• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Pampered Chef Buttons for My Recruits?

In summary, The Booster is a site that is very slow, has a difficult to use interface, and does not carry the logo buttons that you are looking for.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey guys! I need to purchase some PC buttons to give to my recruits so they can attach it to their purse when they are out shopping. Where can I find them??:confused:

TIA!!!

Wondering here too for myself...VIP didn't really have anything...maybe Nancy's?

Your director can get them through VIP's Director's Store. Or you can check out www.thebooster.com. Nancy's also has some.

Man, I checked out the booster last night and the site was SOOOOOO SLOOOOOOWWWWW.

SO, the director's store through VIP. Okay, I guess I'll have to call my director!:D Thanks!

Is The Booster site always soooooooooooo sloooooooow???
I checked last night and figured there was a ton of people on there so I decided to wait till today. It's still like that! I don't have two hours to put stuff into my "cart"! There stuff looks really cool, though! I really would like to order!

Ugh! I just spent 45 minutes on their site and now it says my cart is empty!!!!!!!!

The logo buttons from Nancy's are nice.

Am I missing something? B/c I could not find anything with out logo on thebooster.com.

I need to order some from Nancy. I want a big pin to put on my purse for people to see.

DebbieJ said:
The logo buttons from Nancy's are nice.

I agree. I think the rectangle shaped ones are very attractive.

KellyTheChef said:
Is The Booster site always soooooooooooo sloooooooow???
I checked last night and figured there was a ton of people on there so I decided to wait till today. It's still like that! I don't have two hours to put stuff into my "cart"! There stuff looks really cool, though! I really would like to order!
They know. I just saw this on their splash page:

So sorry if our website is being slow- it's just that we have so many trying to take advantage of the sale at the same time. Please save your cart frequently and come back to your saved order if it times out. We are working on it. Thanks for your patience. You may call us at 800-553-6692 to order as well.

That's an awfully busy page - I'd redesign it, were that my site.

jrstephens said:
Am I missing something? B/c I could not find anything with out logo on thebooster.com.

I need to order some from Nancy. I want a big pin to put on my purse for people to see.
You won't find the logo anywhere but Nancy, VIP and Merrill. Copyright and all that.

1. What are Pampered Chef pins/buttons used for?

Pampered Chef pins/buttons are used as a way for consultants to show their pride and dedication to the company. They can be worn on clothing, bags, or hats as a form of advertisement and recognition.

2. How do I earn Pampered Chef pins/buttons?

Pampered Chef pins/buttons can be earned through various achievements, such as hitting sales goals, recruiting new team members, or attending company events. They can also be purchased from the company's consultant website.

3. Can I customize my Pampered Chef pin/button?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers the option to customize pins/buttons with your name, title, or a specific achievement. This is a great way to personalize your pin and show off your accomplishments.

4. Are Pampered Chef pins/buttons only for consultants?

No, anyone can purchase and wear Pampered Chef pins/buttons. They can be a great conversation starter and way to show support for the company. However, some pins/buttons may be exclusive to consultants or earned through specific achievements.

5. How do I care for my Pampered Chef pin/button?

To ensure the longevity of your Pampered Chef pin/button, it is recommended to remove it from clothing before washing. If it becomes dirty, gently wipe it with a damp cloth. Avoid exposing it to excessive heat or harsh chemicals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SamanthaNicole
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Tina Berger