• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's the Adorable Cartoon Chef Lady I Saw Here Yesterday?

In summary, to find cute chef lady products on the Pampered Chef website, simply type "cute chef lady" into the search bar. Popular products among cute chef lady fans include the apron and oven mitt set, as well as mixing bowls and spatulas. There are often promotions and discounts available for cute chef lady products, and gift wrapping is also offered for an additional fee. Custom designs are not currently available, but suggestions and feedback are always welcome.
pamperedape
Yesterday in my searches here I came across someone's document with the cutest little cartoon-like chef lady. I have tried to find her again, but can't. :confused: Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Is this what you are looking for...

Attachments

• PC Lady.doc
    42 KB · Views: 548
That's not THE one I was talking about, but I did use that one - she's cute too!! Thanks for helping!!

What did it look like? I'm just curious...

She was just in black and white - very heavy lines if that makes sense...

Oh, and she was just standing there doing nothing! Not cooking or anything.

Cute ChefIs this the one? She is at the top of the Apron flyer that someone else posted here?

Attachments

• Apron%20Sale%20001[1].doc
    117 KB · Views: 418
No...

sorry, thanks so much for helping!!!

She's cute too! I'll save her as well!!

pamperedape said:
Oh, and she was just standing there doing nothing! Not cooking or anything.

Sounds like a couple of consultants I've seen before:D :D :D

hehe! When I first posted that I laughed out loud at the thought!

1. How can I find cute chef lady products on the Pampered Chef website?

To find cute chef lady products on the Pampered Chef website, simply type "cute chef lady" into the search bar at the top of the page. This will bring up all products and collections with that theme.

2. Are there any specific products that are popular among cute chef lady fans?

Yes, our cute chef lady apron and matching oven mitt set is a customer favorite. Our cute chef lady themed mixing bowls and spatulas are also very popular.

3. Do you have any promotions or discounts for cute chef lady products?

We often run promotions and discounts on our products, including cute chef lady items. Check our website or social media pages for current offers.

4. Can I request a cute chef lady design on a specific product?

Unfortunately, we do not offer custom designs on our products. However, we are always open to suggestions and feedback from our customers.

5. Do you offer gift wrapping for cute chef lady products?

Yes, we offer gift wrapping for an additional fee. Simply select the option at checkout and your cute chef lady items will be beautifully wrapped and ready to give as a gift.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pamperedape
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies