• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What resources can I find on this site for new members?

In summary, Keri found this site by searching for games. She is new, just signed up this week, and is nervous about her first show. She hopes to get some bookings that day.
drmswife99
I found this site by searching for games.
Hope that this site will be a great help.
I am new, just signed up this week.
Keri

Welcome Keri - enjoy!

Welcome! I hope you find this site full of great information!

welcome to pc & cs!!

Welcome!

But be aware - we are all a few donuts shy of a police investigation. LOL

RUN! RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN!Oops. Too late. Another inmate is in our little asylum.
a_yumdumdoodledum.gif

Welcome. There is lots of great information here. But, be warned, there is also a lot of foolishness. ;)

Welcome aboard!!:chef:

Hi Keri, welcome! If you have any questions about your business or need motivation or ideas, always come here! Even come here if you just have a little down time. It is amazing what you can learn.

Check out the files. There are lots of great ideas, etc. there. You can also get some great flyers to help your business!

Welcome, and the information you can learn here is wonderful.

Hi Keri! Welcome to PC and CS!!! Definitely read some files on Increasing Sales and Bookings!!!

Hi Keri! Where are you from? I am from PA and new as well. CS has been a wealth of info for me!

WOW,
Thanks all for the warm welcome.
I guess I am just anxious about my first show. I have a grand opening set for the 21 of feb. I hope to get some bookings that day. I am really excited.
Again thanks for the welcome
Keri

drmswife99 said:
WOW,
I guess I am just anxious about my first show. I have a grand opening set for the 21 of feb. I hope to get some bookings that day. I am really excited.
Keri

You are welcome.
Don't be too nervous for your grand opening (yeah right LOL), just remember we are PAMPERED chef's not PERFECT chef's. If you are having a good time then your guest will too. Then they will want you to come play at their house.

Crystal,
Yah I am totally nervous. I keep going over in my head what to say, I am reading over the product cards, and doing my product quizzes online. I have to say, I have been a fan of PC for a long time, so naturally..........I want to make kitchen life easier for my friends.
Thanks again, I love what you said about playing at there house. LOL
Keri

Welcome! Sounds like you will do great!

drmswife99 said:
WOW,
Keri

While you're at it, you might want to read over the Hitchhiker's Guide to CS. You'll find a lot about how things work around here.

Welcome Keri there is so much info on this site everything you need to know with great people to talk to have a great day.

Related to What resources can I find on this site for new members?

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items for cooking and entertaining.

How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up online or through a consultant. You will then receive a starter kit with everything you need to start your business, including product samples, catalogs, and training materials.

What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn a commission on your sales, receive discounts on products, and have the opportunity to earn free products and trips. You also have the flexibility to set your own schedule and work from home.

How do I host a Pampered Chef party?

To host a Pampered Chef party, you can either host an in-person party at your home or a virtual party online. You can invite friends and family to join, and your consultant will provide you with all the tools and tips to make your party a success.

What types of products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of products for cooking, baking, entertaining, and meal prep. This includes cookware, kitchen tools, pantry items, and even cookbooks. The products are designed to make cooking and hosting easier and more enjoyable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cheryl Dodge
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
ShellBeach