• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Effectively Advertise Your Services in a Neighborhood Email Loop?

In summary, a neighborhood with over 1000 homes now has an email loop for advertising services. The speaker wants to send out an announcement about their services and a September host special through email. They are also considering hosting an open house, but want to focus on the email for now. The speaker plans to keep the email short, as some residents may already know about Pampered Chef while others may not. They ask for suggestions on how to grab people's attention and not come across as solely focused on making money. Suggestions include offering a free shopping spree, promoting lifetime guaranteed cookware, and emphasizing the opportunity to host a party and receive free products. The speaker also mentions using pre-made ads or creating their own with Vanessa's suggested wording.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
Our neighborhood - over 1000 homes - now has an email loop where we can advertise our services. I'd like to send out an announcement and let them know what I do and let them know about the Sept host special. Possibly an open house - but right now I want to concentrate on the email. Nothing too long - they wont read it. Keep in mind some may already know about PC, some may never have heard of it.

What would get YOUR attention if you were getting something like this out of the blue?

Is your COOKWARE crummy?
Want new but don't want to pay the price?
Host a Pampered Chef demo or catalog show in September and earn COOKWARE with a LIFETIME WARRANTY---yes a forever guarantee--for 60% off!!

Call me to book your show today!!

....I am sure you could work with this.

Would you like to go on a $115 FREE SHOPPING SPREE?

Most of my hosts earn at LEAST that much in FREE Pampered Chef items, plus more discounts!

We have a new catalog starting September 1st...and lots of specials in the upcoming months! Contact me for a catalog...or your own show! If you schedule in the month of ________, I will give you an extra _________.

these are great! I will probably somehow combine the two.
Now in simple terms - how do I explain what I do - maybe an introduction - without sounding like I'm only out to make a buck. I want them to know I'll come and cook for them and their friends, using easy recipes and cool tools? Thank you in advance, I am so not good with this sort of thing.

these are both great. I am doing a community booth later and plan to use both,
of them. Thanks for the ideas.

If you want to promote Cookware - then i would use Vanessa's idea advertising to people that they 'want lifetime guaranteed cookware'

If you just want to book shows not necessarily for a particular month - then i would use kelly's idea because it is just general (not for a particular monthly special)

how OFTEN does it go out to the neighborhood???

I can send an email anytime I want. We have a mass yahoo group - so I can say whatever I want.

sweet deal!!! That would be Awesome what a great perk!!

As far as letting them know what you do. I would hope most people know what Pampered Chef is but you could say something like:

What a night out with all of your friends and get products FREE? Call me TODAY to book your party!! I will cook for you and your friends and show you some Fabulous products.

Yeah, I just got up...I can't word it right, but something along that line would be good.

Check out the ad thing on Merrill. They are very professional looking and the wording is done! They are only like $2 per and you save them to your computer and can re-use them whenever you want how often you want.

If you don't want to go that route I like the first bit, from Vanessa. Course it kinda depends on how long the ad will run and when it will go out.

Awe thanks guys....the "wording" comes easy to me for some reason. :) Glad you all can use!!

1. What is "Wording - What Would You Say?"

"Wording - What Would You Say?" is a Pampered Chef product that provides customers with a variety of phrases and wording suggestions to use during cooking demonstrations, parties, and other events.

2. How can "Wording - What Would You Say?" help me as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, "Wording - What Would You Say?" can help you improve your presentation and communication skills. It provides you with the perfect words to use when showcasing products and engaging with customers.

3. Can I customize the wording suggestions in "Wording - What Would You Say?"

Yes, "Wording - What Would You Say?" allows you to customize the wording suggestions to fit your own personal style and preferences. You can also add your own unique phrases and ideas.

4. Is "Wording - What Would You Say?" only for cooking demonstrations and parties?

While "Wording - What Would You Say?" is designed with cooking demonstrations and parties in mind, it can also be used for other events such as fundraisers, vendor shows, and team meetings.

5. How can I purchase "Wording - What Would You Say?"

You can purchase "Wording - What Would You Say?" through your Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website. It is also available for purchase at Pampered Chef parties and events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Red1976
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • slhalepc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies