• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why isn't there more chatter in the Canadian forum on CS?

In summary, the conversation revolves around the lack of activity in the Canadian forum on CS for Pampered Chef consultants. It is suggested that this may be due to the smaller Canadian market and the preference of Canadian chefs to communicate through other channels. However, the conversation also highlights the benefits of participating in the forum and provides suggestions for connecting with other Canadian chefs through social media or networking opportunities. It is also noted that the community as a whole can contribute to making the Canadian forum more active by starting conversations and providing feedback to Pampered Chef corporate.
donnathepamperedchef
I have been a cheffer now for 60 days, lovin it and so glad I found CS, wonder why there isn't as much chatter under the Canadian forum? Where are all the canucks hiding?

Welcome to CS and PC Donna! Fellow Canadian and Ontarian here. We don't post much in the Canadian forum, just everywhere else it seems :)

Welcome, and congratulations on your new business.

Warm greetings from a Canadian MALE Cheffer from New Brunswick!!! Good luck with the business!!!

kcjodih said:
Welcome to CS and PC Donna! Fellow Canadian and Ontarian here. We don't post much in the Canadian forum, just everywhere else it seems :)

Yeah, because when you post in the Canadian forum, it just gets everyone all confused! :confused::D

ChefBeckyD said:
Yeah, because when you post in the Canadian forum, it just gets everyone all confused! :confused::D

Ain't that the truth!!! They say that's not the show minimum, that's not the right price etc etc etc LOL

I live right across the border from Ontario...and ummm...HELLO...the Stanley Cup playoffs???? Especially when Montreal is still in the playoffs??:D I also had families that were neighbors that were from Cornwall. We always went back and forth teasing about hockey. They were big Montreal fans and my Dad was Blackhawks fan. They are related to Mark Crawford and the Stanley Cup actually visited my tiny hometown!!!

Welcome to PC! We have consultants that are stationed in Germany and Japan as well so we are a very diverse group!!! :chef:

1. Why isn't there more chatter in the Canadian forum on CS?

There could be a few reasons for this. Firstly, the Canadian market for Pampered Chef may not be as large as the US market, so there may be fewer active users on the Canadian forum. Additionally, Canadian chefs may prefer to communicate through other channels, such as social media groups or email, rather than the forum on CS.

2. I have been a cheffer now for 60 days, lovin it and so glad I found CS, wonder why there isn't as much chatter under the Canadian forum?

Congratulations on your first 60 days as a Pampered Chef consultant! We're glad to hear you're loving it and finding value in CS. As mentioned before, the Canadian market may not be as active on the forum, but we encourage you to continue participating and starting conversations with other Canadian chefs.

3. Where are all the canucks hiding?

They're not hiding! As mentioned before, there may be fewer active users on the Canadian forum compared to the US forum. But don't worry, you can still connect with fellow Canadian chefs through other channels or by starting conversations on the forum.

4. Are there other ways to connect with Canadian chefs besides the CS forum?

Yes, there are! You can join social media groups specifically for Canadian Pampered Chef consultants, or reach out to your upline or other Canadian consultants for networking opportunities. Don't hesitate to get creative in finding ways to connect with your fellow Canadian chefs.

5. Is there a way to make the Canadian forum on CS more active?

Absolutely! As a community, we can all contribute to making the Canadian forum more active. Start conversations, share your experiences, and connect with other Canadian chefs. You can also reach out to Pampered Chef corporate to provide feedback or suggestions on how to improve the Canadian forum on CS.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Beverly M Hernandez
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Trudie32
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedChefMelissa