• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Affordable Ways to Send a Catalog | Expert Tips for Mailing Catalogs

In summary, the conversation revolves around the best and cheapest way to send a catalog to someone who wants it. Various options are discussed, such as mailing a mini catalog and directing the person to the website, but ultimately, the decision is made to mail the full size catalog despite the cost. The conversation also touches on the challenges of getting leads and orders from distributing catalogs at a fair booth. A tip is also shared about setting up a monthly show to make it easier for people to order.
babywings76
Gold Member
I have someone who wants me to send them a catalog. What is the best way/cheapest way to send it?

A full size catty fits into a manilla envie (9x11 is the size?) It's been a while since I mailed one, but I think it was almost TWO DOLLARS to mail!

I would see if they have access to the internet. If they do, can you just mail them a mini catty and then they can browse your website for the complete catty?

It just kills me that 99% of the people who want a catty never come through...even with follow up.

I hope this one pans out. I found out that her husband works really close to where I live. But I've already told her I'd mail it. I don't know if she would want me taking it to her husband. So I'm biting the bullet and mailing it.

Yeah..I've got 10 folks from a fair booth last weekend that wanted catalogs and I said I'd mail them one. (I was told that was the best way to do it so I could get their contact info.) I just plugged in the calculations on USPS.com to send one and it's going to be $1.51. :( So I'm going to be spending about $15 to mail 10 catalogs to people I'll probably never hear from again. :cry:

The bad thing is, all but one or two of the requests are from about 45-60 minutes away from me...so I'm not holding my breath on those I guess other than maybe an individual order or two (hahah). I can't just send them to my website, because I can't do individual orders yet. They can currently browse/order through my own show I'm hosting, but that will only last for so long. Unless I qualify between now and then, so I'll bite the bullet and send these and try to plan better next time. Maybe next time, instead of saying "I can mail one to you" and then get their info....I'll just get them to fill the slip out anyway in order to be given one at the fair. It will at least save me $1.50 in mailing one, and I can hopefully still get the lead info.

At my fair booth, I gave out old catalogs to people who hadn't seen one in a while. For people who wanted to see what's new, I gave out mini's. And people who wanted to place orders, I gave Fall catalogs and got their contact info. When I was making my follow up calls, there was this one lady who my mom spoke with while I was taking a break, and I guess she didn't take a catalog. But now she wants a fall one and wants to order something. Hopefully something will come of it.

esavvymom said:
The bad thing is, all but one or two of the requests are from about 45-60 minutes away from me...so I'm not holding my breath on those I guess other than maybe an individual order or two (hahah). I can't just send them to my website, because I can't do individual orders yet. They can currently browse/order through my own show I'm hosting, but that will only last for so long. Unless I qualify between now and then, so I'll bite the bullet and send these and try to plan better next time. Maybe next time, instead of saying "I can mail one to you" and then get their info....I'll just get them to fill the slip out anyway in order to be given one at the fair. It will at least save me $1.50 in mailing one, and I can hopefully still get the lead info.

Here's a tip: set up a show each month with your name as the host. Then people can order on that show. And if you get enough orders for it to qualify as a show, they'll get the monthly special (if it's only available to show orders).

1. How much does it cost to send a Pampered Chef catalog?

The cost of sending a Pampered Chef catalog will vary depending on the size and weight of the catalog, as well as the shipping method and destination. However, we offer bulk mailing rates and discounted shipping options to help keep costs affordable.

2. Can I send a catalog to multiple addresses?

Yes, you can send a catalog to multiple addresses by using our bulk mailing service. Simply provide us with a list of addresses and we will take care of the rest.

3. Is there a minimum number of catalogs I need to mail?

There is no minimum number of catalogs required for mailing. Whether you need to send one catalog or hundreds, we can accommodate your needs.

4. How long does it take for a catalog to be delivered?

The delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose and the destination of the catalog. We offer a variety of shipping options, including expedited shipping for faster delivery.

5. Can I track the delivery of my catalog?

Yes, we provide tracking information for all catalogs that are sent through our shipping service. You will receive a tracking number once your catalog has been shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • PamperedChefDude
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Cassie1037
  • hcjeep