• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Download Your March CN Now - No More Waiting!

Have you all contacted HO about this? Everyone needs to send them an email whenever the CN isn't delivered to you by, say the 3rd of the month. There is timely information in them and you should get them in a timely manner.
OK, this is a real sore subject with me. My thoughts are that if they want us as consultants to be excited about our business then they need to do their part to get us all the information they have to offer before the month starts.

The Directors should get their copy mid month prior to month they are sending out. (mid February for March) and consultants should be sent out the last week of the month prior. We should not recieve our copy any later then the 1st of every month.

Well I called HO today to complain and what she said that we need to send emails. That is the only way we are going to make a difference.

I was really considering emailing Jean to see if that would make a difference.
We need to do something, and if we don't complain they won't know to do anything about it.

She also informed me that it is an outside source that does it all. I said then why is Pampered Chef putting up with this.

Just my thoughts....

Spoke to HO last night...was told I should receive this week.

Finally got mine yesterday...

KimDC said:
OK, this is a real sore subject with me. My thoughts are that if they want us as consultants to be excited about our business then they need to do their part to get us all the information they have to offer before the month starts.

The Directors should get their copy mid month prior to month they are sending out. (mid February for March) and consultants should be sent out the last week of the month prior. We should not recieve our copy any later then the 1st of every month. EXACTLY!!!

Well I called HO today to complain and what she said that we need to send emails. That is the only way we are going to make a difference. I'm up for an email writing campaign. Which address should we use?

She also informed me that it is an outside source that does it all. Another company may print and mail but it's up to Pampered Chef to dictate when it should go out.

Amen Sister!!!

I finally received it! Reading it online just isn't the same

Still nothing here and no reply from my e-mail to HO.

I've still not received mine either!!!! I'm about to give up hope at this point! What is Jean's e-mail?????? If she gets bombarded with e-mails then maybe someone will pay attention to us.

I thought about Jean's email, but what I was told by a lady at HO....we need to email the solution center.

If we all start emailing maybe they will start listening.

I finally got mine yesterday

I called last night and requested another one.

Still nothing!:(

I have not gotten mine either!!

I just got Feb's last week!

Just got mine today...and WAY TO GO DEB on the cover!! LOVE IT! Congrats!

My director got hers two weeks ago, but I still have nothing. I wonder what took them so long. It seems that it has been a bad month starting off for PC. I hear a lot of the HWC hostess items have veen broken, the boxes from Fed Ex are a mess, and consultants corner has had technical issues, the the phones have been messed up as well. Just not a great start, it has to get better from now!!

Haven't gotten mine yet either! I don't know what's going on!

It really would be nice if HO would just send out a bulk e-mail notifying consultants that the CN will be late and its expected date of arrival.

Here's the message I just sent to the Solution Center.

It’s March 14th and I have still not received my Consultant News.

Receiving the current CN well into the month it covers is an ongoing problem. Why bother sending them? By the time I get this issue, there won’t be time for me to incorporate the wonderful ideas designed to help my business in March.

I want this information. I want to use it to build my business. I can’t use it when the month is ½ over.

It is not the USPS fault that they don’t arrive sooner. It is not the fault of the company that creates and mails this publication. It is up to The Pampered Chef to set deadlines that allow the Consultant News to be created and distributed in time for Directors to get their copies by mid-month (before) and for Consultants to receive their copy by the 1st of the month.

Please, work on this situation. It can and should be improved!

Kitchen Diva said:
I just got Feb's last week!
NO WAY!! you need to send in a complaint!:rolleyes:

BusyMomPmp4u said:
My director got hers two weeks ago, but I still have nothing. I wonder what took them so long. It seems that it has been a bad month starting off for PC. I hear a lot of the HWC hostess items have veen broken, the boxes from Fed Ex are a mess, and consultants corner has had technical issues, the the phones have been messed up as well. Just not a great start, it has to get better from now!!

Sounds like HO has developed a bad case of PMS!:rolleyes:

I finally got mine yesterday!

Mine has not made it here yet. I was starting to think the mail lady kept it.

I finally got mine yesterday as well.

I just got mine today! (I did call HO about it yesterday as well, so I will probably get another issue soon?)

Nothing here yet. Guess I'll see what response I get from HO if I don't have to wait long on the phone.

I called last night to do an exchange and mentioned that I didn't get one. Today I have one in the mail. Either they were really fast or I'll be getting a second one next week!

I sent my email in to HO today. We will see what they have to say.
I will let you all know when I get a response.

No response from the e-mail I sent a couple of weeks ago. Still no CN!!!!

I called HO and waited over an hour to get a rep. Talk about no compassion and a B****! I asked why no one answered my e-mail and why the delay.
The response I got was sorry but you can access it online!! I told her that was not an acceptable answer and she put a request in to get one mailed to me. I had another issue and she was snotty about that too! I was having a pretty good day with DH today and that conversation just took away the calm of the day. I should have asked for a supervisor but after tying up the phone line all that time, trying to get supper done and getting my caller ID beeping (figures when I get someone on the line finally) I wasn't about to wait some more. I didn't recognize the phone number either and hope it wasn't someone I met last week who said she would call me this week about either booking a show or placing an order. Hopefully they will call back.

Sorry, needed to vent!

I just got my CN for March today.

I haven't received mine yet:(!

MissChef said:
NO WAY!! you need to send in a complaint!:rolleyes:

Nah, I already hung up my apron...it just isn't worth it. Besides, when I had REALLY good reasons to bring things to their attention they did nothing to help me out, so I figure it's par for my experience with PC. It's okay- I still love them. However for now it wasn't the right time.

pamperedharriet said:

I'm right there with you. No response and no CN. :mad:

pamperedharriet said:

I called HO and waited over an hour to get a rep. Talk about no compassion and a B****! I asked why no one answered my e-mail and why the delay.
The response I got was sorry but you can access it online!! I told her that was not an acceptable answer and she put a request in to get one mailed to me. I had another issue and she was snotty about that too! I was having a pretty good day with DH today and that conversation just took away the calm of the day. I should have asked for a supervisor but after tying up the phone line all that time, trying to get supper done and getting my caller ID beeping (figures when I get someone on the line finally) I wasn't about to wait some more. I didn't recognize the phone number either and hope it wasn't someone I met last week who said she would call me this week about either booking a show or placing an order. Hopefully they will call back.

Sorry, needed to vent!

Been there, done that, bought the T-Shirt...However I'm sorry that you had to experience it. It just isn't fun when you spend so much time on hold and then the person on the other end is snarky and witchy!!

I finally received mine today. Sometimes I get mine right away, but this was very late.

I still don't have mine yet. Oh well!!

Mine finally came yesterday. But they're still out there - a clustermate told me she still hasn't gotten hers yet. And she's on dial-up, so it's a total pain for her to access it online.It's totally unacceptable for the hard copy newsletter to take until the third week of the month to get to us.

chefann said:
And she's on dial-up, so it's a total pain for her to access it online. Yes, these poor folks can't possibly take advantage of the information

It's totally unacceptable for the hard copy newsletter to take until the third week of the month to get to us.

Agreed.

If you got your CN late or still don't have it and have not yet sent an email to HO, please do so today. If they don't know we are unhappy with this situation, they will not make a move to solve the problem.

Perhaps mine will arrive today.

Still not received. We can get an e-mail from HO for lots of other things, why not this? Just explain it is coming late and why! I am sure it would stall the phone calls they are probably receiving.

I remember them saying that February may be late due to Leadership info and I got February on time. It seems weird to have it be the middle of March and there are so many consultants who haven't received theirs.

Like I said in a previous post, I received mine yesterday, March 17. And, I just e-mailed HO.

JAE said:
Like I said in a previous post, I received mine yesterday, March 17. And, I just e-mailed HO.
And isn't that strange....I actually received mine on the 3rd of March this time. Usually, I don't get mine until the middle of the month.

ChefBeckyD said:
And isn't that strange....I actually received mine on the 3rd of March this time. Usually, I don't get mine until the middle of the month.
I usually get mine at the beginning of the month. Usually magazines are sent and received before the month on the cover. It's strange that HO doesn't get it out to us sooner, especially because there is important info in there. I read up on HWC, and I printed up two letters to potential HWC hosts. My director will appreciate the info from it, too. Her wireless internet doesn't work right at her house so she can't look at things online. (I think she is going to look into getting it fixed. She seemed very frustrated yesterday that I knew so much that she didn't know.)

Mine finally showed up today!!!!!! HOORAY!!!!!!!!! It states on the back to be delivered by March 6th--right!!!!! Waiting to see how long it will take to get the one she said she would request to go out last night will take.

Normally I have had better reps than last night. I wish I took her name to report her.

JAE said:
I usually get mine at the beginning of the month. Usually magazines are sent and received before the month on the cover. It's strange that HO doesn't get it out to us sooner, especially because there is important info in there. I read up on HWC, and I printed up two letters to potential HWC hosts. My director will appreciate the info from it, too. Her wireless internet doesn't work right at her house so she can't look at things online. (I think she is going to look into getting it fixed. She seemed very frustrated yesterday that I knew so much that she didn't know.)

Umm, I would think that if she is paying for wireless service, she would be making sure it works right!

pamperedharriet said:

Sorry, needed to vent!

That stinks, Harriet! Too bad you weren't able to talk to a supervisor - you didn't deserve that.:grumpy:

Thanks, Becky. I don't know why so many of us are having such bad luck with the reps lately and why we aren't getting our e-mails answered.

You listen on hold and hear so many times that they can be reached through e-mail and I kept on saying if you answered my e-mail I wouldn't be on the phone waiting for you!

pamperedharriet said:
Thanks, Becky. I don't know why so many of us are having such bad luck with the reps lately and why we aren't getting our e-mails answered.

You listen on hold and hear so many times that they can be reached through e-mail and I kept on saying if you answered my e-mail I wouldn't be on the phone waiting for you!

It took 6 days for me to get a response to a product adjustment I did online.

ChefBeckyD said:
It took 6 days for me to get a response to a product adjustment I did online.

That's way I don't do online adjustments anymore. Only by phone, would rather do online, but don't feel like waiting a week!

I also FINALLY got my CN today! I will also email HO on receiving it so late in the month.

did anyone Not get Feb?? I got March's on the 12th but NEVER got last month's. :-( Do you think its too late to ask for it?

Mine finally arrived today. Still no response to my solution center email.

<h2>What is "Download Your March CN Now"?</h2><p>"Download Your March CN Now" is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to access the latest issue of our monthly catalog, "The Celebrations and Seasons Collection", online instead of waiting for it to arrive in the mail.</p><h2>How do I download my March CN?</h2><p>To download your March CN, simply go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "CN Now" tab. From there, you can enter your consultant ID and password to access the digital version of the catalog.</p><h2>Why am I not receiving my CN in the mail?</h2><p>There could be a few reasons for not receiving your CN in the mail. It could be due to an incorrect address on file, delivery delays, or issues with the postal service. However, with "Download Your March CN Now", you no longer have to wait for the physical copy to arrive.</p><h2>Is there an extra cost for downloading my CN?</h2><p>No, there is no extra cost for downloading your CN. This feature is included in your subscription to "The Celebrations and Seasons Collection" and is available to all Pampered Chef customers.</p><h2>Can I access previous issues of the CN through the digital download?</h2><p>Yes, you can access previous issues of the CN through the digital download. Simply select the month and year you would like to view from the dropdown menu on the "CN Now" page.</p>

Related to Download Your March CN Now - No More Waiting!

What is "Download Your March CN Now"?

"Download Your March CN Now" is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to access the latest issue of our monthly catalog, "The Celebrations and Seasons Collection", online instead of waiting for it to arrive in the mail.

How do I download my March CN?

To download your March CN, simply go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "CN Now" tab. From there, you can enter your consultant ID and password to access the digital version of the catalog.

Why am I not receiving my CN in the mail?

There could be a few reasons for not receiving your CN in the mail. It could be due to an incorrect address on file, delivery delays, or issues with the postal service. However, with "Download Your March CN Now", you no longer have to wait for the physical copy to arrive.

Is there an extra cost for downloading my CN?

No, there is no extra cost for downloading your CN. This feature is included in your subscription to "The Celebrations and Seasons Collection" and is available to all Pampered Chef customers.

Can I access previous issues of the CN through the digital download?

Yes, you can access previous issues of the CN through the digital download. Simply select the month and year you would like to view from the dropdown menu on the "CN Now" page.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CAPCnewbie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • princessmeshelle