• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your Recruiting Efforts: Tips for Follow-Up Materials

In summary, those that send a new recruit bonus and the latest catalog to those that have joined them in the past send something special like a new recruit bonus or a mini catalog to keep them interested.
almondfarm
Gold Member
I am going to mail out some recruiting packets this weekend to some older leads that I have... I am curious, what does everyone else send out to those people who you have given the join us book/dvd to previously. Do you send another join us book, etc?

For those that sounded serious - which is often hard to really know - I send a new season's catalog and the newest new recruit bonus and whatever all consultants are working toward with a note saying I wanted them to know the latest and that I'd love to talk to them if they are still interested in being a consultant, if they want to host a show or even place an order. That way if they aren't ready they still think of me if they want anything in the mean time and they aren't thinking I'm only interested in getting them signed.

Maybe the "Come Join Us" booklet again (since it's been updated - what's it called now?)? Or there's the "Discover Us" flyer that was recently updated. I happen to have a bunch of the DVDs that are the older version, so I wouldn't mind getting rid of those, so I may send those to some of my leads along with the new mini catalog and current bonus.

I wouldn't spend too much on sending stuff. But, if you send the smaller flyer and bonus, it's a GREAT excuse to call them afterwards to touch base and see if they're curious enough to receive more - the DVD?

That's exactly it, I want to send them something to get them thinking again and then give them a call. I have a bunch of season's best too, maybe I will include one like a little gift.

Just think--the more you send, the higher the postage. You send a large envelope vs standard #10 size and you pay even more. Go over an ounce, you pay more.I'd keep it simple because, really, the fortune is in the follow up.

Those of us living on overseas military bases are prohibited from using the military mail for business purposes. So mailing stuff like that to my potential recruits (100% are also military or dependents) is not an option. A few months back I finally decided to start doing more than just my monthl e-mail newsletter to the recruit leads. When a new recruiting incentive comes out, I now e-mail the group through the web page with the info. So far, none have ever unsubscribed. A couple always e-mail & thank me for keeping them updated. One is an O-5 (Active duty Officer) and is due to retire in a couple of more months. She's super worried about signing while still in the military & on Okinawa, as 98% of the people she encounters are below her in rank and she doesn't want to take a chance of being blamed for her title being a deciding factor for people to order ... but once she's back in the states & a civilian, she's wanting to sign! :D Love that I can keep that recruiting info fresh in her mind with each new signing incentive. :D

What is included in a recruiting packet?

A recruiting packet typically includes information about the company or organization, the available positions, job requirements and qualifications, as well as any necessary application forms or instructions.

How do I obtain a copy of "Your Recruiting Packet"?

You can obtain a copy of "Your Recruiting Packet" by contacting the company or organization directly and requesting one. Many companies also have their recruiting packets available for download on their website.

Can I customize "Your Recruiting Packet" for my specific needs?

Some companies may allow you to customize your recruiting packet, while others may have a standard packet for all applicants. It is best to check with the company beforehand to see if customization is an option.

How long should I expect to wait for a response after submitting my recruiting packet?

The response time can vary depending on the company's hiring process and the number of applications they receive. If you have not heard back after a reasonable amount of time, it is appropriate to follow up with the company.

Are there any tips for filling out "Your Recruiting Packet"?

Some tips for filling out a recruiting packet include carefully reading and following all instructions, highlighting relevant qualifications and experience, and proofreading for any errors or typos. It can also be helpful to tailor your application to the specific company and position you are applying for.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • chefannie
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies