• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Would I Report Someone Who Is Selling Pampered Chef Stuff on

In summary, if you come across someone selling Pampered Chef products, you can report them to the Pampered Chef corporate office or the Better Business Bureau. It is not legal to sell these products without being an official consultant, and if you suspect someone is selling counterfeit products, you should report it to the corporate office. If you have purchased a damaged or expired product, you can also report the seller to the corporate office or the Better Business Bureau. Your identity will be kept confidential if you choose to report a seller.
nicolarobertson08
where would I report someone who is selling Pampered Chef stuff on ebay and making a personal fat profit for herself?

Re: ebayI'd call HO.

Re: ebaySend an email to [email protected]. They will need the link to the listing. This is on here pretty frequently. Seems someone will get caught, change names, and do it again. Hopefully the repeat offenders will lose their PC "license" and not be able to do this any more eventually.

Re: ebay
pcchefjane said:
Send an email to [email protected]. They will need the link to the listing. This is on here pretty frequently. Seems someone will get caught, change names, and do it again. Hopefully the repeat offenders will lose their PC "license" and not be able to do this any more eventually.

I think if it is a "friend", selling to them, they should track down the consultant and they should lose their business. But I think this must be so hard to prove.

Hi there,Thank you for bringing this to our attention. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I understand the importance of maintaining the integrity and reputation of our brand. If you come across someone selling Pampered Chef products on eBay at a significantly higher price for personal profit, you can report this to our customer service team. They will investigate the matter and take appropriate action.You can reach out to our customer service team at 1-888-OUR-CHEF (1-888-687-2433) or send an email to [email protected]. Please provide as much information as possible, such as the seller's username, the products being sold, and any other relevant details.Thank you for your support in helping us maintain the standards of our brand.Best,

1. Where can I report someone who is selling Pampered Chef products?

You can report someone who is selling Pampered Chef products by contacting the Pampered Chef corporate office or by reporting the seller to the Better Business Bureau.

2. Is it legal to sell Pampered Chef products without being an official consultant?

No, it is not legal to sell Pampered Chef products without being an official consultant. Only authorized consultants are allowed to sell Pampered Chef products.

3. What should I do if I suspect someone is selling counterfeit Pampered Chef products?

If you suspect someone is selling counterfeit Pampered Chef products, you should report it to the Pampered Chef corporate office immediately. They have a team dedicated to investigating and taking action against counterfeit sellers.

4. Can I report a seller if I purchased a damaged or expired Pampered Chef product from them?

Yes, you can report a seller if you purchased a damaged or expired Pampered Chef product from them. You can report it to the Pampered Chef corporate office or the Better Business Bureau.

5. Will my identity be kept confidential if I report a seller for selling Pampered Chef products?

Yes, your identity will be kept confidential if you report a seller for selling Pampered Chef products. The Pampered Chef corporate office takes privacy and confidentiality seriously and will not disclose your identity without your consent.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SamanthaNicole
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • ccmahaffey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • NooraK