• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Delicious Oreo Ball Recipes?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef representative, I recommend checking out our website or popular cooking websites for delicious Oreo ball recipes. There are also healthy options available by substituting ingredients and freezing them for up to 2 months. To make them more festive, use different types of chocolate, toppings, or food coloring.
pamperedpnina
Hi!!!!! this is a fantastic site!!!!!

so excited to start picking your brains!!! :)

Pittsburgh representin'! Where at in the city?

Welcome and good luck. There is tons of information on here for newbies like us. Everyone is very helpful. I love it here. I hope your business goes where you want it to.

Welcome! Pick away. Don't be afraid to ask whatever's on your mind.

Another from Pittsburgh! O'Hara - near the Aspinwall side. I just discovered this site while searching for Oreo Balls!

Elspeth

1. Where can I find delicious Oreo ball recipes?

As a Pampered Chef representative, I highly recommend checking out our website for a variety of recipes using Oreo balls. You can also search for recipes on popular cooking websites such as Allrecipes or Food Network. Additionally, Pinterest is a great resource for finding unique and creative Oreo ball recipes.

2. Are there any healthy Oreo ball recipes available?

Yes, there are many healthy options for Oreo ball recipes. You can substitute ingredients such as almond flour, coconut oil, and natural sweeteners like honey or maple syrup to make a healthier version. You can also use dark chocolate instead of milk chocolate for a lower sugar option.

3. Can I make Oreo balls without using a food processor?

Yes, you can make Oreo balls without a food processor. Instead, you can crush the Oreos in a plastic bag using a rolling pin or a heavy object. You can also use a blender or a hand mixer to mix the crushed Oreos with the other ingredients.

4. Can I freeze Oreo balls?

Yes, Oreo balls can be frozen for up to 2 months. After shaping the balls, place them on a parchment-lined baking sheet and freeze for about 30 minutes. Then, transfer them to an airtight container or a freezer-safe bag. When ready to serve, let them thaw in the fridge for a few hours before serving.

5. How can I make my Oreo balls look more festive?

There are many ways to make your Oreo balls look more festive. You can use different types of chocolate for coating, such as white chocolate, dark chocolate, or colored candy melts. You can also sprinkle toppings like crushed candy canes, sprinkles, or crushed nuts on top. Another fun idea is to use food coloring to dye the coating and make colorful Oreo balls for special occasions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sally Houlden
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Sally Houlden
  • mattventura
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Carol Jones