• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Present Your Show Catalogs

Lapboards make it easy to hand out the catalog and order form. They can also use the outside pocket for their flyer. They are easy and less wasteful.
pamperedchef.jinni
Gold Member
I am in search of a new way to present my catalogs to my guests. Something fun or more organized then handing them out with an order form enclosed...

What do you do?!

I dont know if this is more fun, but I have used lapboards before. Around this time of year (back to school), I buy 3-ring binders...the ones with clear outside pockets as well as at least one inside pocket. Cut the binder flaps off carefully....be sure to stay within the seam so you dont split into the cardboard. Then you can use the outside clear pocket for a monthly flyer, and then tuck a catalog and order form in the inside pockets.These DIY lapboards are cheaper than the PC ones on Merrill, and you can get colors and such. :)Edit: i will say that simple is actually better. I used to do folders and lapboards both at various times. I got tired of putting them together for each show, plus the waste of paper printing flyers for each. Now, i still have lapboards but not with flyers in them, and they are not all put together woth catalog, order form, etc. they are just there for guests to use if needed.

Last edited:
Sorry- I just hand out a catalog with an order form inside. Simple...

I do the same as Deb. I used to use pocket folders, and would include a catalog, order form, guest special flyer, discover us brochure, but I have now streamlined my process.

$_57.jpg Thanks All! I have always tried to present them like a little package but I guess everyone is going streamline now! I will say that I saw Origami Owl lap boards in person and they are sooo cute I wish PC would come out with some!

I don't give order forms with the catalogs. Order forms come at the end of the party. I tell them that I've been doing this for 10 years, and if I give them order forms I never see anything but the tops of their heads.

1. How can I make my show catalogs visually appealing?

To make your show catalogs visually appealing, you can use high-quality images, choose a cohesive color palette, and use attractive fonts and layouts. You can also consider hiring a professional graphic designer for a polished and eye-catching design.

2. What information should I include in my show catalogs?

Your show catalogs should include information about your show, such as the title, date, location, and ticket prices. You should also include a brief synopsis or description of the show, cast and crew information, and any notable reviews or awards.

3. How should I organize my show catalogs?

Your show catalogs should be organized in a logical and easy-to-follow manner. Consider starting with an introduction or welcome page, followed by a table of contents. Then, group information about the show, cast, and crew together. You may also want to include a section for advertisements or sponsors.

4. What format should I use for my show catalogs?

The format of your show catalogs will depend on your personal preference and the resources available to you. You can choose to create a physical printed catalog, a digital PDF, or an online catalog using a website or app. Consider your audience and budget when deciding on the format.

5. How can I effectively promote my show catalogs?

To effectively promote your show catalogs, you can utilize various marketing tactics such as social media, email campaigns, and targeted advertising. You can also distribute physical copies at relevant events or locations, and collaborate with other organizations or influencers to reach a wider audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Halle-Doodle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • julsradford