• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Uses Sprint Through Pampered Chef?

In summary, the conversation focuses on the satisfaction with Sprint's service, particularly the value and coverage offered compared to other providers. The discussion also touches on the features of the Palm Pre, such as its WiFi capabilities and syncing with Google accounts. The group also discusses the process of getting a discount, with some mentioning receiving it at the store and others mentioning starting with a credit union discount. There is also mention of customer service, with some expressing satisfaction and others warning of potential issues.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
Do you like your service? It looks like a better value than what I'm getting from ATT but I love the coverage with ATT and the customer service.

I'm looking at the Palm Pre. My Black Jack II is going flakey on me after 2 years, but I have loved it.

The deal on the service is why we swithched. All the other companies were wanting to charge $30/line/month for data service, which was no match to Sprints Any Time Any Mobile with Everything Data. Our last billing cycle, we ended up using only about 230 of our 1500 base minutes. Everything else was nights and weekends (which start at 7) or mobile to mobile.

I have not had a reason to call customer service as of yet. The gentleman at the store that I got my phone with did tell us that about 45% of their commission is based on customer service ratings, so if I had an issue, I could probably just go to the store and they'd bend over backwards to try and get everything fixed. We use the discount from our 9-5 job because it's 23%. We did open the account with a Credit Union discount they offer, because that gives you free activation. I just switched the discount a few weeks later.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Palm Pre!!! I have all my contacts in the phone, and it syncs with my Google account, so I can update my contacts by typing on the computer, or even by exporting from P3 and importing into Google. You also create a profile with Sprint which backs up all your data on their services, so you won't lose your information.

It's WiFi capable so you can connect to a wireless network. WebOS 1.4 was just released yesterday, and you can now do video with it as well. I found a free app called "What's for Dinner? Lite" (there's a paid version) which allows me to store recipes in my phone and create shopping lists from the ingredients. I can almost copy and paste directly from CC and the SBRC recipes. I even found an app that allows me to call my family in Finland cheaper than the VoIP phone service I have currently on my landline.

As for the coverage, I'm not in your area, but as I mentioned on FB, Sprint does free roaming. I've been in some places where Sprint itself didn't have coverage, but I could use my phone because it was roaming.

You can check out more about the Palm Pre at www.precentral.com

Thanks Noora! I appreciate the info... So can I sign up at the store then in a few days go on to PC and switch to the discount or can I get the discount from the start at the store?

etteluap70PC said:
Thanks Noora! I appreciate the info... So can I sign up at the store then in a few days go on to PC and switch to the discount or can I get the discount from the start at the store?

We got our discount right at the store. I just told the guy what company I was affiliated with, and he looked it up on the computer and applied the discount.

We've had Nextel for years, and just this January, switched fully to Sprint. We've never had any problem at all with service, but we've always just taken out phones into the store (it's close by) instead of dealing with someone on the phone or web. At the store, they've always been very helpful, and taken care of any issue asap.

Sprint's customer service is awful...I hope you never have to use it. One person will tell you one thing and another will tell you another. They will also try to rush you off the phone so you don't realize they don't know what they are talking about. My friend's husband works for them and even they hate the CS!!! Just make sure that you document everything and ask questions until you are satisfied.

I have never had an issue with Sprint customer service and we have been with sprint for a while now.

elizabethfox said:
I have never had an issue with Sprint customer service and we have been with sprint for a while now.

Same here. Must be the MI Sprint CS!;)

I love my Sprint Palm Pre! I've been with Sprint for 10 years and love them. I loved them even more when I got my PC discount!

etteluap70PC said:

Yes, you can get the PC discount right in the store. The reason we started with the credit union discount was because we got free activation that way. We could have just gone straight with the PC or our 9-5 job discount, but then we would have had to pay activation fees on both phones.

NooraK said:
Yes, you can get the PC discount right in the store. The reason we started with the credit union discount was because we got free activation that way. We could have just gone straight with the PC or our 9-5 job discount, but then we would have had to pay activation fees on both phones.

We didn't have to pay the activation fee at the store. Well, actually, it was on our next bill, but then credited back the bill after that.

1. Who can use Sprint through Pampered Chef?

Anyone can use Sprint through Pampered Chef! It is open to all consultants and customers.

2. What is Sprint and how does it work?

Sprint is a rewards program through Pampered Chef that allows users to earn points for purchasing products, hosting parties, and recruiting new consultants. These points can then be redeemed for exclusive products and experiences.

3. How do I sign up for Sprint?

If you are a consultant, you are automatically enrolled in Sprint. If you are a customer, you can sign up for an account on the Pampered Chef website and start earning points today!

4. Can I use Sprint in addition to other Pampered Chef promotions?

Yes, Sprint can be used in conjunction with other promotions and offers. You can earn points for your purchases and still take advantage of any current specials or discounts.

5. Do points expire in the Sprint program?

Yes, points earned through Sprint will expire after one year if they are not redeemed. Be sure to use your points before they expire to get the most out of the program!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • LBurke
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies