• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is Sandra? A busy bow maker and Pampered Chef seller!

distracted and didn't get a chance to email you. I received the bows and they are wonderful! Thanks
pcgogetter
Gold Member
Anyone interested in these?

6 sold so far to 1 person! Wahoo!

What are you talking about?
Can i see them? :)

Ok anyone interested in a pic email me please at michelle undersocre sign schnarr at hotmail dot com
the pic is too big and i don't know how to reduce it to post.
Thanks

I make custom made hairbows and holders plus outfits galore. I started making Pampered Chef hair bows too. They turn out nicely

Someone that she emailed a pic too could post it for her, to save a lot of trouble with her having to email it out. If you want to email it to me at [email protected] I will try to post it for you.

photobucket.com is the best resource for pictures.

Thanks I sent them!

Here you go!! I upload mine to photobucket.com and then put them here. Glad I could help.

hairbow1.jpg

hairbow2.jpg

hairbow3.jpg

If u need help with setting up photobucket, let me know and I will help u.

Cute! So that's why you needed more of the purse ribbons.

PCGogetter those are adorable! How much are you asking? Is the headband included?

LOL! Yeah I needed more ribbon Linda! Still do.

I have 2 pink, 1 sage green 2 white, 3 purple & 3 beige/tan left

Thanks Jennifer! I have photobucket but don't know much how to use it yet.

Last edited:
Those are NIFTY ... but my hair is too short for a bow! :-(

Those are so cute!! But I don't ever put bows in my hair. But if I did...I would want them all!!! LOVE IT!!!

Thanks I have short hair too but my girls wear them for walking advertisment..lol

Just bumpin if anyone else wants some I have a few left Calleigh was a sure hit at Leadership wtih them! Can you image what they could do for your business if a catalog tote brings up conversations? Wahoo!

pcgogetter said:
Just bumpin if anyone else wants some I have a few left Calleigh was a sure hit at Leadership wtih them! Can you image what they could do for your business if a catalog tote brings up conversations? Wahoo!

I saw her at the MnG and she was so cute! I might have some extra ribbons if you are still looking for more. PM me and I'll see what I have.

Awww ty! pm you

Those are cute! Are you using alligator clips or are they all headbands? I would love to get some for my girls. Are you still making them or just trying to get rid of what you have? I would like 2 white, 2 pink ones and 2 purple ones. However, we can only use the alligator clip ones. The other clip tangles their hair too much. And they are not babies any longer, so the headband is not what we need.

Just let me know!! I would love to get some of them. They are too cute!!

I Pm you Chef Kearns!

thanks do u have paypal?

Do you have any left now? & how much are you asking? Thank you!

I just pm you

Ok I have some bows spoken for but not paid for yet. I am down to just 1 purple 1 sage green and 3 tan/beige ones left.

I need MORE ribbon to make more though so if you got it let me know PLEASE! I am having lots more request and would like to make more. I have gals selling them to me and I have gals giving them to me as long as I make 1 for them in return. So email me or pm me and let me know if you have any available. Merrill has 6 colors but not the regular colors so I requested they get mroe of the original colors in. Shipping is high iwth them so I prefer not to have to order the ribbon from there in order to keep my cost down. Thanks Michelle

Are any bows still available and how much are they? Will you mail them if I pay shipping?

Pm'd you! Thanks

Has anyone received their bows? I am just checking.

BUMP!

la la la 10 character limit!

Oh man, I was supposed to send you some ribbons. I still have them and will send them out soon.

wadesgirl said:
Oh man, I was supposed to send you some ribbons. I still have them and will send them out soon.

Girl - don't make Sandra mad at you..... :p

I just want to hear something!! I mean, if she still needs to make them fine, but let us know. Am I the only one who bought bows from Michelle?

Okay, well I still haven't "heard" from her, but I did receive the bows. They are very cute!!

Hey sorry Chef Kearns I was holding off in hopes my red ribbon would come but it didn't so I did mail them later than planned. Sorry for the delay and as soon as I get the ribbon in I will ship them out too. Thanks for your patience

I have not been checking this forum lately because I have been soo busy making bows and hair bow holders. I only check this about once a week and this is the first time I checked it this week. I am starting to sell massive bulk of all my bows and holders so I have less and less time to be on here and yes needless to say PC. But that too is picking up Thanks GOodness.

I am glad you got them and glad you like them.

Linda who is Sandra?

Last edited:
Here are my hairbow Holders I am making and selling I have made about 20 this week since Sunday! Ughhh Love the $$ but am tired! Yes I am up at 1:30 still makign them as I have to deliver them to this store tomorrow for selling! Thanks all

Attachments

• 000_0332.jpg
    000_0332.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 361
  • 000_0329.jpg
    000_0329.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 372
  • 000_0333.jpg
    000_0333.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 284
  • 000_0331.jpg
    000_0331.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 359
Those hair bow holders are definitly alot cuter then the one I made for my DD's. But I sure love the bow idea I keep thinking I outta order me some ribbon.

pcgogetter said:
Hey sorry Chef Kearns I was holding off in hopes my red ribbon would come but it didn't so I did mail them later than planned. Sorry for the delay and as soon as I get the ribbon in I will ship them out too. Thanks for your patience

I have not been checking this forum lately because I have been soo busy making bows and hair bow holders. I only check this about once a week and this is the first time I checked it this week. I am starting to sell massive bulk of all my bows and holders so I have less and less time to be on here and yes needless to say PC. But that too is picking up Thanks GOodness.

I am glad you got them and glad you like them.

Linda who is Sandra?

ME! Okay, the character limit again. I am Sandra!

1. Who is Sandra?

Sandra is a busy bow maker and Pampered Chef seller. She is a hardworking and dedicated member of our team who is passionate about creating beautiful bows and helping others in their kitchen with high-quality Pampered Chef products.

2. What does being a "busy bow maker" entail?

Being a busy bow maker means that Sandra spends a lot of time creating bows for various occasions, such as weddings, birthdays, and holidays. She has a keen eye for design and loves making custom bows that add a special touch to any gift or event.

3. How does Sandra incorporate Pampered Chef into her busy bow making schedule?

Sandra loves using Pampered Chef products in her bow making process. She often uses our kitchen tools to create unique and beautiful bows, such as using our cookie cutters to make different shapes or our food chopper to cut ribbons. She also enjoys sharing her love for Pampered Chef with her customers while they work on bow-making projects together.

4. What makes Sandra a successful Pampered Chef seller?

Sandra's success as a Pampered Chef seller comes from her passion for the products and her dedication to helping others. She loves sharing her knowledge and expertise with her customers, and always goes above and beyond to ensure they have a great experience. Her creativity and enthusiasm for Pampered Chef also shine through in her bow-making demonstrations, making her a valuable asset to our team.

5. I'm interested in both bow making and Pampered Chef products. Can Sandra help me with both?

Absolutely! Sandra would be happy to assist you with both your bow making needs and any questions or purchases related to Pampered Chef. She is a pro at multitasking and loves bringing together her two passions to help others unleash their creativity in the kitchen and with gift-giving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
Replies
Views
Kara
  • ampirolli
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies