• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Pws's Rock? What's Really Good Out There?

In summary, Ann's website is helpful, but it's not worth it unless you're a director or above. Her website has helped her earn over $3000 in career sales
scottcooks
Gold Member
Some that peaked my interest:
/chrismanion - catalog photo, inspiring
/barbthechef - personal friend
/cynthia - just good info
/kathyyellets - sr exec
/donfunt - exec
/tamijohnson - exec
/yvette - good info, awesome photo
/nancyjo - catalog photo, awesome
/susankaufmann - catalog photo, lots of info

Whose site encourages you? Whose site makes you wanna step it up?

I do a search for all the Top Achievers in the back of each KCN - have learned as much from this, as from KCN itself!!

God Bless You.

-praying for Paige and her family-

Thanks for posting those Scott - mine needs some work, I don't always keep up with it too well!

Mine is /jrs if anyone wants to look/critique...I might as well work on it!

janetupnorth said:
Thanks for posting those Scott - mine needs some work, I don't always keep up with it too well!

Mine is /jrs if anyone wants to look/critique...I might as well work on it!

I'm in the middle of baking cookies...nothing like waiting til the last minute :yuck: So can't do a thorough look/critique :) I like the "recent recipes". I am guessing that you tell people that want a certain recipe to go to your website. Great idea to steer business to your site!!

My goal over the holidays is to step up my site and use it more efficiently. (Thank you Scott for this thread!!) I'm having trouble with a picture showing up next to my name. It's just a box with a dot in the middle. In the past, it has done that when a image has been removed but I've tried different images and they ALL do that. Any suggestions? /lisadewees

scottcooks said:
Some that peaked my interest:
/chrismanion - catalog photo, inspiring
/barbthechef - personal friend
/cynthia - just good info
/kathyyellets - sr exec
/donfunt - exec
/tamijohnson - exec
/yvette - good info, awesome photo
/nancyjo - catalog photo, awesome
/susankaufmann - catalog photo, lots of info

I do a search for all the Top Achievers in the back of each KCN - have learned as much from this, as from KCN itself!!

God Bless You.

-praying for Paige and her family-
Scott!~ Are you part of Barb's downline? Do you know Sherri Rowe? Sherri is a director here in Spokane, and she's my hospitality director. Barb has come to train and she's such a kick! I really like her!:balloon:

THANK YOU for this Scott. After my "crisis" post I've decided to give my business a fresh new start in January... and my PWS is one of the first places to start! Thanks for these!

I haven't gotten a PWS, am playing with the idea. Has it really helped your business. I have only been doing PC for about 6 months.

chefdiana2007 said:
I haven't gotten a PWS, am playing with the idea. Has it really helped your business. I have only been doing PC for about 6 months.

Useful? Yes

Worth it? Depends how you look at it. Mine hasn't paid itself back yet, but I'm only going on a year as a consultant. It takes time to advertise and get people used to it.

I definitely will keep mine and keep working on promoting it. Recently got a cling for my windows, but with the bad weather haven't gotten it up yet.

For those directors and above who get leads, it is crazy not to have one.

I have had over $3000 in orders on my website this past year! So for me it is definitly worth it!

It is worth it. Maybe not monetary right now for me but to be able to tell people they can go on there at any time and order, outlet, recipes, etc. I waited until about 6 months into my business (when I got my first $1000 paycheck) but wished I did it sooner.

There are a lot of threads in the PWS area about this topic.

Thanks for posting Scott. I need to get working on PWS. I think it's worth it also.

Ann R.

I've struggled with PWS and had it "off" for a while - but my business is better with it because...
-holds me accountable (engaged in changing it every 2-4 weeks)
-people check it and tell me what they like about it.
-people order from it...my best story is a Dec.28th order that put me over 15K in career sales 2 years ago. Thanks, Melinda...you NEED to be a consultant!
-gives my business credibility
-looks great
-gives you access to really really good eVites. [I'm sure someone will now tell me I can access those with or without PWS, but it's all good. Don't Hijack the thread - send me a private, please!]
(IF you send PC eVites for your host. BE SURE TO GO THROUGH YOUR WEBSITE AND ENTER her host ID... that way the "from" in people's email comes from her and not from some stranger... !)
-you can access it from any computer hooked up to internet. (A friend of mine is a flight attendant and the airline won't give access to email during flights, but to internet is OK; so they can do all sorts of contacting through PWS on downtime during flight.)
-very professional.God Bless You!-praying for Paige and her family-

Thanks for the thread, Scott. I will definitely check out those sites. I'm always looking for something new and different to do with my PWS. I love having it. It's a great way to connect with people. I also use it to send out my e-newsletter each month, which is easy and quick.

I need to keep up with my PWS. I definately have NOT been doing it.

Thanks for the post Scott, I will be checking out others and seeing what I can "borrow" from it.

Happy New Year All!

I've been working on mine the last few days

/marylind

Any suggestions greatly appreciated!!! I just started in Nov. 07, and am using the 90 free days that I received for qualifying...so far I love it! Love that guests who can't attend a party can place an order online.

How do you use it to send out your Monthly Newsletter? I looked this a.m., but didn't see anyway to add an attachment?? (kind of technologically challenged too!)

ChefBeckyD said:
Here is mine.....I noticed that most of those Scott posted do not use the calendar part of their website....I wonder why?

www.pampered......./cookinwithbecky
I use the calendar portion to post more info...there is so much we can put on the websites besides the monthly specials and recruiting tidbits...I need more under the "news" portion! This reminds me...I need to update!

Updating is something very important to remember. I updated mine earlier month and the next day sent out my newsletter. I had an email that evening asking to book a party because they saw the February host special and wanted to take advantage of it. Imagine if I hadn't updated right before my newsletter. Sort of a good way to remember to update.

I listened to a recording I believe on CC training and the person said to go to her website and feel free to copy her info. Sorry I can not remember her name, but I did copy many things.
Mine is /anneaster feel free to copy. I have not updated it this past week, however.

My director, /sherichef is pretty good. A couple things she does: has a recipe of the WEEK, so she updates often. And, she does not hand out recipe cards.

At her shows, she says if you want tonight's recipe, it will be on my website under the host's name tomorrow. Gives her lots of visitors.

Sallie_M said:
My director, /sherichef is pretty good. A couple things she does: has a recipe of the WEEK, so she updates often. And, she does not hand out recipe cards.

At her shows, she says if you want tonight's recipe, it will be on my website under the host's name tomorrow. Gives her lots of visitors.

Sallie,

Sheri is my 3rd line director......Jen Antel is my director, and then Betsy, and then Sheri....are you in West Michigan?

...and Sallie, I'm under Yvonne who is Sherri's director...

Hi from another person in the same downline...

janetupnorth said:
...and Sallie, I'm under Yvonne who is Sherri's director...

Hi from another person in the same downline...

Hee Hee - Hey Sallie, Janet and I know when you'll be going to conference!:D

ChefBeckyD said:

Of course, remember I told you first. ;)

It's in my signature. :)

Ok, can someone look mine over and let me know what they think. Most of it is borrowed from other people. (thank you those whom I borrowed)
/stephaniesmeltz

my PWSmine is /jennagrant if anyone wants more ideas...

stefani2 said:
mine is /jennagrant if anyone wants more ideas...

That's my maiden name Jenna...so when you post is always catches my attention...

Cool thread Scott - thanks! I've printed all these out so I can check them out later tonight. I already have Chris Manion's and often refer to it.

ChefBeckyD said:

Happy New Year :) I have not been ignoring you all; I only have been pretty much checking to see if Lacy made it :p

I fudged a little: Sheri is my 'grandmother' director. Nancy Baron is my immediate upline, but Sheri is who works with me.

I know Yvonne, Betsy & Jen, too. Very special people - meant in the nicest way!

Jen is an example I give to my young Mom consultants :)

I am in Vermontville: about 55 miles SE from GR. Are you going to Leadership?

I'm not, I only have 1 recruit and I don't think Becky is this year, but we will all be at Nat'l Conference 2008!

Some great websites out there. Biggest suggestion is to make sure you always have your site updated. I update weekly and as I add shows to my calendar.

Sallie_M said:
Happy New Year :) I have not been ignoring you all; I only have been pretty much checking to see if Lacy made it :p

I fudged a little: Sheri is my 'grandmother' director. Nancy Baron is my immediate upline, but Sheri is who works with me.

I know Yvonne, Betsy & Jen, too. Very special people - meant in the nicest way!

Jen is an example I give to my young Mom consultants :)

I am in Vermontville: about 55 miles SE from GR. Are you going to Leadership?

Hey Sallie!

Nancy Baron is JAE's Upline too - I know she borrows products from her sometimes! Small World!

I always look at Jen and all that she accomplishes and tell myself I have no reason not to succeed. It helps keep me from making excuses about my business.:rolleyes: (My director, Jen, has 5 young children, is a scout leader - boy & girl - , is also on her City Council, and helps her DH manage a running club & running camp. Plus some other stuff I am probably forgetting!

We've probably met before, but don't realize it! I've been to many trainings that Sheri has had - in fact, we have a regional training the last Saturday in January - will you be coming to that?

I'm not going to leadership - JUST qualified to go with a recruit who signed Dec. 31st :D but right after Christmas is a tough time to go - and Jen isn't going either.....big childcare issues for her, trying to find someone to watch her kids DH really can't because he is a teacher...

YES! I plan on coming to the regional in GR. It will be fun to meet & and see how often we have been together before :)

Congratulations on becoming a future, Becky. Enjoy your $100!! :love:

Hey JAE, will you be there, too?

/salliemoriarty

Just to keep with the thread theme...

Um...which one is that? Is that the one at Betsy's? I'll be going to that one, but I don't see it on my calendar. Uh oh. When is it?

JAE said:
Um...which one is that? Is that the one at Betsy's? I'll be going to that one, but I don't see it on my calendar. Uh oh. When is it?

No, this is a regional training - at a church in GR - everyone under Sheri Klassen. Jen sent out a couple emails about it - I'm pretty sure you were on that email list. Your director probably didn't send any info. Anyway, it's Dat. January 26th from 9-12 (I think that's the correct time).

No, I won't be going to that one because I have a show. It was already booked way before I received the e-mail. My director is very out of touch. Her computer has died, too, so she's even more out of touch. When is the thing at Betsy's?

JAE said:
No, I won't be going to that one because I have a show. It was already booked way before I received the e-mail. My director is very out of touch. Her computer has died, too, so she's even more out of touch. When is the thing at Betsy's?

It's either Feb 11th or 18th. I want to say it's the 2nd Monday in February, but it may be the 3rd Monday....do you remember what it was in August? Was it the 2nd or 3rd Monday?

I'll email Jen and confirm, and let you know!

It's the 11th (2nd Monday). I just found it. I was looking in January.

JAE said:
It's the 11th (2nd Monday). I just found it. I was looking in January.

Okay, thanks! Actually I think it's in my calendar, now that I think about it!:balloon:

I think we've completely hijacked this thread. Sorry.

JAE said:
I think we've completely hijacked this thread. Sorry.
just give us all some chocolate and all will be forgiven! :)

Back to Cool Websites...I downloaded a tele class and just listened to it. Tara Woodward /tara
has a good site.

Specially liked Referral Program, and Becoming your own boss without quitting your day job

Sallie_M said:
I just had to say that is too sweet!

I need to update my website, it's /lacyskitchen

I just updated mine.

../stacywhitlow

I went to Tara Woodwards website site at conference 2 summers ago - I've kept hers bookmarked, it's a good site. She used to have forms on there that her team could print out. I'll have to take a look again.

Cindycooks said:
I went to Tara Woodwards website site at conference 2 summers ago - I've kept hers bookmarked, it's a good site. She used to have forms on there that her team could print out. I'll have to take a look again.
What is the address for that site?eta - nevermind! Found it!

Related to Which Pws's Rock? What's Really Good Out There?

What are the 5 most frequently asked questions about "Which Pws's Rock? What's Really Good Out There?

The top 5 most frequently asked questions about "Which Pws's Rock? What's Really Good Out There?" are:

• Who is Chris Manion and why is their catalog photo inspiring?
  • Why is Barb the Chef's site recommended by personal friends?
  • What kind of information does Cynthia's site provide?
  • What makes Kathy Yellets, Don Funt, Tami Johnson, and Yvette's sites stand out as recommended?
  • What makes Nancy Jo and Susan Kaufmann's catalog photos and information so noteworthy?

Personally, I find inspiration and encouragement from all the top achievers in the back of each KCN. I have learned just as much from studying their websites as I have from reading KCN itself.

What have you learned from doing a search for all the Top Achievers in the back of each KCN?

I have learned a lot from studying the websites of the Top Achievers featured in the back of each KCN. They provide valuable insights, tips, and advice that have helped me improve my own performance and success at Pampered Chef.

Do you have any special thoughts or wishes for Paige and her family?

I am keeping Paige and her family in my thoughts and prayers. May God bless them and provide them with strength, comfort, and healing during this difficult time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefkristin
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
chefann
Back