• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What New Products Do You Think Will Come Out?

In summary, Debbie said that she is excited for the new catalog because it comes out every 6 months and she loves that PC comes out with new products. She sent suggestions in and Debbie would like to see some solid bold colors in the new catalog.
DebbieJ said:
Andrea, we don't need a garlic peeler. With our garlic press, you don't need to peel the cloves before you press them.

Although, I suppose if you were doing something other than pressing the garlic, you might need a peeler....never thought of that.

We HAVE a garlic peeler... it's the meat tenderizer!!! Just pound the garlic clove lightly with the tenderizer and it'll slip right out of it's skin. This works WAY better than the garlic peelers I have tried, all of whom are in the trash now.

Absolutely, send in your idea. We don't have a suggestion reward, but that
one would win with me. So often, after dinner, I have leftovers that I want
to put into a zip lock bag, and don't have enough hands to hold it open and
scrape the food out the pot that I am holding with the other hand.

fruit76loop said:
a lid for the grillpan...whether it be executive or professional. I also think they might come out with canisters for sugar, flour, coffee etc to match the Simple Additions. :D

Did anyone else catch the clue about the June Cluster Challenge product being the sharpest product? :cool: I think this will be either a new knife or a knife sharpener.

I use the lid from the family skillet... it helps with the splatter!!!

New Products...I just can't wait for WAVE 2!!!!

How cute is this- I came home one night and my daughter left a note on the table " Mom, Pampered Chef should make baby bottles because lots of moms buy Pampered Chef from you. Love, Jessica.. PS- Baby Allison would love it!!!"

Microfiber WASH CLOTHES... I found some and love them... I have different colors ...dishes, bathroom, cleaning... I really love them when I mop my floors.. they pick up dirt and hair and leave the floor looking so nice.

The brown sugar disk are AWESOME- I bought one for my sister and one for myself last fall when my kids did a school fundraiser... I wish they'd do a Pampered Chef but this company gives them 50% and prizes for all the kids who participate. (GECKLERS.com) They do this every fall.

I would love to see more in the SA- and love the Christmas theme--- my sister has a beautiful set of Corelle.. it is White and has a snowflake raised pattern with gold trim ... looks GREAT at Christmas and she used them at Easter too... you couldn't tell it was a Winter pattern until you were upclose--something like our dessert plates would be nice.

products...We already have a salad spinner... Use the large colander to wash your greens then put the large bowl against it (both open sides toward each other) and shake over the sink. Works like a charm and no moving parts to malfunction!

Products I'd like to see:
Smaller tip for EAD so you can write with it
Cake Stand with cover (maybe one that swivels so you can use it to decorate?)
Sifter
Love the stoneware garlic holder idea, I'd snatch one up!
Open stock Executive Cookware!
Maybe some SS Cookware... it does have it's place, I'd love a 10-inch SS Saute pan

;)

Just remember, too, that Pampered Chef only has "Tools" - not "gadgets" so whatever the new products are they'll need to have more than one use...

Just another of those things we love about Pampered Chef - they really do make time in the kitchen easier by cutting down on all those one-use products out there!

I'd love to see a different stoneware color, and I like the colored (not striped - thought I like that, too) SA. I definitely agree that more open stock in the Executive Cookware would be amazing!

My husband suggested a banana hanger....seems reasonable to me.
What do you all think?

DebbieJ said:
We need a double boiler and steamer insert for Executive Cookware.

My hubby JUST had me put in that suggestion last week!!

soonerchef said:
How about a fall table cloth? I also think we need some more SA pieces, something new and refreshing...you know to go with the new stands!

I woul dlike to see them offering the tablecloths in a variety of sizes - to fit more people's tables (especially mine!!)

chef_leeanne said:
I would like to have a 2 cup batter bowl, with a lid. Made like the Classic and Small Batter Bowls only 2 cup. :)

I would also like a stoneware garlic holder!

Lee Anne

I think a stoneware garlic holder is A MUST!!!!

"Just remember, too, that Pampered Chef only has "Tools" - not "gadgets" so whatever the new products are they'll need to have more than one use..."
~From MegPChef

I agree... some things are single purpose, and can be found ANYWHERE, that's why we don't already have it in our catalog.
Also... if PC can't make it BETTER and CHEAPER... they won't sell it!

So the banana hanger I don't see happening... in fact... to slow the ripening process of a banana you can separate the bananas... and put it in the refrigerator... don't need a hanger for that.

I've seen at Williams-Sonoma a Lemon Scorer... and separately a Lemon Zester... looks very much like ours only in two separate products! I didn't look at the price, but I'm willing to bet it is more than ours -- each one single!
~PC definitely makes things dual functioning!

Marg said:
I'd like to see a salad spinner and a stoneware mini muffin pan.

I have been thinking about a stoneware MMP...but I don't think it's logistically feasible -- think about it - the stone has to be a certain thickness...as well as a certain thinness...there's jus not enough room in between the little cups, is there? I can't think of how they could do it - but I sure hope they figure it out!!

pamperedalf said:
I never even thought about that I don't have the tool turn about on my counter because it doesn't go with my kitchen. I would absolutely love the tool turn about in the brushed stainless. wow that would be great, thanks for the idea jessica_momof6!:D :D :D

Oooooh Ooooh OOOOOOH YES!! A brushed stainless TTA would sell like hotcakes!!!

New ProductsW:) ould to see 9 inch round cake pans made in stoneware.
Also would like to see a Trifle Bowl.

mary k said:
W:) ould to see 9 inch round cake pans made in stoneware.
Also would like to see a Trifle Bowl.

I like using the large Chillzanne bowl for trifle!

I wouldn't mind some sort of lids for the SA bowls.
Has someone said that yet?:D

PC is behind the times when it comes to knives. I hope a Jap. Chef's knife (Large & Small )is one new product and a Double Burner Grill Pan (like Rachel Ray) is a must!

I'm really hoping that they come out with a pot/pan hanging rack. I have this awesome cookware, and would love to display it. I know you can get one other places, but we need one of our own! Anyone agree?

I agree with the pot/pan hanging rack. That would be a wonderful new product!!!!! I think you are on to something with this. . . why else would they tell us all about the handles fitting on the lids if they weren't maybe already planning for the next season . . . . good thought, I will keep my fingers crossed on this.

I have a rack - my problem is getting my husband to hang the thing! But a PC one would be awesome! I'll just give mine to my daughter since its still in the box.....lol...!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
...and move to a cardboard box in the desert 30 miles outside of Eureka, Nevada.

Of course, you'll get mailings from the Welcome Wagon and about 50 mail order catalogs within three days of your arrival.

Funny you mention Eureka Nevada - They boast they are 'The friendliest town on the loneliest road in America' - ha that would be the town I got a speeding ticket in trying to pass a truck so I wouldn't have to follow the putz on that loneliest road!!!:eek:

I have been asked for lids to the 3 big bowls that I believe we discontinued in Feb.--the light green ceramic???--can't even think what they were called:D

I bet a majority of the new product $ amount that is coming out will be open stockware for the executive line.

Chef susan said:
I have been asked for lids to the 3 big bowls that I believe we discontinued in Feb.--the light green ceramic???--can't even think what they were called:D

They were the "Host Only Ceramic Bowls". They were discontinued over a year ago, and I can't imagine TPC making lids for them.

I tell my customers with stoneware, wovens, ceramic bowls, SA, etc., to buy, use and invest in press and seal. It totally works on absolutely EVERYTHING!

emolstad said:
I'm really hoping that they come out with a pot/pan hanging rack. I have this awesome cookware, and would love to display it. I know you can get one other places, but we need one of our own! Anyone agree?
I am SOOO hoping for that too!! In fact I put it in as a new product suggestion :)

I may be out on a limb here, but I want a salad spinner!
I also want a crepe pan of course in the executive line. I also have more things, but am at work and my list is at home!
Schel

I want some type of spice rack. I saw one on Food Network that was a magnetic strip stuck onto the cabinet door with metal containers (short round tins like the size of some mint containers) that you just stuck onto it. It was neat. I also think a coffee grinder would be a good seller. I've submitted both of these ideas. Several people have also wanted to buy open stock Exec cookware.

Jeanie Gay

did I already say this?? I really hope they come out with a pancake batter dispenser!

I second the pancake batter dispenser! I still want crepe pans in the executive line.
Schel

Mystik,
I know exactally what you are talking about...I wasn't aware of that name but I was reading in one of my cooking magazines the other day about them. I too would love to see that introduced...as well as a new stoneware rack.

I bet they're coming out with more silicone tools for the cookware instead of the nylon tools. Everyone seems to love the silicone tongs...

Not that I particularly want one of these or would use one, but I have ALOT of people ask me if we have a salad spinner.

I agree more open stock pieces of Exec. Cookware that we can earn and don't have to pay for!!

I would like a creamer and sugar bowl set for the SA. It just makes sense to go with the carafe and coffee mugs. I'd also like to see a butter holder in the SA too.

I would like to have something I can transport my round stone in. I make ALOT of things on it before shows & its a pain to lay it flat in the car while I'm driving.:eek:

Ginger428 said:
I would like to have something I can transport my round stone in. I make ALOT of things on it before shows & its a pain to lay it flat in the car while I'm driving.:eek:
How about using the Woven Round Tray for that?

Ginger428 said:
I know you're talking about a tote but how about using the Woven Round Tray for that?

Oh my gosh!! I can't wait to see the new products. I would like them to come out with:

A Vegitarian Cookbook - have a customer that is a Vegitarian
Some more SA pieces
A Sm griddle pan for the executive set. I like the double griddles and all but they are a little big for me. So one like the Generation 2 cookware set would be nice.
more spices

Oh there is so much. I just can't wait. :D

BethCooks4U said:
I know you're talking about a tote but how about using the Woven Round Tray for that?

I would like something that is covered.:D
For instance, if I make the cookie before I leave my house, then finish it at the show.

How about a lid for the square baker like the lids we have for the rect. baker and deep dish!

I'd love to see a grill pan for the executive cookware, a cookbook stand, more knives, stoneware totes (in more sizes), measuring spoons (actual spoons - don't like the slide things we have now) and the executive cookware available in open stock.

I'm not sure if someone has mentioned this already (I didn't read all of 13 pages :p ) but the prep bowls are great for shaking the skin off of garlic. I think a poster had mentioned shaking it in a collander, but actually DH does it in the prep bowls all of the time!

Just my 2 cents...

I have a lot of people asking about a sifter. I agree that they definitely need to come out with some solid maybe fall colored SA. I love all the linens that we offer! I wish that they would come out with a dish cloth to go with the dish towel!

To peel garlic, roll the cloves in a silicone hot pad. The stickyness peels the skin right off.
I am hoping for a square griddle in the executive ,a panini press to go with the grill pan, a salad spinner would be great and I would love to have the small serving tongs back.

To Krazyapgirl, keep your bananas fresher longer by pulling them away from the bunch.

Use the meat tendorizer for a panini press. Personally I use my george forman grill for panini it cooks faster and presses the sandwich!:)

I'd like to see a few more things on the replacements list like:

10" executive skillet lid (and professional for that matter)

bowl and lid for the chillzanne sectional server (so you could have 2 when you use the s shape)

ceramic bowl for the spoon rest

plunger for quick stir pitcher

Just got back....some of your predictions and wishes have come true!!!

More next week..... :)

DebbieJ said:
Just got back....some of your predictions and wishes have come true!!!

More next week..... :)

Oh now that just makes us wonder who was right!!! Gosh, maybe we could have a few hints!!!:D

Oh, btw, I would love to know some of the new stuff, my email is in my profile if anyone wants to tell!!! I can't wait (but guess I can if I have too!)

MaryJust pm'd you

Christina! I just PM'd you too! Inquiring minds NEED to know!!

I used my 10" executive skillet last night and the lid from the stockpot fit perfectly on it. I will also be in Wave 3. Can hardly wait for conference next week.

Teresa Hauck

Did anyone notice the photo in Empowering Women with the cutting board? Looks like we won't need that green non-skid anymore! Woot!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
jerri dorr
  • byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956