• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Perfect Your Booth Pitch: What Words Should You Use?

In summary, when someone approaches you and says they love Pampered Chef, you can say "You're a perfect host candidate for a Pampered Chef cooking show! Would you prefer an evening or a weekend time to have some friends over?"
BlessedWifeMommy
Okay so it never hurts to practice what you say in a booth situation. Lets share what you say... Feel free to add situations...

So when someone approaches you, what do you say?

For instance they say, "I love Pampered Chef", what do you say?

They say "nope, I don't know about you", what do you say?

What words to use to get someone to say yes to booking?

For instance they say, "I love Pampered Chef", what do you say?
When was your last show? Who is your consultant? Do you have a consultant?

Right now PC is offering a fantastic and popular host special. Would you like to know more about it?

I'm not sure what you are asking here.

tlag1986 said:
I'm not sure what you are asking here.

I mean someone seems intrested, but what words do you say to get them to actually say "yes", instead of "maybe".

Sorry about that. I meant this.
Not certain what your asking. Are you asking "I don't know about PC", and how to go from there?

Ask, "wouldn't you like to have a relaxing evening at home, have some girlfriends stop by, and eat and shop together?"Say, "you're a perfect host candidate for a Pampered Chef cooking show! Would you prefer an evening or a weekend time to have some friends over?"Say, "You don't even need to clean up your house - we can go to a pizza restaurant together. After everyone has eaten, in that 20 minutes before folks have to go, I'll whip up a quick dessert and pass some catalogs, and you have an instant show and you don't even have to do the dishes!"

If they love PC: Do you have a consultant who's currently meeting your needs?If they've never heard of PC: We have fantastic kitchen tools and cookware. Would you like to see a small catalog with all of our newest products and a few old favorites?

Say, "You don't even need to clean up your house - we can go to a pizza restaurant together. After everyone has eaten, in that 20 minutes before folks have to go, I'll whip up a quick dessert and pass some catalogs, and you have an instant show and you don't even have to do the dishes!"

Have you actually done this? How did the restaurant staff respond?

If they're not familiar with PC, I give them my 30-second commercial. OR something like "do you know how everyone is so busy these days that you don't have time to cook healthy meals for your family? Well what we do is we come into your home, teach you and your friends a delicious, under 30-minute meal and give you the tools you need to put it together. The best part is, you get about a $100 shopping spree at the end of it!" Usually they say "wow!" or something very positive and I just follow up with "Is this something you would be interested in?" and go right into the dates when they say yes.

I usually have a promo if you book a show TODAY so if someone is interested at all, I just tell them that If you book a show TODAY you get X or you can be entered into another draw, etc...

I'd be thrilled if someone walked up to me. I find that most people just walk by - often with their eyes down. So the key is to get them engaged....."Would you like to win xxxxx?" "Come see my stuff - I promise I won't bug you." " I've got some real bargains you have just got to see?" (this is cash and carry discounted stuff)

beepampered said:
I'd be thrilled if someone walked up to me. I find that most people just walk by - often with their eyes down. So the key is to get them engaged....."Would you like to win xxxxx?" "Come see my stuff - I promise I won't bug you." " I've got some real bargains you have just got to see?" (this is cash and carry discounted stuff)

Bee, that is sooooo true. I've been ignored by so many. Engaging them is so important!

"I love Pampered Chef"
"I do too! What's your favorite product?" "Who wouldn't! When's the last time you've been to a show?"

Have your 30-second commercial ready. One I heard recently went something along the lines of "We're kind of like the Food Network. We teach people how to make quick, delicious meals at home using our high quality tools. We help you reduce the time you spend in your kitchen so that you can increase the time you spend enjoying your friends and family."

This one I can't say I'm too good at either. I still have to practice closing them myself.

I offer a recipe to catch their attention. Often I'll make a comment about the recipe (it's a light recipe, how to make the toasted baguette slices, depending on the recipe), then I'll ask if they'd like to enter my drawing. If they check yes or maybe to anything, I know what questions to ask.

Kelly

NooraK said:
"

Have your 30-second commercial ready. One I heard recently went something along the lines of "We're kind of like the Food Network. We teach people how to make quick, delicious meals at home using our high quality tools. We help you reduce the time you spend in your kitchen so that you can increase the time you spend enjoying your friends and family."

[/COLOR]

Absolutely Brilliant! Thanks! Hope you don't mind me taking the Food Network comparison! = )

I don't mind at all, I took it from somewhere myself. I'm all logic, no creativity :D

I pass out our Recipe Cards with my name & contact info. I ask the "Have you heard of PC?" and if so, "Do you have a consultant you work with?" Then if that is no, I say, "I'd love to help you with your PC needs. When was the last time you had a Show? Today I am drawing for a free Show... You supply your kitchen and your guests. I provide all the recipes ingredients and lots of fun. I have some dates available in June and the Host Specials are great." I keep a binder on my table at the booth with the catalog in sheet protectors and the June Host/Guest Special flyers in it for them to look at. If it is someone who is genuinely interested, I give them the new mini. If they seem to be just wanting something to pick up, I give an old catalog with the "this catalog may be old..." sticker on it. I don't let everyone sign up for the free show. Even if everyone who signs a door prize slip says they are interested, only 25-50% will actually book. I keep maybe 2-3 Host packets with me but don't give them out unless the person is so positive I truly feel it will hold. If they say, "I've never heard of PC", I show them the SA, Cookware, and Stoneware I have on display. Then I ask them what they liked best or what they are looking for. I then talk more about that "line". I don't overwhelm them with telling them a lot about everything... Diarrhea of the mouth just confuses people!

I do not wait for people to approach me at a booth. I'm always standing in front of the booth (no matter where the "seating" is for the booth) with recipe cards in hand. I approach them and offer them a recipe card. I then ask them if they would like to sign up for what ever drawing I'm doing.

Related to How to Perfect Your Booth Pitch: What Words Should You Use?

What is "Words to Say ~ Let's Practice"?

"Words to Say ~ Let's Practice" is a Pampered Chef product that includes a set of conversation starters designed to help people connect and engage in meaningful conversations with one another.

How does "Words to Say ~ Let's Practice" work?

The set includes 80 cards with different prompts and questions that can be used in a variety of settings, such as family meals, dinner parties, or even business meetings. Each card has a different topic or question, and it is up to the users to choose which ones they want to discuss.

Who can benefit from using "Words to Say ~ Let's Practice"?

Anyone who wants to improve their communication skills and build stronger relationships can benefit from using "Words to Say ~ Let's Practice." It is suitable for individuals, families, and teams in both personal and professional settings.

Can "Words to Say ~ Let's Practice" be used in virtual settings?

Yes, "Words to Say ~ Let's Practice" can be used in both in-person and virtual settings. With the rise of virtual meetings and gatherings, these conversation starters can be a great tool to break the ice and keep the conversation flowing.

Are there any tips for using "Words to Say ~ Let's Practice" effectively?

Yes, some tips for using "Words to Say ~ Let's Practice" include choosing the right setting, being respectful and open-minded, actively listening to others, and encouraging everyone to participate. It is also important to have fun and be creative with the prompts and questions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • richardson3
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
raebates