• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

yetAnother Adj. Tiered Tower Thread

The top/bottom of the rod should be as wide as the washer, so the washer shouldn't be going anywhere. Are you over-tightening them and so it's squishing them out?
Becca_in_MD
Gold Member
Finally got around to calling in my adjustment b/c I can't get my tower together. One of the posts won't connect. I think the threads are stripped. I was surprised that HO wants my defective one back and are sending me a pre-paid label to get it back.

Have others had to send theirs back? Is the trend of defects large enough that they're taking a good look at this product or am I reading too much into this? I love it and don't want a stop sell on it.

If they are getting a lot of complaints, then they probably do want to see exactly what is going on so that they can take up the complaint with the manufacturer. ;)

If it's under the 30 days, most times they do send a label and have products get returned. However, my pink dots martini glasses had some scratches and chipped dots, and when I did the adj. It said for me to just get rid of them. My guess is that it's because they are a fragile glass item and don't want to pay for them again and take a chance of them breaking during shipment. Another time they didn't ask for something back was on the bamboo towels. So maybe certain products it's not worth it to them.

I guess I should take mine out of the box to ensure its ok - duh on my part.

Melissa78 said:
I guess I should take mine out of the box to ensure its ok - duh on my part.

Yeah, me too (my second one that is).

I haven't taken mine out of the box. Guess I need to go take a look at it!

I had to call in the adjustment on my HWC Matini glasses and I have to send mine back. Guess its all in who you talk with.

I had to do an adjustment on mine. One of the posts was stripped and wouldn't tighten.
They send me a new one right away and a return label for the original.
I was sort of surprised since I told them the only problem was the post but they send me the whole thing!
Another question, was this supposed to have an extra set of washers?

Yes, they are really thin and mine were stuck together -- definitely required my bifocals to see that they were stuck together and to get them apart!​

When we put ours together, the washers kept sliding out and are visible. Looks like there is something stuck to the plates. Anyone else have this issue? If so any suggestions on how we can avoid this? It really looks bad, and honestly I wouldn't want to buy this item if I were to see it the way ours goes together.

Thanks for the tip on the washers getting stuck together!
The info sheet did say there was an extra set of washers.
And in general, thanks for posting that some of them have had problems, so I made sure to get it put together before the 30 days were up!Mine went together perfectly. Maybe they have fixed any manufacturing problems!

The washers on mine gradually slide out too! I dont know if I'm doing something wrong or not... I have no idea how to fix the problem either. :/

reneenshelcook4u said:
When we put ours together, the washers kept sliding out and are visible. Looks like there is something stuck to the plates. Anyone else have this issue? If so any suggestions on how we can avoid this? It really looks bad, and honestly I wouldn't want to buy this item if I were to see it the way ours goes together.

LilChefBeth said:
The washers on mine gradually slide out too! I dont know if I'm doing something wrong or not... I have no idea how to fix the problem either. :/

I'm not sure I am understanding this. :confused: How are the washers sliding out? Where are they going/showing up that people see? Could you post a picture so we can get a better look?

The top/bottom of the rod should be as wide as the washer, so the washer shouldn't be going anywhere. Are you over-tightening them and so it's squishing them out?

1. What is the purpose of the "yetAnother Adj. Tiered Tower Thread"?

The "yetAnother Adj. Tiered Tower Thread" is a versatile kitchen tool designed to help you create beautiful tiered displays of food for any occasion.

2. How many tiers does the "yetAnother Adj. Tiered Tower Thread" have?

The "yetAnother Adj. Tiered Tower Thread" has three adjustable tiers, allowing you to customize the height and spacing of your display to fit your needs.

3. Is the "yetAnother Adj. Tiered Tower Thread" easy to assemble?

Yes, the "yetAnother Adj. Tiered Tower Thread" is very easy to assemble. There are no tools required and the tiers simply screw onto the central pole.

4. Can the "yetAnother Adj. Tiered Tower Thread" be used for both sweet and savory foods?

Absolutely! The "yetAnother Adj. Tiered Tower Thread" is perfect for displaying a variety of foods, from appetizers and desserts to fruit and cheese platters.

5. Is the "yetAnother Adj. Tiered Tower Thread" dishwasher safe?

Yes, all parts of the "yetAnother Adj. Tiered Tower Thread" are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup after your event or party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Becca115