• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is Jay Christopher and why is he important to PC?

C
ChefJoeCool
Hi Everyone! My name is Jennifer and I have been with PC for 4 years now. I have been with this site for a few months, but just recently (like since yesterday) I have been getting on this site like I am addicted to it. So, I figured I had better introduce myself.

I:
-live just south of Sacramento in Elk Grove
-am a director
-am married to a truly supportive spouse
-have 2 truly supportive kids: Joe (5 yrs) and Abbey (almost 2 yrs).
-quit my state job to do PC full-time
-love doing PC because that is basically the only time I cook (my husband is a phenomenal cook)
-love doing PC because I love to help others.

So, that is about it...although I am sure I will think of something really witty after I submit this...so, until then..............
Jennifer

P.S. My avatar is a picture of my dad and Jay Christopher at WDW in 2005. My dad just sat down next to Jay (he had no clue who he was) and they talked about trains (Sacramento is famous for them...great Railroad Museum that Jay had mentioned) and the humidity (for those of you who went, you know what I am talking about!!!). I took this picture and after Jay left, my dad wondered why I had taken the picture..........very cool!!!!:D

Jennifer - welcome! What is WDW?

welcome I am sure you will be a great assest to this site

Hi Jen... and you thought you wouldn't know anyone on here.

WDW= Walt Disney World

Shana...I knew you were here...so I knew this must be an awesome site!!! I saw your name when I first signed-up. Are you going to Leadership???

Yes I am. Are you going to see Belinda? I really wish they weren't so close together. And I have a wedding and show in between. Busy week! I am assuming that you are going to leadership too.

Welcome! This site is the place to be! Although I should also try the phone:eek:

Welcome Jennifer!!
My husband did a similar thing with Jay last year at NC...he was in teh elevator chatting "with some guy" and when he got out all the PC ladies that were in the elevator were like "Did you realize that was JAY???" and my Dh was like "Jay, who?" LOL
He knows now - LOL

Related to Who is Jay Christopher and why is he important to PC?

1. Who is Jay Christopher?

Jay Christopher is the founder and CEO of Pampered Chef, a direct sales company that specializes in high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products.

2. Why is he important to PC?

Jay Christopher is important to PC because he is the visionary behind the company and has built it into a successful and well-respected brand. He also continues to lead the company and guide its growth and success.

3. How long has he been with PC?

Jay Christopher has been with PC since its founding in 1980.

4. What is his background?

Jay Christopher has a background in engineering and sales. He worked for several companies before starting Pampered Chef, and his experience in these fields helped shape the company's success.

5. What is his role in the company now?

As the founder and CEO, Jay Christopher is still actively involved in leading Pampered Chef and shaping its future. He is responsible for setting the overall direction and strategy of the company, as well as overseeing day-to-day operations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cyndi Reeder
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Donald Barringer
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • Kara Eaton