• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

WW-Friendly Drinks: Easy Recipes for Summer

In summary, the conversation is about someone looking for recipes for light or low-fat drinks for a party where some guests are on Weight Watchers. They mention a few specific drinks, such as Easy Melon Slush and Hibiscus Iced Tea, and ask for recommendations for other Weight Watchers appropriate drinks. Another person offers suggestions for drinks, including a Good Company Tea and recipes for Strawberry Lemonade Quencher and Sparkling Lemonade. They also mention that the host should have a point chart to convert the recipes. The conversation ends with a suggestion to search for more recipes on the PC website.
chefmel
Does anyone have the recipe to any of these light/lo-fat drinks? I don't have the cookbooks that they are in and need them in less than a week. Or any other drinks that are WW appropriate?

Easy Melon Slush
Hibiscus Iced Tea
Outrageous Orange Summer Sipper
Spiced Tropical Tea Cooler
Very Cherry Slush
Wild Raspberry Summer Sipper​

THANKS!!!!!!

MaybeMel,
What is the calories limit you are looking for? What is the max. you want for fat grams?
I might have some recipes for you.

The host and almost half of her guests are on weight watchers.... not really sure about the calorie/fat restrictions.. just trying to offer some light beverage ideas.. for the guets that are not on WW, she is serving margaritas, as it is on a friday night and she wants to make it like a happy hour...

I'm having a BBQ here at my house this eve but I will post a few recipes for you to run by your host with in the next day or so.:)

You could use the Good Company Tea which has passion fruit, orange, mango and peach for flavoring to make Iced Tea. Only $3.75 on your supply order form.
Strawberry Lemonade Quencher
10 C. cold water
3/4C. sugar (use Splenda ect.)
1 can (10 ozs) frozen non-alcoholic strawberry daiquiri mix, thawed
whole strawberries (optional)
1C. fresh squeezed lemon juice (4-5 lrg. lemons)

Place all ingredents except strawberries in Family Size Quick-Stir pitcher Plunge until contents are thoroughly mixed. Garnish each glass with a strawberry. Serve chilled.
Yield: 12 (1C.) servings
Nutrients per serving: Calories 120, Total Fat 0 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Cholestrol 0 mg, Carbohydrates 31 g, Protein 0 g, Sodium 5 mg, Fiber 0 g.

Sparkling Lemonade
1 can (12 ozs) frozen Lemonade concentrate
1 lemon
2 liters (8 C.) chilled ginger ale carbonated soda
1/3 raspberries
Place lemonade concentrate in the Family Quick-Stir Pitcher. Add ginger ale; plunge until mixed. Score lemon using Lemon Zester/Scorer; cut into thin slices using Utility Knife. Add lemon slices and raspbeeries to lemonade mixture. serve chilled.
Yield: 8 (1 1/4C.) servings
Nutrients per serving: calories 160, total fat 0 g, Saturates fat 0 g, Cholestrol 0 mg, Carbohydrates 43 g, protien 0g, sodium 25 mg, fiber less than 1 g.
Your host should have a point chart that can convert these recipes. I hope that these help. You could also try a recipe search on the Pc website.

1. What is the main focus of "WW-Friendly Drinks: Easy Recipes for Summer"?

The main focus of this recipe collection is to provide delicious and refreshing drink options that are also WW-friendly, meaning they align with the Weight Watchers program's nutritional guidelines.

2. Are these recipes suitable for all levels of the Weight Watchers program?

Yes, these drink recipes are suitable for all levels of the Weight Watchers program. They are designed to fit within the SmartPoints system and can be easily incorporated into any meal plan.

3. Can I use regular sugar in these recipes instead of a sugar substitute?

While we recommend using a sugar substitute in these recipes to keep them WW-friendly, you can certainly use regular sugar if you prefer. Just be aware that it will change the nutritional value and SmartPoints of the drinks.

4. Are there non-alcoholic options in this recipe collection?

Yes, there are several non-alcoholic options in this collection, including fruit-infused waters and mocktails. These options are perfect for those who do not consume alcohol or are looking for healthier alternatives to traditional drinks.

5. Can I make these drinks ahead of time for a party or event?

Absolutely! These recipes are perfect for making ahead of time for a party or event. Some, such as the fruit-infused waters, actually taste better when they have time to sit and infuse. Just be sure to follow proper storage and serving instructions for each drink.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • pampchefrhondab
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies