• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is Celebrating a Birthday with Delicious Cooking? Bethcooks4U!

In summary, "Happy Birthday Bethcooks4U" is a free, online cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef in honor of their top consultant, Bethcooks4U. It takes place on June 15th, with the possibility of extending a few days after. To join, simply visit the event page on their website or contact a local Pampered Chef consultant. Participants can expect to learn new recipes and kitchen tips from Beth, as well as have the chance to win prizes and connect with other customers.
kcjodih
Gold Member
Hope you have a WONDERFUL birthday!! :)

Happy birthday Beth!

Happy Birthday Beth!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY & have a WONDERFUL day!!:balloon:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!::balloon:

birthday.gif

Thanks guys! That means a lot.

Have a great Day Beth!!!

Happy Birthday, Beth. I hope your day is filled with love and joy. You deserve it.

Happy Birthday, Beth!It's great to have you as part of the daily foolishness!

Happy Birthday Beth!

Yea Beth!

Hope you have a blessed Birthday!

tigger-partyhat-01t.jpg

Happy Birthday, Beth!
thth10b6dfb6.gif

Happy Birthday, Beth! Hope you have a Pampered Day!!!!

Have a wonderful day:balloon:

Happy Birthday Beth! Have a WONDERFUL day!!:D :D
*No wonder we get along so well, being one day apart!!*:D

Thanks! We'll have a quiet day. DH and I are going to lunch. I took my youngest back to college yesterday and the rest of my kids/grandkids live in WI.

PampMomof3 said:
Happy Birthday Beth! Have a WONDERFUL day!!:D :D
*No wonder we get along so well, being one day apart!!*:D
Ohhh... I missed that! Happy Birthday to you too!!! :balloon:

Happy Birthday Beth!
It's my teacher assistants little boys birthday too - he is 2 today. I met them for breakfast and he said "Birthday Me"! too cute!

Happy Birthday Beth!

Take time to toast out of one of those Royal Caribbean glasses you took time to collect (from other people, of course;) ).

:balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

Happy Birthday Beth! Hope your day is pampered!

Happy Birthday, Beth. Thanks for all your knowledge and advice that you're so willing to share on this site!

Happy Birthday Beth! It's after 6 and the first time I turned on a computer today so I hope you had a WONDERFUL day!

Happy Birthday Beth. It was my sons birthday also

Related to Who is Celebrating a Birthday with Delicious Cooking? Bethcooks4U!

1. What is "Happy Birthday Bethcooks4U"?

"Happy Birthday Bethcooks4U" is a special celebration and cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef in honor of our top consultant, Bethcooks4U. It's a fun and interactive way for our customers to learn new recipes and kitchen tips while celebrating Beth's birthday.

2. When is "Happy Birthday Bethcooks4U"?

"Happy Birthday Bethcooks4U" takes place on Beth's birthday, which is on June 15th. However, the event may continue for a few days after her birthday, giving more customers the opportunity to participate.

3. How can I join "Happy Birthday Bethcooks4U"?

To join "Happy Birthday Bethcooks4U", simply visit our website and look for the event page. From there, you can register for the event and receive all the necessary information, including the recipes and supplies needed for the event. You can also reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant for more details.

4. Is there a cost to participate in "Happy Birthday Bethcooks4U"?

No, there is no cost to participate in "Happy Birthday Bethcooks4U". This event is our way of thanking our loyal customers and celebrating our top consultant, so it is completely free for everyone to join.

5. What can I expect from "Happy Birthday Bethcooks4U"?

During "Happy Birthday Bethcooks4U", you can expect to learn new and delicious recipes from Beth, as well as helpful kitchen tips and tricks. There will also be fun games and giveaways throughout the event. It's a great opportunity to connect with other Pampered Chef customers and have a fun time celebrating Beth's birthday.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • akrebecca
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies