• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Use My CC Points For: Best Buy or JC Penney?

In summary, the conversation is about deciding between using CC points for a $40 Best Buy gift card or a $50 JC Penny's gift card. Both options have their own pros and cons, with some preferring Best Buy for electronic purchases and others preferring JC Penny's for clothing. Some also mention the option of browsing both stores before making a decision. Ultimately, it is up to personal preference and what the individual needs or wants at the moment.

Which store should I pick

• Best Buy ($40) - either computer items or digital camera

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • JC Pennys ($50) - new clothes

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
wadesgirl
Gold Member
My job is so slow today! So I was browsing my CC points and realized that there are two items I would love to get. I cannot make up my mind so I figured I would see what you would do.

I have enough points to get $40 (6000 pts) Best Buy gift card which I could use to purchase items for my laptop I'm getting or to go towards a digital camera. Or $50 (7000 pts) JC Penny's so that I can go shopping. But I'm not that into Penny's but need some new clothes!

I don't shop at JCP so I'd go for the BB card.

I have to say thats a tough one. Maybe go and look at Penny's and see if they have some cute clothes to help you decide. I just bought 2 shirts there the other day for 2.00 each.

I'm not a fan of JCP, so I would go with Best Buy. :)

By the way, I'm in your boat today.....SO SLOW around here & I'm SO BORED!! :indif:

Definetely would go for Best Buy, not a fan of JCP either.

I was just at JCP Monday night and found a lot of bargains. I have never been in BB so I can't say "Don't go there". I think it is about what you NEED versus what you WANT.

I was leaning more towards BB since I could just go to Gordman's and pick out some clothes.

I find a few things at JCP - I love that they carry Liz Claiborne, Jones, etc - I would browse there and if not then go for the best buy - I'm not a big electronic buyer so unless you have something in mind - go for what your most desired items are.

PamperedDor said:
I find a few things at JCP - I love that they carry Liz Claiborne, Jones, etc - I would browse there and if not then go for the best buy - I'm not a big electronic buyer so unless you have something in mind - go for what your most desired items are.
I am getting a lap top (Mac from the Apple Store) next week so I can buy accessories for it or it will go towards the purchase of a new digital camera.

wadesgirl said:
I am getting a lap top (Mac from the Apple Store) next week so I can buy accessories for it or it will go towards the purchase of a new digital camera.

Then I vote Best Buy!

I love love love my digital camera and I use it ALL the time so I say Best Buy!

I have to say JCP. I like buying their clothes because for me they do last & I can actually find clothes that fit me, my age & style.

I hate BB & refuse to ever step foot in one of their stores ever again. It's been almost a year since my incident with their warranty replacement (or lack thereof) and I vowed then to never ever ever go there. I haven't and I won't. Can you tell I feel strongly about that?? LOL!

Did you know you can get digi cams at JCP? I'm not sure what stuff you're looking for your laptop, though you might be able to get it there, too.

I think you would get more "bang for your buck" at JCP. I love their clearance! Most of their clothes hold up well, too...

I vote Best Buy!

1. What is "This Is How Bored I Am - Ot!"?

"This Is How Bored I Am - Ot!" is a fun and engaging party game that brings people together for a night of laughter and entertainment. It is a game of creativity and imagination, where players take turns completing silly and ridiculous challenges to earn points.

2. How many players can participate in "This Is How Bored I Am - Ot!"?

The game is designed for 3 or more players, but can be played with as few as 2 players. The more players, the more fun and outrageous the game becomes!

3. Is "This Is How Bored I Am - Ot!" suitable for all ages?

Yes, the game is suitable for ages 12 and up. It is a family-friendly game that can be enjoyed by people of all ages. However, some challenges may require a certain level of maturity and understanding.

4. How long does a game of "This Is How Bored I Am - Ot!" typically last?

The game can last anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour, depending on the number of players and how many rounds are played. It is a fast-paced game, so the time will fly by!

5. Can I customize the challenges in "This Is How Bored I Am - Ot!"?

Yes, the game comes with a variety of pre-made challenges, but you can also create your own custom challenges to make the game even more personalized and fun. Get creative and let your imagination run wild!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ahammons
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ahammons
  • BethCooks4U
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sarahlegare
  • pampered.chris