• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Is Taking the Megabus in Cleveland?

In summary, the Megabus in Cleveland is a public transportation service that can be taken by anyone, but minors must be accompanied by an adult. The bus picks up and drops off passengers at the Cleveland Lakefront Station and the cost varies depending on the destination and time of booking. There are restrooms on board for convenience and passengers are allowed to bring one carry-on and one checked bag, with the possibility of additional luggage incurring a fee.
chefsteph07
We are leaving tomorrow from the Megabus in Cleveland...just thought I'd start this quick to see who else was joining us!

Also, does anyone know exactly WHERE the bus location is? I know that only thing it said was "Tower City"...??

I will be taking it - our's leaves at 5:30pm.

Take Ontario to W Prospect. You'll see everyone standing at the best stop on the north end of W Prospect. The stop is between W3rd and W6th.

What time are you heading out? Our Advance Director is leaving on the earlier bus.

Hi Malinda!
Thanks for the tip! :)

We are taking the 8:30am tomorrow! Are you headed back Sat? We are leaving on the 4:15pm home.

I will be on the 8:15am bus tomorrow morning, along with 3 others. You will see plenty of people standing on the sidewalk, at the bus stop, basically across the street from the entrance to tower city parking. The rest of my group is heading back on the 4:15 bus Sat, I am meeting the rest of my family at the airport to go on vacation.

Yes i'm heading back Saturday - but LATE - we are taking the red eye back (at 11pm), so we can enjoy Chicago and spend all day shopping :)

Sounds like i'll miss you both ways :( Enjoy!

I'll be getting on the bus in Toledo. Soooo excited. Save me a seat :)

pkd09 said:

what time do you get picked up?

pkd09 said:

I heard the Toledo stop is at a McD's, is that correct?

yes it is. I believe we leave at 10:30 am

1. Who can take the Megabus in Cleveland?

Anyone can take the Megabus in Cleveland as it is a public transportation service. However, minors must be accompanied by an adult.

2. Where can I catch the Megabus in Cleveland?

The Megabus picks up and drops off passengers at the Cleveland Lakefront Station located at 200 Cleveland Memorial Shoreway.

3. How much does it cost to ride the Megabus in Cleveland?

The cost of riding the Megabus in Cleveland varies depending on the destination and time of booking. Fares start as low as $1 and can go up to $20 or more.

4. Are there restrooms on the Megabus in Cleveland?

Yes, there are restrooms on board the Megabus in Cleveland for the convenience of passengers.

5. Can I bring luggage on the Megabus in Cleveland?

Yes, passengers are allowed to bring one carry-on bag and one checked bag on the Megabus in Cleveland. Additional luggage may incur an extra fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SpiritdancerIA
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gaddischef
Replies
Views
AnnieBee
  • chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies