• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Download Your March CN Now - No More Waiting!

Have you all contacted HO about this? Everyone needs to send them an email whenever the CN isn't delivered to you by, say the 3rd of the month. There is timely information in them and you should get them in a timely manner.
pkd09
Silver Member
I am so glad I can download this the back way. We are almost one week into March and I still don't have it in the mail.

I don't either. I don't usually get it until the third week though.

Me neither - I normally get mind toward the end of the month when March is almost over.

Me either!
Very frustrating!!!!

I usually get mine the 2nd week. That is something the company should work on getting out quicker because they have tips for March, or any month for that matter, and by the time we get it the month is over!:grumpy: They should do it like how magazines do it, you get your March in February and April in March, etc. Even if they didn't want to send it out as early as magazines, to be able to have all of us get it by the 1st is far more acceptable then almost the end of the month!:rolleyes:

Don't have mine either, I thought maybe something was wrong, I'm glad to know I was wrong!!! Hopefully we will all get them soon!

Ha!! I just got last months :(

It always arrives on the Friday or Saturday of the second week of the month or the Monday the third week of the month. I thought it was just me.

I guess we got spoiled the past few months with them sending them out in a timely fashion.

I don't remember getting Feb's. Glad to see I'm not the only one.

Don't have mine either, & I want to see Deb's pic in my hands!

I don't have mine either. Thanks for posting -- I thought mine might be "lost".

Have you all contacted HO about this? Everyone needs to send them an email whenever the CN isn't delivered to you by, say the 3rd of the month. There is timely information in them and you should get them in a timely manner.

If you don't tell them, they don't know that they are arriving that late. They are sent out by a third party company.

BethCooks4U said:

If you don't tell them, they don't know that they are arriving that late. They are sent out by a third party company.

Who should we send the email to?

BethCooks4U said:

I have called off and on but not every month. I guess I need to start emailing or calling every month until I see results. If it was not for having them online and on here, I would get a lot of the information too late for it to be of any help to my business.

BethCooks4U said:

For those of you who have contacted HO, have they ever said anything to you besides that they will send you another one? I just wonder if it falls on deaf ears.

sfdavis918 said:
For those of you who have contacted HO, have they ever said anything to you besides that they will send you another one? I just wonder if it falls on deaf ears.

They just mail me another one. No excuses or anything. No indication that anyone will be notified and it will get better.

BethCooks4U said:

Good idea. I am going to send an e-mail to solutions center and let them know I still don't have mine yet. Thanks, Beth for suggesting this.

I sent an email to the Solution Center.

I would go to CC and send it to the solution center as a couple of you said but I wonder what would happen if Jean started getting those emails? She's not deaf.

I just sent a lengthy message to the solution center, I really doubt it will do any good though.

:( I haven't gotten mine either and I usually do by now!:( :cry:

BethCooks4U said:
I would go to CC and send it to the solution center as a couple of you said but I wonder what would happen if Jean started getting those emails? She's not deaf.
Interesting thought Beth!

I didn't even realize that I haven't received mine yet. I remember reading that some of the directors got theirs on here. Off to send an email, mine usually comes around the first of the month.

wadesgirl said:
I didn't even realize that I haven't received mine yet. I remember reading that some of the directors got theirs on here. Off to send an email, mine usually comes around the first of the month.
Directors' are mailed a few days earlier than the rest. Supposedly on the date that it posts online for them, which is usually a few days to a week before the first of the month. It's another perk of promoting. :)

I havent gotten mine yet either. Does it go out in Bulk Mail? I know sometimes that takes much longer. (Like when you get coupons in the mail for stores and the coupon is already expired).

Yes, they're sent bulk mail. Which is "space available," and part of the reason they can take so long to arrive.

chefann said:
Yes, they're sent bulk mail. Which is "space available," and part of the reason they can take so long to arrive.
Well, doesn't that just stink?:grumpy: It's nice that we can read online, but I prefer to read the paper version, not on my screen.

I had a dream that I got mine today! Maybe I will!

Just got mine yesterday! :)

I haven't received mine yet either. I ususally have mine within the first couple of days of the month.

Nope. Haven't received mine in months and HO does nothing but send me back issues which do no good. Never do get an answer or anything in the mail and all my info is correct.

Mine still hasn't arrived and I just spoke to someone at HO about it. She said that they are mailed the last day of Feb and that we have to allow 10 business days before we can complain....what? She told me to call back on the 17th if I still don't have it.

I do not think this is acceptable. I'm going to contact my HO rep and talk with her about it. I know I can read it on line, but I really like having it in my hands and having the nice flyers that are included.

pamperedlinda said:
Mine still hasn't arrived and I just spoke to someone at HO about it. She said that they are mailed the last day of Feb and that we have to allow 10 business days before we can complain....what? She told me to call back on the 17th if I still don't have it.

I do not think this is acceptable. I'm going to contact my HO rep and talk with her about it. I know I can read it on line, but I really like having it in my hands and having the nice flyers that are included.

That's what they told me too!:cry:

I don't have mine either - which is odd since I usually have it by now!

pamperedlinda said:

Not to mention that PC is paying some company to do a job, that isn't getting done!

climbercanoe3 said:
Not to mention that PC is paying some company to do a job, that isn't getting done!
According to the HO rep, the problem isn't with PC, it's with the USPS and that I need to complain to them that I'm not receiving it timely. She said I need to call my local USPS mail-hub.....yeah, right :grumpy:

Oh I get it, all the local mail people are checking out 100's (maybe an exaggeration) of CNs across the country. Then they are delivering them whenever they feel like it. That sounds like a logical explanation. :rolleyes: Sometimes the people that answer the phones at HO, just like to hear themselves talk!:thumbdown:ETA: I hope you know this isn't directed at you, Linda?

pamperedlinda said:
According to the HO rep, the problem isn't with PC, it's with the USPS and that I need to complain to them that I'm not receiving it timely. She said I need to call my local USPS mail-hub.....yeah, right :grumpy:

No the problem it not the Post Office, it is Pampered Chef’s problem. If HO continues to mail them bulk mail -- or refuses to send them out earlier so the "ten day buffer" ends on the first of the month -- they are creating the problem, not USPS.

I know, we can check this information out online, but if you have dial-up, that's a nightmare. Come on HO, get with the program. If we don't receive this publication until the 10th of the month (or later), we will not be able to utilize the wonderful information included to help us that month.

It is now March 12 and still no March CN. At this point, why bother!!!!

climbercanoe3 said:
Oh I get it, all the local mail people are checking out 100's (maybe an exaggeration) of CNs across the country. Then they are delivering them whenever they feel like it. That sounds like a logical explanation. :rolleyes:

Sometimes the people that answer the phones at HO, just like to hear themselves talk!:thumbdown:

ETA: I hope you know this isn't directed at you, Linda?
Yep, that's kinda how the HO rep aluded to it! LOL

No, I didn't take it as directed towards me, you summed it up pretty well.

Blaming the USPS for this being mailed bulk mail isn't going to get us anywhere. They will just look at us and say what do you want from me. I think HO needs to hear more complaints from us and change the way they mail. Haven't checked my mail yet today but as of yesterday it wasn't here.

I have not received mine, but my recruit has already gotten hers. So what is the deal?? I really don't understand!:grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy:

Nothing today!:grumpy: I sent an email to the solution center. I don't know if it will help, but I had to say something.

I sent another e-mail too. This time it was a little angrier.

Don't bother emailing - just call. That is what I did this morning and the lady apologized and said she'd send one out right away.

I live 20 mins from HO and definitely should have had it by now - wonder what happened to screw them up so bad this month?

i didn't get Feb's but got March's yesterday. totally weird

pamperedval said:
Don't bother emailing - just call. That is what I did this morning and the lady apologized and said she'd send one out right away.

I live 20 mins from HO and definitely should have had it by now - wonder what happened to screw them up so bad this month?
We definately didn't talk to the same lady :cry:

<h2>What is "Download Your March CN Now"?</h2><p>"Download Your March CN Now" is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to access the latest issue of our monthly catalog, "The Celebrations and Seasons Collection", online instead of waiting for it to arrive in the mail.</p><h2>How do I download my March CN?</h2><p>To download your March CN, simply go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "CN Now" tab. From there, you can enter your consultant ID and password to access the digital version of the catalog.</p><h2>Why am I not receiving my CN in the mail?</h2><p>There could be a few reasons for not receiving your CN in the mail. It could be due to an incorrect address on file, delivery delays, or issues with the postal service. However, with "Download Your March CN Now", you no longer have to wait for the physical copy to arrive.</p><h2>Is there an extra cost for downloading my CN?</h2><p>No, there is no extra cost for downloading your CN. This feature is included in your subscription to "The Celebrations and Seasons Collection" and is available to all Pampered Chef customers.</p><h2>Can I access previous issues of the CN through the digital download?</h2><p>Yes, you can access previous issues of the CN through the digital download. Simply select the month and year you would like to view from the dropdown menu on the "CN Now" page.</p>

What is "Download Your March CN Now"?

"Download Your March CN Now" is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to access the latest issue of our monthly catalog, "The Celebrations and Seasons Collection", online instead of waiting for it to arrive in the mail.

How do I download my March CN?

To download your March CN, simply go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "CN Now" tab. From there, you can enter your consultant ID and password to access the digital version of the catalog.

Why am I not receiving my CN in the mail?

There could be a few reasons for not receiving your CN in the mail. It could be due to an incorrect address on file, delivery delays, or issues with the postal service. However, with "Download Your March CN Now", you no longer have to wait for the physical copy to arrive.

Is there an extra cost for downloading my CN?

No, there is no extra cost for downloading your CN. This feature is included in your subscription to "The Celebrations and Seasons Collection" and is available to all Pampered Chef customers.

Can I access previous issues of the CN through the digital download?

Yes, you can access previous issues of the CN through the digital download. Simply select the month and year you would like to view from the dropdown menu on the "CN Now" page.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CAPCnewbie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • princessmeshelle