.

Am I missing a feature for setting tasks on the new web?

It's possible that you may have not found the feature yet. Try exploring the platform more or reaching out to the developers for assistance. If the feature is not available, consider using a different tool or method to stay organized with tasks related to a show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • ButterflyVioletta
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Saturday Gourmet
  • PampMomof3