• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Better Than Late Night Snacking? Shopping in Your Jammies!

In summary, "Give Me a Cute Catch Phrase" is a customizable game that helps players come up with creative and funny catchphrases. It can be played with at least 3 players and is suitable for all ages. The game can be purchased through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant, or earned for free by hosting a party.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
OK - I'm using the fair/booth recipe and coupon cards found in the fair files here in the bags from this thread:
http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=17654

I am changing them up lots...and printing them on cardstock. 500 cards! There will be women here from all over the country. Im not doing a booth obviously so I need to change the title and some of the text. I want to promote my website - online book parties and online ordering. Need a catchy cute title and catchy phrases to really get their attention...and anyother tips you can give me! THANK YOU!!!

OK here is a couple of ideas:

"Spring" on over to my website or
Host a show and watch your savings "Blossom"
Roses are red, Violets are blue I want to save some money for you

I know that they are corny but maybe they will help!

Oh my goodness Cindy... what event are you doing and WAY TO GO whatever it is!!!!!!! I'm thinking here... Is there a theme to the event?

Oh Duh... okay... now I went to your thread and I recall that post... sorry... my brain is lagging with my voice I guess... now... back to their theme?

thats okay Diane! I actually like your little phrase at the bottom of your emails! That came to mind before any! About Isnt it sweet to shop in you jammies, something like that. Then Im thinking of the recipe tying in with late night snacking....know what I mean! I like the spring time suggestion too! I have to hurry on this - they need them by March 30!

Related to What's Better Than Late Night Snacking? Shopping in Your Jammies!

What is "Give Me a Cute Catch Phrase"?

"Give Me a Cute Catch Phrase" is a fun and interactive game that helps you come up with your own unique catchphrase. It's perfect for parties, team building activities, or just for a good time with friends and family.

How do I play "Give Me a Cute Catch Phrase"?

To play "Give Me a Cute Catch Phrase," you will need at least 3 players. The first player will choose a random word or phrase and say it out loud. The next player will then have to come up with a cute and clever catchphrase using that word or phrase. The game continues with each player taking turns coming up with their own catchphrase based on the previous player's word or phrase. The player with the most creative and funny catchphrases wins!

Can I customize the game to fit my event or theme?

Yes, "Give Me a Cute Catch Phrase" is highly customizable. You can choose your own topic or theme for the game, such as movies, TV shows, or sports. You can also add your own rules or variations to make the game more exciting. Get creative and make the game your own!

Is "Give Me a Cute Catch Phrase" suitable for all ages?

Yes, "Give Me a Cute Catch Phrase" is suitable for all ages. However, keep in mind that the game requires players to come up with creative and funny catchphrases, so younger children may need assistance or may not fully understand the game.

Where can I purchase "Give Me a Cute Catch Phrase"?

You can purchase "Give Me a Cute Catch Phrase" through the Pampered Chef website or through an independent Pampered Chef consultant. You can also host a party and earn the game for free as a host reward. Contact your consultant for more information.

Back