• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is Julie, the new PC Consultant with a successful Grand Opening Show?

In summary, Julie is a new PC Consultant who recently had a successful Grand Opening Show with the help of her recruiter, Kim Baker. The event had a packed house and sales of $904.00, with outside orders and a booked party for the future. Julie joined the Pampered Chef team and received training and support from Kim Baker to become a PC Consultant. A Grand Opening Show is an event for new PC Consultants to introduce their business and products to potential customers. To support Julie as a new PC Consultant, you can attend her Grand Opening Show, place an order, book a party, refer her to others, and follow her on social media.
juliemomof4
Hi! I'm Julie and I am a new PC Consultant. I had my Grand Opening Show last night with the help of my recruiter Kim Baker. It was a packed house and I sold $904.00. I still have a few outside orders to collect and a party booked for Tues :) I'm excited.

Welcome and congrats that is a great beginning. This is the place to be for any questions you may have. Again Welcome

Welcome, Julie!

Wow! What a great start! Congratulations - sounds like you have an awesome recruiter, too! :thumbup:

That's a FANTASTIC turnout!! Congratulations!

Welcome! What a great start to your new business! I wish you continued success

Hi Julie, welcome to PC and CS! Best wishes for a fabulous and fun career with PC. As you probably know already, it is a great company to buy from and work for. Everyone loves PC, so you just have to present it, not sell it.

Congratulations! You're off to a great start!

Congratulations on your new business and such a great start!And welcome to Chef Success!

Congratulations! You'll be close to qualifying with your very first show! Wahoo!

Welcome to Chef Success, Julie. I'm sure you will find a great resource in the folks at this website. They have been fantastic for myself!

Welcome Julie to the PC and CS family! You are find we are all a bunch of very helpful individuals. Great job on your first show :)

Welcome Julie! And congratulations on your new business and WAHOO for a great start!!! I love this site and I am sure you will love it too :)

Welcome and congrats!!! :)

1. Who is Julie?

Julie is a new PC Consultant who recently had her Grand Opening Show with the help of her recruiter, Kim Baker.

2. How successful was Julie's Grand Opening Show?

Julie's Grand Opening Show was very successful, with a packed house and sales of $904.00. She also has a few outside orders to collect and a party booked for Tuesday.

3. How did Julie become a PC Consultant?

Julie became a PC Consultant by joining the Pampered Chef team and receiving training and support from her recruiter, Kim Baker.

4. What is a Grand Opening Show?

A Grand Opening Show is an event hosted by a new PC Consultant to introduce themselves and their business to friends, family, and potential customers. It is an opportunity for guests to see and try out Pampered Chef products, as well as place orders and book future parties.

5. How can I support Julie as a new PC Consultant?

There are several ways to support Julie as a new PC Consultant. You can attend her Grand Opening Show, place an order, book a party, or refer her to friends and family. You can also follow her on social media and share her posts to help spread the word about her business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Dvhl77
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cyndi Reeder
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Andrea Davis