• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is the founder of this site and why are we celebrating their birthday?

In summary, the conversation is about wishing Debbie a happy birthday and thanking her for all she does for the site. They also mention meeting her at a conference and how the site has helped their business. Some people share their own birthdays and express their appreciation for Debbie. Overall, the conversation is filled with well wishes and gratitude towards Debbie.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
Happy Birthday Debbie! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Thanks for all you do for us! - it was great meeting you at National Conference!

For anyone who doesn't already know: DebPC is the founder of this site.

Happy Birthday Debbie I hope its a great day. I absolutly love this site
Thanks.

Wow - Happy Birthday Deb - hope to meet you next year at NC!

Happy Birthday!!!! I'm singing a birthday song right now!

Happy birthday day to you! Happy birthday to you!!!God bless you!

Happy Birthday Deb... It was great meeting you in Chicago, I hope you have a blessed day!!!

Happy, Happy Birthday PC DEB! Thanks for this site and all that you do!

OK, I'm not as technical as Jennifer above;) , but please know I'm wishing you a very happy birthday!!

Happy Birthday, Debbi! It really was great to meet you at Conference. This is a great service and has helped my business tremendously! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Happy Birthday!! Have a great day:)

Happy Birthday Debbie. It was good to meet you at conference.

Kim

Wow!! Happy Birthday! Hope you have a very blessed day!

Happy Birthday Debbie! Have a wonderful day!

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Deb! May all your dreams and wishes come true!

Happy Birthday Deb! It was great meeting you at conference.

Happy, Happy Birthday!!!! It was a pleasure to meet you at conference!:)

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Deb!!

Thanks everyone!I had a great day! Some people don't like birthdays- but I'm thankful for every one!

Yes, Happy Birthday Deb!

Now I'll never forget your B-Day because it is mine as well!

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday. Thanks for all that you do

Had I realized that your b'day was this week, we would have gotten you cake or something at the meet n greet!

Happy Birthday Deb!! :)

Related to Who is the founder of this site and why are we celebrating their birthday?

1. How can I get involved in celebrating Cs Founder's birthday with Pampered Chef?

There are a few ways you can join in on the fun! You can attend one of our virtual birthday parties, host your own party and invite friends to celebrate with you, or shop our special birthday collection to show your support.

2. Is there a special discount or promotion for Cs Founder's birthday?

Yes, we are offering a special discount on our birthday collection for a limited time. Keep an eye out for our exclusive birthday coupon code to use at checkout!

3. Can I order a customized gift for Cs Founder's birthday?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customized gifts for individuals. However, you can personalize any of our products with Cs Founder's name or initials to make it a unique and thoughtful gift.

4. Will there be any new products released for Cs Founder's birthday?

Yes, we are launching a limited edition birthday-themed product that will make the perfect gift for any Pampered Chef fan. Stay tuned for its release!

5. Can I still place an order if I am unable to attend a birthday party?

Absolutely! You can place an order directly on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Our birthday collection will be available for a limited time, so don't miss out on these special items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
JAE
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Ginger428
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Geekgirl69