• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Winning Stories: My Non-PC Contest Wins and More!

In summary, the conversation is about various contests and prizes that the individuals have won. This includes a Toby Keith style cowboy hat, meet and greet luncheon with Lee Greenwood, George Strait tickets, dinner for two, a "Wolf Pack Party" at a Timberwolves game, Star Wars tickets, a book cart and collection of books, a kite and outdoor fun kit, a 2 ct. diamond tennis bracelet, $1000, a John Deere Roto-tiller, a locket, a basket of Pampered Chef products, tickets to the 2005 Grammy Awards, $50 cash, $105 found while walking, tickets to a water park, a 30 gig video iPod, Yanni tickets, a trip to Puerto Rico
yummy4tummy
Hey, I just won a Toby Keith style cowboy hat worth $75 off the radio station for correctly identifying the movie trailer to National Treasure. Just for fun, what have you won from non PC contests?

Other things I have won: Meet & greet luncheon with Lee Greenwood,

George Strait tickets (wah, wah, wah:love:)

dinner for 2...

That's all the comes to mind right now. How about you?

As a child I won a "Wolf Pack Party" where I got tickets for me and 12 friends and 2 adults to a Timberwolves game with a Pizza Party before hand and I got a jersey and we all got tshirts (I won that from Target). I also won a pair of tickets to the Timerwolves from Old Country Buffet as a child. I won a book cart complete with a huge collection of books for my library when I was in elementary school. I won a kite and outdoor fun kit from a gas station as a kid... Pretty much it looks like everything I won, I won as a child :)

A small radio station I used to listen to didn't have a whole lot of listeners. I worn something every month (max. one prize a month) for at least six months.It was stuff like Star Wars tickets, free oil changes, stuff like that. It was cool though.The Star Wars tickets - you had to be caller #5, I think... I was caller #3 *and* caller #5. How's that for not too much competition? :D

About 10 years ago, I was selling for another DS company and we were challenged to approach a person in a retail situation and talk to them about our company. I was very shy and it really put me out of my comfort zone. But I did it and the lady that I approached said she would look at what I had to offer if I would sign up for the drawing that she was doing. Well, I said ok & the next day got the call that I was the grand prize winner. I won a 2 ct. diamond tennis bracelet. That has given me a lot of confidence and really helped me step out. You just never know when you'll get diamonds!!

I'm very lucky. When there are drawings to sign up for, my husband always wants me to fill out the forms. The things I can quickly remember that I've won:

$1000 (radio)
A REALLY nice John Deere Roto-tiller (drawing at a county fair)
locket (drawing at a local beauty pageant I attended years ago)

believe it or not a few months ago before i was with PC i won a VERY LARGE basket of PC stuff from a tricky tray!! LOVE IT!

I did'nt win (never do) but my friend won tickets to the 2005 Grammy Awards in LA and took me with her! That was fun!

We had 4 days there so we got to do some sight seeing too.

I lived down near San Deigo for 4 years and never ventured up to LA except for when friends came and wanted to see Universal. (and to the airport)

The only cash I won was $50 when I was a c0cktail waitress. My boss challenged me to suggestive sell a whole box of Muther ***** (brand name) peanuts in 30 minutes. Didn't realize it was a test at the time. I won but then was required to suggestive sell them ALL the time. GRRR.

One morning, when I was out walking, I found $105. $100 in one spot and $5 in another. I found the $5 bill first and was very excited. . . just got better from there. It pays to get up at the crack of dawn and leave the house.:)

I guess you can tell what genre music I listen to eh?

I've won tickets to a water park in WI Dells...

whoopee.

Are you Lucky?Last year I won a new 30 gig video iPod. I always enter contests, but never win, so I was shocked when I won this one. All my Pampered Chef CD's are on it, and all my music, and it's still only half-way full.

Kathy

I won Yanni tickets once. It was actually a very good concert.

a trip to Puerto Rico (ended up not going, it was one of those deals that you got the hotel for free but HAD to buy airfare only thru them-waaayyyy too much $$$)

From Radio Stations:
trip to Myrtle Beach - this one was totally free
concert tickets- Brooks & Dunn Wild Rodeo Tour (i think), included Keith Urban, Toby Keith and somebody else
tickets to the Dinner Theatre
lunches & dinners
oil changes
cds, t-shirts
$25

that's all I can think of right now
Theme park tickets

A Pampered Chef Shopping Spree 2006 - $4,600
James Taylor Concert Tickets - Radio
Elton John CD - Radio
Sometimes Bingo at Church!

I won $1,000 last fall through a radio station....God provided us with a brand new 20 cubic foot refrigerator that way!!

Also won a radio controlled airplane through the same radio station about 4 years before that!

I won $500 bucks of a scratch off lottery thingy.

I'm not so lucky but DH won $636 last week at the races and also when we first started dating he found $250 on the ground, walking at the beach!

I have won season's tickets the football games at the university here-Radio
I won $250 from a radio station last year-bought my daughters MP3 player for christmas.

Ann R.

heat123 said:
I'm not so lucky but DH won $636 last week at the races and also when we first started dating he found $250 on the ground, walking at the beach!
How sucky would that be to be the one who lost it!!!We should have a thread about how unlucky some of us are! I am sure that one will fill up fast. I know I have alot more in that section than this one!

I have won
tickets to Sting,
tickets to Stomp,
and a year's supply of combo meals (1 per week) from Chick Fil A-that one was an essay contest.

Smashie said:
How sucky would that be to be the one who lost it!!!

We should have a thread about how unlucky some of us are! I am sure that one will fill up fast. I know I have alot more in that section than this one!
Uhh, yeah that would be just my luck to lose that $250:p

Thinking back - I won a Who Album back in the 80's being the 10th caller to a radio station (and yes it was an actual record album!)

When I went on a cruise when I was 20 with my parents in December - I was awarded the whitest person on the ship (I was very pale as it was Dec and I live in Illinois) and my competition was some 80 year old woman - I have a picture - they gave me a bottle of champagne and a cheesy little trophy. But hey what an honor!:)

My mom won a jacket from a favorite soap star (from Days of our Lives - Mike Horton played by Roark Critchlow) - he came to our local mall and we got his autograph and pictures taken with him and then he pulled my mom's name out of his raffle and she got the jacket he was wearing - It said Feel The Heat - NBC - she only is getting rid of it now (who's going to wear a jacket that says that!) this was about 10 years ago.

I can't think of anything else right now.

I won a Lion King video when it first came out. Then I won $1,000 on a radio "song of the day" contest.

My hubby used to win stuff all the time on a local radio station. We got tickets to the Civic theater, DeBrands chocolate gift certificates, tanning sessions, and a whole bunch of stuff I can't even remember!

I won once the soundtrack to Newsies but couldnt claim it cause I worked at the theater:D

susan g said:
I have won
tickets to Sting,
tickets to Stomp,
and a year's supply of combo meals (1 per week) from Chick Fil A-that one was an essay contest.
MMmmmmmm!:love:

My mom won a truck load of paper products
toilet paper paper towels paper plates napkins that was neat but guess what was in everyones closet for a couple years. She guessed our phone number and was like 11 cents off $636.75 in the late 80s for us it was a blessing because they were broke and you must have tp.

My husband has won a lot of cash not me I loose cash,

My daughter got a lotto ticket for Christmas and won $1000!

I won a shopping spree at Conference last year
Was grand prize winner in a mail in drawing and won $100 visa gift card last xmas.
Front row tickets to Heart when I was in high school (radio contest)
I've won other things too, but can't think of them off the top of my head. My mom says I'm one of the luckiest people she knows. I should play the mega millions every week. I'd prob win something off that someday!

I won some silly stuff from my college radio station - bright shoelaces, a potato gun, a CD. And a gorgeous wreath from a raffle drawing.

But I'm luckiest because I found all of you here at CS. http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/love0075.gif

ME?!? Suck up? Never!

*snort*

I'm just surprised nobody else had included that type of comment yet.

I won $100 on a scratch ticket.
In seventh grade I won an essay contest and got tickets for 4 to Edaville Railroad which is in Carver, MA and they have lots of stuff there around Christmas.
Little things here and there like PC products and things.

I won tickets to go see Survivor in concert. It actually turned out to be a lot of fun.

Related to Winning Stories: My Non-PC Contest Wins and More!

1. What is the "Winning Stories" contest all about?

The "Winning Stories" contest is a way for Pampered Chef consultants and customers to share their success stories and experiences with winning non-PC contests. It is a fun way to connect with others and potentially learn new tips for winning contests.

2. How can I enter the "Winning Stories" contest?

To enter the "Winning Stories" contest, simply submit your story and photos to the designated email address or social media page. Be sure to follow the guidelines and include all necessary information, such as the name of the contest, the prize won, and any pictures or videos.

3. Is there a limit to the number of entries I can submit for the "Winning Stories" contest?

No, there is no limit to the number of entries you can submit for the "Winning Stories" contest. We encourage you to share as many of your non-PC contest wins as you'd like!

4. Can anyone enter the "Winning Stories" contest?

Yes, anyone who has won a non-PC contest can enter the "Winning Stories" contest. This includes both Pampered Chef consultants and customers. We welcome all types of contest wins, big or small!

5. What are some examples of non-PC contests that I can share in my "Winning Stories" entry?

You can share any type of non-PC contest wins, such as tickets to concerts or sporting events, gift cards, trips, meet and greets with celebrities, and more. Get creative and share your unique experiences!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Back