• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Success! $3783.43 Earned in SS1 - My Exciting New Business!

In summary, "Success! $3783.43 Earned in SS1 - My Exciting New Business!" is a title of a success story shared by a Pampered Chef consultant. The consultant earned $3783.43 in their first selling season by hosting successful parties and events, building a strong customer base, and utilizing effective sales and marketing strategies. SS1 stands for Selling Season 1, which is the consultant's first season with Pampered Chef. Pampered Chef offers a flexible and rewarding business opportunity for anyone over the age of 18, with training and support provided to help individuals succeed.
angelkatey
Have to boast a little - finished my SS1 with total of $3783.43!!!! What a month! I am really excited about my new business! Only hope things continue as good, but of course I'm a realist!!! PC is awesome and so easy to sell. :)

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to Go!

Wow! Congrats!

That is wonderful Kathy! I hope that the next few months really take off for you! What a great superstarter month!

Wow!! Keep that momentum going and you will have a STRONG business!

Way to go!:D :D :D :D :D

Wow, Kathy! WAY TO GO!!!

Awesome!! Keep that up and in your 5th month you'll be at $15k career sales and get a raise!! great job!

Congrats isn't it an awsome feeling to achomplish youir first SS???

That is fantastic. You must be walking on air. You not only got your SS1 but you got 2 of the "bank" bonuses. That is a great start, a wonderful paycheck and tons of new toys.

AWESOME:D And enjoy all those free products coming your way from the UPS man!

How did you do it???

I asked everyone I came in contact with about hosting a show!!! Booked a lot of shows, had some catalog shows and a few individual orders! It is so easy to sell.

Congratulations! What 2 Banks are you going to pick?!? Don't forget you also got those knives too right?

1. What is "Success! $3783.43 Earned in SS1 - My Exciting New Business!"?

"Success! $3783.43 Earned in SS1 - My Exciting New Business!" is a title of a success story shared by a Pampered Chef consultant. It highlights the consultant's earnings and success in their first selling season with the company.

2. How did the consultant earn $3783.43 in their first selling season?

The consultant earned $3783.43 in their first selling season by hosting successful parties and events, building a strong customer base, and utilizing effective sales and marketing strategies. They also received support and training from their Pampered Chef team to help them achieve their goals.

3. What does SS1 stand for?

SS1 stands for Selling Season 1, which is the consultant's first season with Pampered Chef. Each selling season lasts for about 4-6 weeks and consultants have the opportunity to earn commission and rewards based on their sales during this time.

4. What makes Pampered Chef a good business opportunity?

Pampered Chef offers a flexible and rewarding business opportunity for individuals who are passionate about cooking and want to share high-quality kitchen tools and recipes with others. Consultants have the potential to earn income, rewards, and incentives while also building relationships with customers and other consultants.

5. Can anyone become a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, anyone over the age of 18 can become a Pampered Chef consultant. It is a great opportunity for stay-at-home parents, retirees, or anyone looking to supplement their income. No previous sales experience is required, as Pampered Chef provides training and support to help individuals succeed in their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
Replies
Views
Kelley Sells
  • NewtoMom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies