• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What tips do you have for a nervous consultant's first show?

In summary, during your demo, focus on showcasing the products and their key features and benefits, and don't forget to mention any special offers. Be prepared to handle questions from guests, engage them in conversation, and be honest if you don't know the answer. To overcome nerves during your first show, practice beforehand and remember that the guests are there to have a good time. To ensure a successful show, communicate with your host and guests beforehand, create a welcoming atmosphere, and follow up with guests afterwards. Some extra tips for a successful first show include dressing professionally, having a positive attitude, and seeking help and advice from others.
MissKris
Hi!

I'm Kristin and I'm a new consultant and member of Chef Success! I have my first show on Thursday and I am extremely nervous about what I'm going to say during my demo and during any questions. This site has helped ease my mind a bit, though, so I thank you all for that! My sister-in-law is the host of the show and she said that she's going to buy 10 bottles of wine to get her guests drunk so they'll buy a lot...:)

So about me, I'm a paralegal by day. I live with my boyfriend (who is loving that I've become a consultant as he gets to eat all of the delicious recipes that I've been practicing!).

Welcome to PC and Chef Success. You definately made the right choice for your business by joining this site. If you have questions that you can not answer it is ok to tell them that you are new at this and you are not sure what the answer to their question is but you will find out for them. People like honesty and if you tell them that you don't know but you will find out then they know that you are not just feeding them a line. Just make sure then that you do find out and get back to them with an answer ASAP.

Also I think that it is funny that your boyfriend likes that you are a consultant so that he can taste all of the food. I live with my mom and sister and they are the same way.

Welcome Kristin! What part of MA are you from? I moved from my hometown, Lee, MA (Berkshire County, Western MA) a year ago in May. Now I am near Greensboro, NC.

Good Luck with your new business!!!

Hi Brenda! I'm from Franklin, but living in Medway now. I was just out camping in the Berkshires last weekend. Love it out there! How is NC?

MissKris said:
Hi Brenda! I'm from Franklin, but living in Medway now. I was just out camping in the Berkshires last weekend. Love it out there! How is NC?
Hey Kris!

My name is Kristin too!! Your not too far from me! I live in Northboro!

Welcome aboard!:)

Welcome! This is such a helpful site to join!

Hi Kristin WELCOME!
I was just in Franklin about 2 hours ago at my DD's soccer game.
I'm in Maynard

Welcome Kristin! you are going to love PC and this site we have a blast on here! I am from Maine so you are not too too far from me either....;)

Kristin...so happy to have you here! I hope we are able to help you out wth your new biz!! Congrats on starting your own business...I wish you much success! Make sure you let us know how your first show goes!!

It's so nice to meet all of you and I'm glad so many of you live so close to me! :)

Welcome Kristin! You're going to love it here!

Welcome to The Pampered Chef and to Chef Success. Congratulations on your new business.

I'm near Sturbridge and signed up ealier this week!
So exciting!

Good luck to us both!

1. What should I focus on during my demo?

During your demo, it's important to focus on showcasing the products and how they can make cooking and meal preparation easier and more enjoyable. Make sure to highlight the key features and benefits of each product and how they can solve common kitchen problems. Also, don't forget to mention any special offers or promotions that are currently available.

2. How can I handle questions from guests?

The best way to handle questions from guests is to be prepared. Take some time to familiarize yourself with the products and their uses, as well as any commonly asked questions. If you don't know the answer to a question, don't be afraid to say so and offer to find the answer for them. Also, try to engage the guests in conversation and encourage them to share their own experiences with the products.

3. How can I overcome nerves during my first show?

It's completely normal to feel nervous before your first show. One tip is to practice your demo beforehand with friends or family. This will help you feel more confident and comfortable during the actual show. Also, try to remember that the guests are there to have a good time and learn about new products, so there's no need to be too hard on yourself.

4. How can I ensure a successful show?

There are a few things you can do to ensure a successful show. First, make sure to communicate with your host and guests before the show to confirm the date, time, and any special requests. Also, create a welcoming and fun atmosphere by playing some music and offering refreshments. Lastly, don't forget to follow up with guests after the show and thank them for attending.

5. What are some extra tips for a successful first show?

In addition to the tips mentioned above, it's also important to dress professionally and have a positive attitude. Smile, make eye contact, and be enthusiastic about the products. This will help to create a positive and engaging experience for the guests. Also, don't be afraid to ask for help or advice from other consultants or your upline. They have likely been in your shoes before and can offer valuable insight and support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heidabear
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
AliiciaS
  • pamperedmom23
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
IpamperU
  • JLMouton85