• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is Jackie and Why is She a PC Fanatic?

In summary, Jackie is a 54-year-old Pampered Chef consultant who is also currently working at State Farm Insurance and planning to retire at 60. She is a PC fanatic because she loves the products and the supportive community. Her work experience includes 25 years at State Farm Insurance and she is learning a lot in her new direct sales role. In her personal life, she is happily married and enjoys spending time with her dogs, riding her motorcycle, and living on 20 acres of land. She balances her personal and professional life by holding Pampered Chef shows an hour away from her home and even considering attending shows on her motorcycle.
JackieBozeman
Gold Member
Since I've been posting for several hours, I figured I better let you all know a little about me. I came into the PC family last July. I'm 54 years old and have worked for 25 years at State Farm Insurance. I am planning on retiring when I'm 60 so I figured I better start planning my next career. What a fantastic choice I made!!!! I've never done direct sales before so I'm learning a lot. I'm usually quite resrved in a crowd of new people, so that's been the hardest to overcome. I've been married to my second husband for almost 4 years. I have never had any kids, but love dogs :p . Currently I have a lab mix and boxer mix. My husband and I built a new home on 20 acres in the California Gold Rush country about a hour east of Sacramento and we are loving it. Of course, that means I have quite a bit of traveling to do for my shows, but I wouldn't give it up. I also own a 100th Anniversary Harley Davidson Road King Classic :eek: which I ride as much as possible. I'm trying to figure out how to rig up a carrying case so I can go to my shows on the motorcycle. I really appreciate all the wonderful ideas this website provides and the supportive people who belong to the community. I look forward to many more years of association with PC and especially with all of you.

Welcome Jackie! I want to see a picture of you and your Harley.

Welcome Jackie you will do awsome

Welcome!
:)

Welcome Jackie and good luck with everything - I actually have a table at a Harley Davidson Dealership for a Ladies Night Out in February - should be fun - I've only been on a motorcycle 2 times in my life - but it was fun!

Welcome to our group!

Welcome to our 'virtual cluster' and Congrats on starting your new biz!

Welcome Jackie, glad that you found us!!!

1. Who is Jackie?

Jackie is a Pampered Chef consultant who joined the company in July. She is currently 54 years old and has been working at State Farm Insurance for 25 years. She is planning on retiring at 60 and is using her time with Pampered Chef to plan her next career move.

2. Why is she a PC fanatic?

Jackie loves being a Pampered Chef consultant and considers herself a fanatic because she truly believes in the products and enjoys sharing them with others. She also loves the supportive community and the opportunities for personal and professional growth.

3. What is Jackie's work experience?

Jackie has worked at State Farm Insurance for 25 years and is currently planning on retiring from there. She has never done direct sales before joining Pampered Chef, so she is learning a lot in her new role.

4. What does Jackie enjoy in her personal life?

Jackie is married to her second husband and they have been together for almost 4 years. She does not have any children but loves dogs and currently has a lab mix and boxer mix. She also enjoys riding her 100th Anniversary Harley Davidson Road King Classic and spending time at her home on 20 acres in the California Gold Rush country.

5. How does Jackie balance her personal life and her Pampered Chef business?

Jackie's home is about an hour east of Sacramento, where she holds her Pampered Chef shows. She enjoys the traveling and has even considered rigging up a carrying case for her motorcycle so she can attend shows on it. She loves being a Pampered Chef consultant and finds ways to integrate it into her personal life while still maintaining a good work-life balance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Doraine
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Katina Wier
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Desy Maus