• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find a Picture of This Item?

In summary, you can find pictures of all Pampered Chef products on their website, social media pages, and catalog. Other websites may also feature pictures of their products, but accuracy and quality cannot be guaranteed. If a product comes in multiple colors or variations, pictures of each option can be found on the product page or on social media.
quimbychic
Can someone post a picture on here of what it looks like?

Or tell me where I could purchase one?

Thanks,
Lisa

I'm not exactly sure what you're looking for. There isn't an insulated bag specifically for the DCB. There used to be an insulated tote available, but that has been retired, and I'm not sure if the DCB would fit in that.

For transporting your DCB to and from shows, many consultants use one of the Padded Envelopes available on Supply Order. You can see a picture on page 7 of the Supply Order Fact Sheet (which actually has a DCB in it).

https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/us_supply_fact_sheet.pdf

Ok thanks. I was hoping there is a tote specifically designed for the DCB. One can hope!

Just for future reference, the DCB does fit in the black insultated tote, with the lid on.

Chef Kearns said:
Just for future reference, the DCB does fit in the black insultated tote, with the lid on.

Yes it does! :thumbup:

Invert the lid and put a red pad inside. I store mine in the cupboard like this and take it to shows like this.

lockhartkitchen said:
Invert the lid and put a red pad inside. I store mine in the cupboard like this and take it to shows like this.

Ditto- the non-stick cookware protectors. Used exactly as described above.

Chef Kearns said:

Good to know. I haven't tried that yet!

I'll just add, unless you're driving a very long distance, you don't really need an insulated bag for the DCB. It stays warm for quite awhile.

1. Can I find a picture of this item on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can find pictures of all our products on the Pampered Chef website. Simply search for the specific item you are looking for, and click on the product page to see multiple pictures and details.

2. Are there pictures of this item on social media?

Yes, you can find pictures of our products on our official Pampered Chef social media pages, such as Instagram and Facebook. We also encourage our customers to share their own pictures of our products on their social media accounts using our official hashtag.

3. Can I find pictures of this item on other websites?

While we cannot guarantee the accuracy or quality of pictures on other websites, many of our products have been featured on various cooking and lifestyle websites. A quick internet search of the product name may bring up pictures from other sources.

4. Are there pictures of this item in the Pampered Chef catalog?

Yes, you can find pictures of our products in our current catalog. You can either view the digital version on our website or request a physical copy to be mailed to you.

5. Can I see a picture of this item in different colors or variations?

If a product comes in multiple colors or variations, you can find pictures of each option on the product page on our website. You can also check the catalog or social media for pictures of the item in different colors or variations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BarbFlan
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • Lucille Starr
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Lucille Starr
  • PreciousDreamzz