• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Keeps Your Passion for Pampered Chef Alive?

In summary, Jenna shares that she loves the flexibility of working from home, the recognition she receives from her customers and peers, and the products themselves.
stefani2
I am at my 'one year hump' and my D told me to remember what I LOVE about Pampered Chef and to think of the reason why I started in the first place. Anyone wanna share?

:love: :love: :love:

I love:that it gets me out of the house doing my own thing (started when dd was 9 months old and needed to be booted out of the house...now at 4 yrs, she helps pack...and sticker...and)my fellow consultants. I've made great friends with not only them but some of my hosts!free products...I love getting stuff for free...any incentive...money...see above....dd is fun to buy for and her growth spurts aren't such a problem. Have a show, go shopping. New hobby? Book a show! Need a vacation? No problem.there are SO many things that I love. Sometimes, I don't love it...until I remember all the reasons I do!

There's a thread on here somewhere that has a bunch of responses that has the reasons a bunch love it on it.

1) It is a change.... It gets me away from my full time Job and out of the house.
2) Love the extra income. We are planning to build a new house in the next year or so.
3) The flexibility is also great. If I want to do 3 shows a month I can if I book 7 shows a month that is great too.
4)FREE Products and incentives.

A nurse for 18 years. Mom of 3 (boys)---wife of 14 years---
its a great feeling knowing I Can teach everyone what works for me- I enjoy the teaching aspect---I love to teach the business----I work for the trips---and enjoy the $$ but the self esteem is priceless-----

I love the shows, meeting new people, making new friends!! The money is a bonus but it's more about the pride in what I'm doing, achieving and teaching my children - hard work has it's pay offs!! Of course I love the free stuff too!!

EVERYTHING! LOL:love:

The products sell themselves:)

Fun

Friends - Customers And My Team

A Whole Room Of Free Products Waiting To Be Used, And A Whole Kitchen Full Of Top Quality Tools!

The Paycheck!!

Liking My Job So Much, I Don't Want To Call In "sick" Ever!!!

Seeing a new consultant feeling really good about her successes! That's what does it for me! :D

Free Products
Great Friends (in my cluster, new friends through PC)
Self Esteem
Self Confidence
Helping others get what they want (hosts, new consultants)

MORFIA said:
A nurse for 18 years. Mom of 3 (boys)---wife of 14 years---
its a great feeling knowing I Can teach everyone what works for me- I enjoy the teaching aspect---I love to teach the business---

-I work for the trips---and enjoy the $$ but the self esteem is priceless-----[/QUOTE]

that sums it up for me! :D :D

sitting on the fenceHas anyone else had a point in their PC biz where they were undecided whether to stop or step it up? PM me so I can share in your story please.

Thank you.

My little boy was so sick all weekend and as much as I LOVE his snuggles, after 48 hours of him attached to me, I loved PC for getting me back into adult conversation tonight at my show! :love:

I love that Pampered Chef gives me tons more time with my family, but I also love that it gives me time away. KWIM?

I had a guest ask last night about people who were "junkies" or used to sell PC, why would they want to be invited to a party just to buy more stuff! Because we LOVE the products! It's hard to come across great quality kitchen tools that don't cost a fortune or break the first time you use them. I love the recognition of my accomplishments (top sales in my cluster last year!). I love the fun I have at my shows and the time spent with my guests.

stefani2 said:
Why do you LOVE Pampered Chef?
Who can explain chemistry? But I know that if her husband and my wife ever find out about it...Oh, wrong thread.Never mind.Oh, stop it. It's just a joke.

One reason I've recently added to my list is recognition. I mean, when was the last time you received a standing ovation at your "day job" or for cleaning the toilet at home?

I always tell this story at my cooking shows. When I got started selling PC I was only going to do my 4 shows and quit. I got started only to get the free and discounted products. By the time my 12th show rolled around I realized that there was more to PC than just free stuff. I've been able to meet some really wonderful people, improve my cooking skills, and make a little extra cash. The great thing about PC is that it has something for everyone. The products sell themselves and many of the prodcuts have more than one use. Plus, when I'm doing a cooking show I don't feel like I'm selling anything. I feel like I'm helping people explore the joys of cooking. I will talk about how families don't eat together anymore and how PC can bring people to the table.

That is my story.

I love that I get to leave the house ( I have a 2 year old), make money doing it while loving the products. I love that it helps "smooth the edges" of our family budget so I can stay at home with my daughter. I LOVE that it is going to pay for preschoool for her.

you guys are greatWOW! Amazing stories everyone! Thanks for sharing! :love: :chef:

1. Why do you love Pampered Chef?

I love Pampered Chef because of the high-quality products they offer. The kitchen tools and cookware are durable and make cooking and baking so much easier and enjoyable. Plus, the company is committed to providing healthy meal solutions and promoting family time in the kitchen.

2. What sets Pampered Chef apart from other kitchen companies?

Pampered Chef stands out because of its strong emphasis on customer satisfaction. The company offers a satisfaction guarantee on all products, and their consultants are always available to provide support and help with any issues. Additionally, Pampered Chef has a strong focus on giving back to the community through its Round-Up from the Heart program.

3. How does Pampered Chef stay up-to-date with current cooking trends?

Pampered Chef has a team of dedicated product developers who are constantly researching and testing new cooking trends and techniques. They also collaborate with chefs and food experts to ensure their products meet the needs and preferences of modern home cooks.

4. What are some of the most popular products from Pampered Chef?

Some of the most popular products from Pampered Chef include the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Quick Cooker, and the Mix 'N Chop. These products are loved for their versatility, efficiency, and convenience in the kitchen.

5. Can you tell me about Pampered Chef's business model?

Pampered Chef operates as a direct sales company, which means their products are sold through independent consultants who host parties and events. This model allows for personalized demonstrations and customer interactions, making it easy for customers to learn about and purchase Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jennifer L
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies