• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Melon Salsa Recipe with Fresh Fruits and Spicy Kick

In summary, to make the Delicious Melon Salsa, you will need diced cantaloupe, honeydew melon, watermelon, jalapeno pepper, red onion, fresh cilantro, lime juice, and salt. Mix all the ingredients together and chill for at least 30 minutes before serving. You can use any type of melon in this salsa, and it has a medium spice level. It goes well with chips, as a topping, or in various dishes. It can be stored in the fridge for up to 3-4 days.
LBurke
My SIL made this for her daughter's birthday and it is YUMMY! It has a little bit of an after kick too... and you could use a ton of PC products for it. She served it with pita chips.

1/2 cantaloupe
1/2 honeydew
1/4 small watermelon
1 mango
1 papaya
1 tbsp cilantro
4 yellow jalepenos
1 tbsp fresh lemon juice

Peel, seed and cut into managable pieces: santuko knife, cutting board, serrated peeler, core and more
Chop it up: Batter bowl or stainless mixing with salad chopper
Cilantro: have in herb keeper and chop with kitchen shears
lemon juice: citrus press
Mix it up: scraper

Sounds delicious!

It is! My husband just came home and said his sister used green jalepenos. The yellow ones apparently don't add the kick... so use those for a milder version.

That sounds very yummy!! Thanks for sharing:)

, mix n scraper, or spatula

Hello there! I am so glad to hear that your SIL's dish was a hit at the birthday party. It sounds absolutely delicious with all those fresh fruits and a little kick from the jalapenos. I love how versatile this recipe is and that it can be made using a variety of PC products. I will definitely have to try it out at my next gathering. Thank you for sharing!

1. How do I make the Delicious Melon Salsa?

To make the Delicious Melon Salsa, you will need 1 cup of diced cantaloupe, 1 cup of diced honeydew melon, 1 cup of diced watermelon, 1 diced jalapeno pepper, 1/4 cup of diced red onion, 1/4 cup of chopped fresh cilantro, 1 tablespoon of fresh lime juice, and 1/4 teaspoon of salt. Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.

2. Can I use different types of melons in this salsa?

Yes, you can use any type of melon you prefer in this salsa recipe. Some great options include mango, pineapple, and even strawberries. Feel free to experiment and find your favorite combination!

3. How spicy is this salsa?

This salsa has a medium level of spice due to the jalapeno pepper. If you prefer a spicier salsa, you can add more jalapeno or even a hotter pepper. If you want a milder salsa, you can omit the jalapeno altogether.

4. What can I serve this salsa with?

This Delicious Melon Salsa goes well with tortilla chips, pita chips, or even as a topping for grilled chicken or fish. It also makes a great addition to salads or tacos.

5. How long can I store this salsa in the fridge?

This salsa should be stored in an airtight container in the fridge and can last for up to 3-4 days. Keep in mind that the longer it sits, the more the flavors will meld together and the spicier it may become.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BlessedWifeMommy
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedSD
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • KellyTheChef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies