• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Young and the Restless - Out of the Ashes Commercial

In summary,The show ended with Noah being the only person to survive the explosion. Victor and Nick resigned from their jobs, and Kay is the most likely to die.
shelliebeard
Booth EtiquetteWe have been having a few issues with this area and with all of the Booth opporunities coming up now I was hoping to get advice from all of you.

Do you have a doc about booth etiquette or just any advice on what to put in it if we create our own.

We have had problems with consultants walking around at a booth after their shift was over, still wearing their apron and passing out business cards and such, so instead of directing everything right at her we are trying to put together a general e-mail.

Thanks!

I just found one in the file secection of CS, just typle booth etiquette in the search box.
HTH

ShanaSmith said:
I just found one in the file secection of CS, just typle booth etiquette in the search box.
HTH

Thanks! I found it. That helps a lot. :)

Have yall seen it? I am worried to death who may be going to die!:D And knowing it will happen Friday at the end of it!

omg have they killed Catherine Chancellor yet? Or maybe Victor Newman- they are about the same AGE!!!

So far no one has died. Friday when it went off the explosion happened. Guess we will know this week. I cannot wait to watch it when I get home. Kay is down in the explosion. Victor is not in it yet but they did show him (I though in it during a commercial) but he was still at the office when it happened Friday.

So did you watch yesterday's show yet? I don't want to spoil anything, but I can't believe what happened!

crystalscookingnow said:
So did you watch yesterday's show yet? I don't want to spoil anything, but I can't believe what happened!

I watched it last night! I cannot wait to get home to watch today's!

Surely they are not going to let Noah die. I was just a crying when Nick was trying to get back in. And I cannot believe that in the whole hour no one thought of Victoria being in there!

Get on here girl so we can talk! ha!:cheerleader:

Hey there - sorry busy day with the schools... :) preschool, then lunch at the kindergarten, go to Wal-mart & get a prescription, then pick up sara from preschool, come home, nap.... :) All of this between 11 & 2:30! :)

Anyway....I surely can't imagine them letting something happen to Noah. Losing both kids would be so sad.

I just knew that something bad was going to happen when Vicky put that ring on. I love Nick & Phyllis together & want to see JT & Vicky be able to get married. I really don't want the baby to be Brad's, but I have a feeling it will be. :(

crystalscookingnow said:
I just knew that something bad was going to happen when Vicky put that ring on. I love Nick & Phyllis together & want to see JT & Vicky be able to get married. I really don't want the baby to be Brad's, but I have a feeling it will be. :(

I totally agree on all of this! Glad we think alike.

I figure IF she does not loose it then it will be Brad's b/c they will have to do something to mess her and JT up. And Brad was only asking about Sharon not wondering about his possible child! He makes me sick.

I really don't think anyone will die, they will just have us thinking that a week. I know Jack and Nick just resigned long contracts. I do not think have fully played Cane and Adrian's part out yet to let them die. And Kay has been in it forever and I cannot imagine them killing her, but I would say she is the most likely I think to die of all of them.

Nikki and David are getting on my NERVES like crazy, so, it would not have bothered me at all if they were gone! I am tired of Nikki complaining about how Victor acts when she has become worse them him these days.

I had a friend call me b/c she went home at lunch to watch and her DVR did not record. I told her she could watch it tonight on Soap Network. She was so relieved!! She was calling for me to record it while I watched it, HAHA!

I'm tired of Nikki, too. Her holier (holy-er) than everyone else attitude is making me nuts. I have yet to watch today's episode, but I've got it taped.

I must say, I think Cane & Adrian are hot. So is Nick. They have good-looking young men playing those parts. :)

Have you watched yesterday's yet? I watched it last night but won't say anything in case you haven't. Are u running around with the kids today?

Hey there - I watched yesterdays last night, too. Wednesdays are actually our at home days, but I have a show tonight, so I've been getting ready for that. :)

I am so glad that they brought Noah out of it alive. Was Vicky's character pregnant in real life? I can't imagine why they haven't talked about her or looked for her anymore yet.

The 'thing' with Lauren & Paul - I thought that was kind of tacky, but it seems as Maggie is being a good sport about it.

I did like watching the story unfold as to how they had everyone in Clear Springs.

I can't think of anything else right now...

crystalscookingnow said:
The 'thing' with Lauren & Paul - I thought that was kind of tacky, but it seems as Maggie is being a good sport about it.

I told my mom as many times as Sheila has kidnapped her she should be used to be confined!:D

crystalscookingnow said:
Hey there - I watched yesterdays last night, too. Wednesdays are actually our at home days, but I have a show tonight, so I've been getting ready for that. :)

I am so glad that they brought Noah out of it alive. Was Vicky's character pregnant in real life? I can't imagine why they haven't talked about her or looked for her anymore yet.

I did like watching the story unfold as to how they had everyone in Clear Springs.

I can't think of anything else right now...

Yes, Amelie Henley (Victoria) is pregnant in real life. So you know she's married to Thad Luckinbill (JT)?

I read somewhere that Vicky will be in a coma or something like that....to accomodate her maternity leave.

Brad is slimy. Nick is HOT!

I could go on forever.................................................too bad David didn't get squished in the rubble.

jrstephens said:
I told my mom as many times as Sheila has kidnapped her she should be used to be confined!:D

LOL! Ain't that the truth!!!!

jrstephens said:

Isn't Lauren the one who was buried alive back in the 80's? I think I need to start watching this show again... no I dont....:balloon:

friday said:
Isn't Lauren the one who was buried alive back in the 80's? I think I need to start watching this show again... no I dont....:balloon:

I am not sure. Probably. I was too young then to watch or remember if I was watching, ha! But that would be around the time os Shiele going after Scott. I know she was caught in a burning house one time by Sheila along with Sheila's mom who was suppose to be dead.

pcchris said:
Yes, Amelie Henley (Victoria) is pregnant in real life. So you know she's married to Thad Luckinbill (JT)?

I read somewhere that Vicky will be in a coma or something like that....to accomodate her maternity leave.

Brad is slimy. Nick is HOT!

I could go on forever.................................................too bad David didn't get squished in the rubble.

I didn't know that they were married in real life! That's cool. Maybe they will make the baby his then. A coma? I hope that doesn't make her lose the baby on the show.

Nick is sooo hot.... :blushing: My DH watches the show with me even though he says he doesn't. He's always asking what my favorite hot man did today...LOL... I say, 'You tell me, you're my favorite hot man!' Ha ha ha...

I really think David's in on this concrete stuff somehow or another. How couldn't he be? He's so icky though.

I'm glad that Lauren is ok though - I like her & Michael together. Hope they get to stay that way.

By the way - when does everyone's show air? Mine is at 4:00 p.m. central time. I don't get to watch it during the day though, I DVR it & watch it about 10, or whenever I get in relax mode.

Mine comes on at 1100 am central, but I am at work, so, I do not get to watch it until I get free at home after supper.

I totally did not see the response the Victoria and JT are married in real life! No wonder I love them together on the show!!! I so hope the baby is his, but I bet they make it Brad's for a longer story line. No one can ever be happy for long.

I LOVE LOVE the way Nick looks. My husband knows I get excited when he takes his shirt off!! HAHA!!

I think David is in on the kick backs too. But then my mom keeps saying they are making it to obvious for it to be him. I am hoping that their intentions but to just throw us off, HA!

I have not made up my mind if Cane could be in on it. He is not as he seems I do believe that. Did yall see that see that one VERY short cell phone conversation when he called someone when he took the job and just said "We're in" and hung up. But I think they will have him deeper into the business and the money before Kay and Jill find out he is not who he says he is. DNA don't lie people!!!!!

I would not care at all if Amber got squished either!!!

I think Brad looks good but he MAKES ME SICK!!! I wish him, David and Nikki would get thrown into the rubble!!!

It wouldn't surprise me one iota if Victor isn't the one behind the substandard concrete....he's just evil enough to do that to sabotage Nikki's investment. The show used to be soooooomuch better, back before Carmen was killed.....you know, when people actually were happy??

and the new colleen sux too.

I wouldn't kick Josh Morrow (nick) out of my bed for eating crackers...if ya know what I mean! He's yummy!!

I don't like the new Colleen either.

Do you think they'll put Cane & Amber back together? I think that Cane saving Amber played out the heroes part of the story line. Especially when they said that enemies would become friends, yada yada....

I did like it before Carmen was killed too. That & when Dru was around. I really liked her character even though she was super dramatic. :D

I hope they get to finding Victoria today!

I do not think Victor is behind the concrete. He can be evil but not to the point of killing to many people he loves including his children and grandchildren. And with Nikki not paying the loan he will be foreclosing anyway to start drilling. He can be evil but not that evil.

I did not care the new Colleen at first but she has grown on me a little more. I liked the one that on there when Colleen and JT were together in the beginning. But she looked to sweet and innocent to play this Colleen.

I can't decide if they will get Cane and Amber back together or not. I did think about that when he rescued her and was holding the oxygen over her mouth.

Sometimes I liked Dru and others I wanted to push her off the cliff myself! ha!

It has gone thru a slow stage of excitement but I think it has picked up recently back to being great. There for a while I was bored.

So did you guys watch it today?

I finished it at 10 last night!

Looks like Chris was right and Victoria will be in a coma. Only maternity would give you the luck to survivie the crashing building and get hit my a falling rock while waving at your family, HA LOL!

I was freaking out that JT an Adrian were still going to be trapped until they showed JT on the previes for today.

I am relieved Jack got out. Although I had read he renewd his contract long enough to get his children through college I was getting worrie they must be Seniors in college already, HAHA!!! I love that they let Victor rescue him!

I so hope David is in on it and they find him to be the scum I think he is. I loved it when Victor punched him that time! But then I love it when Victor gets mad!

I did not like Nick and Sharon being ther for each other at the hospital. I worry and worry they are going to get those two back together eventually.

I am not sure what to thin about Brad's eyes being messed up. Normally I would say that would lead Sharon back to him but surely not after Jack risked his life staying behind for her to get out. Surely not! But then I think she is a witch, so, I would not be surprised.

Well, my son is calling me, so, I will quit typing about Y&R for right now, HA!

Yall post your thoughts girls!

Yesterday was good... I see them having Jack and Victoria both in a coma... Sharon being comforted by Nick... well, I wouldn't let MY ex husband comfort me if our son were injured but then again, my ex isn't Nick *purrr*... Brad annoys me... he always has even back in his pool boy days... yanno, some folks talk bad about a woman having many kids with different men but what of a man having many kids with different women? Ugh... careful where you put that thing Mister! LOL... I think it'd be cool if he were blind, then he'd be forced to see folks based on their insides not their looks... plus maybe they could have... Hope was it, come back and give him lessons on living live blind... might be an interesting way to get her son back into the picture too, I'm sure they could age progress him to what.. Noah's age I'm sure... then he and Abby wouldn't be the only kids on the show now that the 'new' kids are young adults. LOL.. I think it'd be funny if Sharon and Nick got back together though... would probably send Phyllis back into psycho-land... I don't know, I always thought Sharon and Nick made a cute couple... Looking forward to today's show! When do you all watch it... don't want to spoil things for late viewers.

lkprescott said:
then again, my ex isn't Nick *purrr*... HE COULD COMFORT ME ANY DAY TOO

I think it'd be funny if Sharon and Nick got back together though... would probably send Phyllis back into psycho-land... I don't know, I always thought Sharon and Nick made a cute couple... NOT EVEN FUNNY, LOL!

Looking forward to today's show! When do you all watch it... don't want to spoil things for late viewers.

Today I may get to watch it late this afternoon. I do not work on Friday. Normally, Mon-Thurs, I do not get to watch it until between 7 and 10 at night depending on what all is goin on.

When do u watch?

I watch it when it airs... 12:30 eastern time. I'll just put out teasers then. I'm hoping for a GREAT Friday ending.

I haven't watched today's (Friday) yet, but I watched yesterday's & then I went to bed.

I just hope that they don't have Victoria lose the baby. :(

Sharon always seems like the saint & I just don't like that. I'd really love for them to let her get what's coming to her once in a while.... :D

Gotta get supper ready.....I'll probably post more tonight.

crystalscookingnow said:
I just hope that they don't have Victoria lose the baby. :( I hope not too. I think they have made her go through that WAY too much. I think as the actor she would not allow that since she is pregnant in real life. That would personally be to much for me

Sharon always seems like the saint & I just don't like that. I'd really love for them to let her get what's coming to her once in a while.... :DME TOO ME TOO I am so SICK of her being treated and acts like a lily white virgin who has never committed a wrong and is some kind of Saint!!!

Gotta get supper ready.....I'll probably post more tonight.

I watched it this afternoon. I was talking to my mom on the phone at the end when they were playing that song and showing everyone, I was crying. Poor JT the gaul of them to kick him out b/c his is not "family." And when Victor cries I always cry!:cry:

I am ready for Phyllis to get out to see Nick. Hope that is Monday.

I cannot figure out why the problem with Brad's eyes if there is no permanent damage.

I think Lauren will start having anxiety problems or something again too.

Off to bed. I have to get up early in the morning.

Yesterday was kinda blah... they seemed to be doing the 'what was your experience' kind of episode. I'm thinking Paul will ask Maggie to marry him soon... he's ready, I think. JT shoulda lied... I know it's not nice but I know how hospitals are and it's necessary sometimes. The ending was kinda sappy though.. not very Friday like but I guess they're allowing viewers to get over an emotionally roiling week. I'm wondering how long Victoria will be in a coma and if they'll tackle the idea of her giving birth while in a coma... would be an interesting twist.

1. What is the appropriate attire for working at a Pampered Chef booth?

At Pampered Chef, we want to maintain a professional and polished image, so we recommend wearing business casual attire. This could include a dress, skirt or slacks with a blouse or collared shirt. Avoid wearing anything too casual such as t-shirts, shorts or flip flops.

2. Can I pass out my own business cards while working at the booth?

No, we ask that you only promote and distribute Pampered Chef materials at the booth. This includes business cards, flyers, and catalogs. We want to ensure that our brand is represented consistently and professionally.

3. What is the policy on working at the booth after my shift is over?

We ask that once your shift is over, you remove your apron and any Pampered Chef materials and refrain from promoting the brand. This includes walking around the booth area and passing out business cards. We want to respect the time and space of other consultants working at the booth.

4. Can I bring my own booth setup or materials?

While we encourage creativity and personalization, we ask that all consultants use the provided Pampered Chef booth setup and materials. This ensures a consistent and professional display for our brand.

5. What should I do if I encounter any issues or conflicts at the booth?

If you encounter any issues or conflicts while working at the booth, please bring them to the attention of your booth manager or the event coordinator. They will be able to assist in resolving any problems and ensuring a positive experience for all consultants and customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates