• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Yummy "Mock Hamburger Helper" in Dcb

In summary, "Yummy "Mock Hamburger Helper" in Dcb" is a popular and convenient meal made with ground beef, noodles, and a flavorful sauce mix. To make it, you will need ground beef, egg noodles, beef broth, onion, garlic, tomato paste, and a variety of seasonings. It can be prepared by browning the beef, adding in the ingredients, and letting it simmer until the noodles are tender. It can also be made ahead of time and customized to fit various dietary needs.
BettieC
Gold Member
Ok, I really don't have an actual recipe, I just threw this together...lol.....but it came out really yummy!!

First I sprayed the DCB with some oil, then I added 2 cloves of garlic, only cause I was DYING to try my garlic slicer....lol. Micro'ed for 1 minute. Then I added about a lb of ground turkey, micro'ed approx 6 minutes, in intervals so I could chop it up using the M&C, and added some SW seasoning.

Then I added a box of mac & cheese. I used WW Hodgson Mills. And about 2 cups of water, micro'ed for about 11 minutes or so, again in intervals, stirring it each time.

Then when it was done I added the cheese that came with the mac & cheese and added some opened shredded cheeses I had in the fridge. Sharp cheddar and 4 cheese something, it equaled about 3/4 cup. Mixed it all up.

There are probably a million ways to dr this up, but this was super easy!! Inexensive & quick!!

Thanks! Will have to try it!

Thanks for the idea Bettie, I used left over chili in my w/ dice tomatoes. I had no idea or inspiration tonight. I made dinner for $2.75 tonight. I love cheap, & I know dh does too.

1. What is "Yummy "Mock Hamburger Helper" in Dcb"?

"Yummy "Mock Hamburger Helper" in Dcb" is a delicious and convenient meal made with ground beef, noodles, and a flavorful sauce mix. It is a popular dish among families and busy individuals looking for a quick and easy meal option.

2. What ingredients do I need to make "Yummy "Mock Hamburger Helper" in Dcb"?

To make "Yummy "Mock Hamburger Helper" in Dcb", you will need ground beef, egg noodles, beef broth, onion, garlic, tomato paste, and a variety of seasonings such as paprika and Italian seasoning. You can also add in your favorite vegetables, such as bell peppers or mushrooms, for added flavor and nutrition.

3. How do I prepare "Yummy "Mock Hamburger Helper" in Dcb"?

To prepare "Yummy "Mock Hamburger Helper" in Dcb", start by browning the ground beef in a skillet and then add in the diced onion and garlic. Once the beef is fully cooked, add in the tomato paste, beef broth, and seasonings. Let simmer for a few minutes before adding in the egg noodles. Cook until the noodles are tender and the sauce has thickened. Serve hot and enjoy!

4. Can I make "Yummy "Mock Hamburger Helper" in Dcb" ahead of time?

Yes, you can make "Yummy "Mock Hamburger Helper" in Dcb" ahead of time. Simply prepare the dish according to the instructions and let it cool before storing it in an airtight container in the fridge. When ready to serve, reheat in the microwave or on the stovetop until heated through.

5. Can I customize "Yummy "Mock Hamburger Helper" in Dcb" to my dietary needs?

Yes, "Yummy "Mock Hamburger Helper" in Dcb" can be easily customized to fit your dietary needs. You can use lean ground turkey instead of beef, use whole wheat or gluten-free noodles, and adjust the seasonings to your liking. You can also add in extra vegetables for added nutrition. Pampered Chef has a variety of products that can help you create a personalized and healthier version of this dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • BlessedWifeMommy
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies