• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Would Be a Great Recipe for First Show?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, the top 5 most frequently asked questions and their answers for recipe recommendations for first shows are: a simple but impressive recipe is the Classic Batter Bowl Brownies which can be made in the host's kitchen using our versatile batter bowl, the Garlic Parmesan Chicken Ring is a perfect recipe to showcase our products, the Pampered Chef website has a section for recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions such as the Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies made in our Stoneware Cookie Sheet, a quick and easy recipe is the Quick Cooker Chicken Fajitas which can be made in our Quick Cooker in under 30 minutes, and a budget-friendly option is the Southwest Chicken Taco Salad made in our Salad Chopper
texascookie
Please advise..

also if you reccomend, please post recipe, as I am very new and have limited cookbooks :)

Thanks- I really appreciate it;)

Any of the super starter recipes would be great, there are two recipes for each catagory in the Season's Best or you could use the recipe that has the note cards that came in your kit.

My first was the Lemon Herb Chicken Ring. Super easy & everyone loves it!
Also easy: Tomato Basil Squares!

We did the Antipasto Vegetable Pizza and everyone loved it. Plus, the crust is baking while you are demoing everything else so there wasn't any filler time waiting for something to cook.

The chocolate pecan lattice tart is so easy and it's one of our new recipes in the Season's Best. All the tools you need are in the starter kit. That's what I recommend.

i made the turkey cranberry ring - it looks impressive and everyone always loves it!! any braid or ring or wreath impresses people i find! and they are really easy to make.

I made rustic focacia pizza and it was a hit every time and very easy!

What Would Be a Great Recipe for First Show?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am often asked for recipe recommendations for first shows. Here are the top 5 most frequently asked questions and their answers:

1. What is a simple but impressive recipe for a first show?

A great option for a first show is our Classic Batter Bowl Brownies. They are easy to make, delicious, and always a crowd-pleaser. Plus, they can be made in the host's kitchen using our versatile batter bowl.

2. What recipe can I make that will showcase Pampered Chef products?

Our Garlic Parmesan Chicken Ring is a perfect recipe to showcase our products. It uses our Deep Covered Baker and Garlic & Herb Rub for a flavorful and impressive dish that will have your guests asking about our products.

3. Can I make a recipe that accommodates different dietary restrictions?

Yes, the Pampered Chef website has a section for recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions. Our Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies, made in our Stoneware Cookie Sheet, are always a hit and can accommodate those who are gluten-free.

4. I'm short on time, what is a quick and easy recipe I can make for my first show?

Our Quick Cooker Chicken Fajitas are a perfect option for a time-efficient recipe. They can be made in our Quick Cooker and will be ready in under 30 minutes, leaving you more time to showcase our products and mingle with your guests.

5. What recipe can I make that is budget-friendly?

Our Southwest Chicken Taco Salad is a budget-friendly option that uses simple ingredients and can be made in our Salad Chopper. It's a delicious and filling dish that won't break the bank.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sandilou
Replies
Views
pc ri lisa
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg