• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where is everyone?

ChefPaulaB

Veteran Member
May 19, 2008
Wow, I am soooo sad! I have been without a computer for a week now and I finally got it back and I keep wanting to get my fix of CS and no one is doing anything! :cry: There are no posts going on! What's the deal!? :indif:

colegrovet

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jun 11, 2008
we was waiting for you to show up... :)

twinkie10

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2008
Everyone must be harvesting their gardens!!! =D I've been canning like crazy!

ChefPaulaB

Veteran Member
May 19, 2008
I didn't plant a garden this year so I don't have any canning to do... I might hit the local farm market so I can at least make my Jalapeno Jelly... I have people asking for it and I'm completely out!

colegrovet

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jun 11, 2008
my garden went nuts this year.. I got 64 pints of green beans.. been eating squash since early June along with tomatoes. planning on digging my sweet potatoes in the next couple of weeks.
once the wedding is over....

J

Judybabe

I got tons of Jalapeños and am interested in making jelly. what do you eat Jalapeño jelly with?

pampcheflisa

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2008
I got tons of Jalapeños and am interested in making jelly. what do you eat Jalapeño jelly with?

The best way is to pour it over a block of cream cheese and eat it as an appetizer with crackers....yum!

colegrovet

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jun 11, 2008
I used to dice my jalapenos up and toss in the freezer so I could add them to my spaghetti or chilli... :)

pampchefsarah

Gold Member
Mar 24, 2008
Don't worry Kathy, my DG isn't getting married. It's his daughter (I believe).

PamperedDor

Gold Member
Jan 11, 2008
Sad to say, I think many of us have moved over to FB - which is really more for the everyday stuff - I believe CS is all about PC and working our business - and in many areas business has been slow - let hope it all picks up very soon! I thank CS for all the friendships it has brought me!!! :)

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
CS runs in cycles. It gets really busy, then slows way down. Don't worry. FB will never take the place of CS.

ChefPaulaB

Veteran Member
May 19, 2008
CS runs in cycles. It gets really busy, then slows way down. Don't worry. FB will never take the place of CS.

I hope not! I love CS, and I waste enough time on the computer between CS and my emails and just searching stuff I can't join FB, I'd never get anything done! I just love talking about the different recipes and the different ideas for products and shows, even though I haven't really done much with my business lately... but I still enjoy reading all of the posts.

ChefPaulaB

Veteran Member
May 19, 2008
The best way is to pour it over a block of cream cheese and eat it as an appetizer with crackers....yum!

Yep, that's what we do too... it's awesome! Everyone that ever tastes it loves it! It always shocks them at first, but they're always hooked!

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
I hope not! I love CS, and I waste enough time on the computer between CS and my emails and just searching stuff I can't join FB, I'd never get anything done! I just love talking about the different recipes and the different ideas for products and shows, even though I haven't really done much with my business lately... but I still enjoy reading all of the posts.

Sounds like me!

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
I've actually had DH change my password on FB because I've spent too much time on it lately, and some of the things going on there are actually bringing me down.

Plus, I can't get on FB at work, but I can get on CS!

zmom58

Jul 19, 2006
I wondered where all the new posts, etc were too when I was off for about a week. Maybe everyopne is busy with back to school, but we started Aug. 20th. Who knows??
I am trying to get back on and contribute. I love this site!
Deb

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies