• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wow! the Tele-Classes Really Help!

In summary, the conversation discusses the benefits of joining tele-classes in order to improve business and bring back enjoyment in the job. The pre-recorded option allows for flexibility and the ability to pause and take notes. The live tele-classes are highly recommended for the opportunity to interact and be a part of the class. Muting the phone is suggested for those with children at home. It is also mentioned that some classes are recorded and can be accessed at any time. The conversation ends with a suggestion to check with an upline director for additional phone conference trainings.
pchefinski
I've been so bogged down lately, feeling like I'm spending so much time on my business and not getting anywhere with it. I'm desperate for bookings and sales, and wanting to bring my biz back to the point where I loved what I was doing. For all of you who haven't joined in on the tele-classes, they work wonders! I didn't actually join in on a live one, I listened to a pre-recorded one, but it was SO much valuable information packed into an hour, and I could pause the recording to take notes or come up with my own answers to their questions.. It was so great. My whole attitude changed from desperation to excitement and anticipation (yay!), and I found the love in my job again!
Anyway, just wanted to say how excited I am now--and how grateful I am that PC provides these classes to us. They're perfect and help a lot!

God bless!
-Amanda

I've been meaning to do some of the tele-classes too. The pre-recorded option sounds great since my house can be a bit nutty at times, so rewinding and pausing would be great. Problem is, I can't find out how to do this. I looked in consultant's corner but could only find out how to sign up for the live ones. Maybe it's different for Canadian consultants :confused:

Kelly

Eek, yea that could be true. Maybe your recruiter or consultant would know? They probably have the pre-recorded ones in Canada too, wouldn't they?

It should be the same. You just have to go to Consultants Corner, and go to Consultant and Leadership training and find Tele classes. You will have to download the iLinc program. Very easy :D, and I'm not that into computers.
Then you pick the class you would like to listen too. I hope this helps. I just listened to my first pre-recorded class and I loved it!! A ton of great advise. Let me know how it works out. :)

Melissa Blasko
Kitchen Consultant
[email protected]

Try the live ones tooIf you get an opportunity to, try the live tele-classes too! I had listened to the pre-recorded also, and decided to take a live one. I highly recommend them! The recorded ones are good, but there is something about being able to interact and be a part the class that is so awesome. So far I have taken the Bookings class and the customer care class (live)!

You can mute your phone so that everyone doesn't hear if you have little ones at home. I have a 3 and a 1 1/2 year old who aren't always cooperative during my phone calls!

Sherrie
Independent Consultant
~celebrated 3 yrs in November!!!

Limited PM classesI have been wanted to do these but it seems like the ones I am interested in are rarely offered at night.

Did you see that some of them are recorded and can be listed to at any time? I've never done a pre-recorded one, but I would definitely look into it because they're great. Also see if your upline (Executive-level) director maybe offers phone conference trainings. Several of them do. Good luck!

What is Wow! The Tele-Classes Really Help!?

Wow! The Tele-Classes Really Help! is an online cooking class series offered by Pampered Chef. These classes are designed to teach customers how to use Pampered Chef products and create delicious meals from the comfort of their own home.

How do I sign up for Wow! The Tele-Classes Really Help!?

To sign up for Wow! The Tele-Classes Really Help!, simply visit our website and click on the Tele-Classes tab. From there, you can browse the available classes and select the ones you are interested in attending. You will then be prompted to enter your information and payment details to complete the registration process.

What topics are covered in Wow! The Tele-Classes Really Help!?

Each Tele-Class covers a specific topic related to cooking and using Pampered Chef products. Some of the most popular topics include quick and easy weeknight meals, holiday baking, and grilling tips and tricks. You can view the full list of available classes on our website.

Do I need any special equipment or ingredients to participate in Wow! The Tele-Classes Really Help!?

No, you do not need any special equipment or ingredients to participate in Wow! The Tele-Classes Really Help!. However, we do recommend having a few basic cooking tools on hand, such as a cutting board, knife, and measuring cups and spoons. The ingredients for each class will be listed on our website beforehand, so you can make sure to have everything you need before the class begins.

Can I ask questions during Wow! The Tele-Classes Really Help!?

Yes, there will be a designated time during each Tele-Class for participants to ask questions. You can also submit questions beforehand through our website. Our cooking experts will do their best to answer as many questions as possible during the class.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kitchenqueen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kitchenqueen
  • jennmarques
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Windy City Pampered Chef
  • kitchenfairey