• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A Crazy Night - But Hoping Your Show Was Awesome!

In summary, the conversation involved a woman named Linda who had a successful show with over $700 in sales and two bookings. She also shared that her host had $215 in free products and may be interested in becoming a consultant. Linda made chicken fajitas and used PC products at her show. She also mentioned the possibility of snow in the South and joked about living in a colder climate. Other participants in the conversation shared their own experiences and plans for upcoming shows.
kreaser said:
I'm going to try that...I just didn't know what else to do while I was waiting...And Linda, I appreciated everything you did...
Just glad to be back...I was going CRAZY!!!!!
karlene
PS it wouldn't let me use my old user name when I tried to register..it said, " user name already being used...daaaaaa
Well, at least it made me put up a new pic...this is our new family pic with my hubby and 5 kids

You should put in your signature "the cheffer formerly known as karlene"

janetupnorth said:
Hey - I guessed right! :) Yes, just PM or e-mail them, explain what happened and see if they can fix your old one or reset it for you.
I pm'd for her....don't know what happened....

<h2>1. How was your show tonight?</h2><p>My show tonight was amazing! We had a great turnout and everyone loved the products.</p><h2>2. Did you have any technical difficulties during the show?</h2><p>No, luckily everything went smoothly and there were no technical difficulties.</p><h2>3. How did the kids handle the chaos during the call?</h2><p>The kids were a bit frantic, but they managed to get through it and we were able to make it to their soccer game on time.</p><h2>4. What were the top-selling products at your show?</h2><p>The top-selling products at my show were the Quick Cooker and the Mix 'N Chop.</p><h2>5. Will you be hosting any more shows in the near future?</h2><p>Yes, I have a few more shows scheduled for the next few weeks. I can't wait to share the Pampered Chef products with more people!</p>

Related to A Crazy Night - But Hoping Your Show Was Awesome!

1. How was your show tonight?

My show tonight was amazing! We had a great turnout and everyone loved the products.

2. Did you have any technical difficulties during the show?

No, luckily everything went smoothly and there were no technical difficulties.

3. How did the kids handle the chaos during the call?

The kids were a bit frantic, but they managed to get through it and we were able to make it to their soccer game on time.

4. What were the top-selling products at your show?

The top-selling products at my show were the Quick Cooker and the Mix 'N Chop.

5. Will you be hosting any more shows in the near future?

Yes, I have a few more shows scheduled for the next few weeks. I can't wait to share the Pampered Chef products with more people!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies