• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's in This Small Group Photo on My Church's Website?

blue eyes just like my DH!!!Hey... my SIL lives near Baldwin... what church do you attend?I attend Daybreak Church.Great... blue eyes just like my DH!!!That's so cool! I've always loved blue eyes!
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Okay - I don't think I'll ever figure out how to post my picture here - but if you click on this link.....its a picture on my churches website for small group ministry......I'm the blonde in the middle (short blond hair), and my DH is right behind me - shorter male w/ spiky brown hair....thats us!

http://www.daybreak.tv/index.php?class=Small+Groups

To post a pic of yourself go to User CP and its your avitar pic To upload one just click browse and you can find one saved on your computer

Great picture, Becky!

Thanks for posting Becky...

WOW! In my head you were totally a brunette!! I guess because your posts are so brilliant, LMAO!!

Calm down blondes, it was a joke!!

gilliandanielle said:
WOW! In my head you were totally a brunette!! I guess because your posts are so brilliant, LMAO!!

What....I missed it! LMAO!!!!

Nice picture.....of both you and dh....

Nice picture Becky! What a fabulous idea/place for believers to come together.
Blessings to you!

Nice picture of you Becky!

gilliandanielle said:

QUOTE]

Me too, I totally pictured you a brunette for some reason??? How funny,
BTW.... Cute pic of the two of you!

Being Blonde.....I just have to comment on the whole "Blonde" thing.....I'm a natural blonde (although I've gotten darker and now have to have highlights), but when I was in college, I had a friend - also a natural blonde, and we came up with 2 theories:

1. If you look closely, "dumb blondes" have dark roots....its all that bleach draining their brain power!
2. (This one we developed after noticing that when we would sit by ourselves in a large lecture hall, everyone else would begin to come in and take the seats closest to us....) It's not the blondes who have more fun, it's the people who get to be with them!:D ;)

ChefBeckyD said:
I just have to comment on the whole "Blonde" thing.....I'm a natural blonde (although I've gotten darker and now have to have highlights), but when I was in college, I had a friend - also a natural blonde, and we came up with 2 theories:

1. If you look closely, "dumb blondes" have dark roots....its all that bleach draining their brain power!
2. (This one we developed after noticing that when we would sit by ourselves in a large lecture hall, everyone else would begin to come in and take the seats closest to us....) It's not the blondes who have more fun, it's the people who get to be with them!:D ;)
You are so right!!!

heat123 said:
gilliandanielle said:

QUOTE]

Me too, I totally pictured you a brunette for some reason??? How funny,
BTW.... Cute pic of the two of you!

My DH is truely a cutie!!! I always tell people I married UP! If you could just see his blue eyes! On our first date, I could hardly even look him in the eyes because they are so stricking, and left me speechless....

LOL- That is exactly what caught my eye with my DH, ocean blue eyes! How funny!

I was the church secretary where we used to attend. When we had our pictures taken for the church directory a few years ago, the photographer told me during a break that, "I'm not gay or anything, and I usually don't notice these things, but your husband has the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen." I just laughed and told him that our son has the same beautiful sky-blue eyes.

heat123 said:
LOL- That is exactly what caught my eye with my DH, ocean blue eyes! How funny!

I love the fact that my DS, although he has my coloring, still has his daddy's beautiful eyes! People comment all the time in public about his eyes....and I always say "Just like his Daddy!"

raebates said:
I was the church secretary where we used to attend. When we had our pictures taken for the church directory a few years ago, the photographer told me during a break that, "I'm not gay or anything, and I usually don't notice these things, but your husband has the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen." I just laughed and told him that our son has the same beautiful sky-blue eyes.

Now, how did your husband like that comment coming from a guy? I know mine would be embarassed! (or at least act like he was!)

Hey... my SIL lives near Baldwin... what church do you attend?

Great picture!!

It was after he had left. However, my DH is used to that kind of thing. People, men and women, comment about his eyes all the time. They really are beautiful.

quiverfull7 said:
Hey... my SIL lives near Baldwin... what church do you attend?

That's Baldwin St. (not the town of Baldwin MI.) It runs thru Jenison (where I live) and farther down it's in Hudsonville zip code....my church, Daybreak Community, is in the Hudsonville area.

Does your SIL live here? Or were you thinking Baldwin MI?

Okay... I know that area I think... ... I was born in GR and have family all over MI ... it's Baldwin St. I'm thinking of... they live on Taylor Road ... I think when we are there we take Baldwin into Jenison to shop??? I think... we have friends in Allendale as well.

quiverfull7 said:
Okay... I know that area I think... ... I was born in GR and have family all over MI ... it's Baldwin St. I'm thinking of... they live on Taylor Road ... I think when we are there we take Baldwin into Jenison to shop??? I think... we have friends in Allendale as well.

Small world!! Yep - I know Taylor! I do shows in Allendale quite often -that area has really exploded w/ the growth of GVSU. BAldwin is the street that Meijers is on, and on the other side of Meijers is Chicago Dr. (before the days of Highways, this was the only road leading to Chicago!) I live in Jenison one house off from Baldwin, and my Church is on the corner of Baldwin and 36th St.

That's hilarious Rae!

Nice pic Becky!

Becky - nice to "see you" finally! :)

gilliandanielle said:

NONE of you guys can insult me, my hair is a BEAUTIFUL & NATURAL Burgundy.....:cool: :eek: :cool:

Nice to "see" you!:)

Related to Who's in This Small Group Photo on My Church's Website?

What is "Wanna See What I Look Like?"

"Wanna See What I Look Like?" is a virtual make-up consultation service offered by Pampered Chef. It allows customers to upload a photo of themselves and virtually try on different make-up products to see how they would look.

How does "Wanna See What I Look Like?" work?

To use "Wanna See What I Look Like?", simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the service. You will be prompted to upload a clear photo of yourself and then choose from a variety of make-up products to try on. The virtual make-up will then be applied to your photo so you can see how it looks on you.

Is "Wanna See What I Look Like?" accurate?

While the virtual make-up may not be an exact match to the real product, it gives a very accurate representation of how the make-up will look on your face. The service uses advanced technology to match the make-up to your features and skin tone, resulting in a realistic preview.

Can I save the make-up looks I create with "Wanna See What I Look Like?"

Yes, you can save the make-up looks you create with "Wanna See What I Look Like?" and refer back to them for future reference. This is especially helpful for trying out different looks for special occasions or for purchasing products at a later time.

Is "Wanna See What I Look Like?" available on mobile devices?

Yes, "Wanna See What I Look Like?" can be accessed on both desktop and mobile devices. The service is optimized for mobile use, making it convenient for customers to try on make-up on the go.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
dianevill
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • chefjeanine
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns