• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Your Favourite Motivational Quote?

In summary, these quotes are all about living life to the fullest and not being afraid to take on new challenges. They talk about determination and not giving up.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
Hello all,
I would like to have some motivational quote ideas so that I can put on my e-mail signatures, dream poster, PC scrapbook (that I'll be starting soon) and to put up around my home office.

Anyone out there willing to share theirs?

I'll start -
Although this is not really a "motivational" quote, I just love it - "The air of heaven is that which blows between a horses ears" Arabian Proverb

"Believe in the power of a dream"

Thanks! :D

I have three I love:

Make the most of the best, and the least of the worst.

A problem well stated is a problem half solved.

Nobody makes a greater mistake than she who does nothing when she could do so little.

I've got a whole book of them available. :) Check out the "motivational calendar" link in my siggy. :)

Today's quote from the calendar:
You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face... You must do the thing you think you cannot do.
~ Eleanor Roosevelt

My Director says this all of the time, not sure if it's from her or not:

If you help enough people achieve THEIR dreams, you dreams will be acheived too!

"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."

(Graduation speech from H.S.)

Do, or do not do. There is no try.

Yoda says that. :D

Don't tell God how big your mountains are, Tell the mountains how BIG your GOD IS!!!!!!!

You will never find the time to do what you need to do. You must make the time.

--Lyn Conway

I just got one today that said "Obstacles are seldom the same size tomorrow as they are today." - Robert H. Schuller

I liked it so much I put it up on my desk!:D

Related to What's Your Favourite Motivational Quote?

Q: What's your favourite motivational quote?

A: As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have many favourite quotes, but one that always resonates with me is "Believe you can and you're halfway there" by Theodore Roosevelt. This quote reminds me to have confidence in myself and my abilities, and to always strive towards my goals.

Q: How do motivational quotes impact your work at Pampered Chef?

A: Motivational quotes have a huge impact on my work at Pampered Chef. They serve as a source of inspiration and motivation, especially during challenging times. They also help to keep me focused and driven towards achieving success in my business.

Q: Can you share a motivational quote that has helped you in your Pampered Chef journey?

A: One quote that has helped me on my Pampered Chef journey is "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts" by Winston Churchill. This quote reminds me that success is not a one-time achievement, but a continuous journey that requires determination and resilience.

Q: How do you use motivational quotes in your interactions with customers?

A: I often incorporate motivational quotes into my customer interactions, whether it's through social media posts or in-person conversations. These quotes can serve as a conversation starter and also help to uplift and inspire my customers.

Q: Can you recommend any motivational quotes for those interested in joining Pampered Chef?

A: Absolutely! A quote that I believe would resonate with those interested in joining Pampered Chef is "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams" by Eleanor Roosevelt. This quote reminds us to have faith in our dreams and to take action towards making them a reality.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookinforyou
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • ChefNic