• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Makes ChefSuccess and Its Members So Special?

In summary, these gals are wonderful and helpful. They offer a great way to connect with others and share experiences.
Koolotus
A really special Thank you to
"Dannyzmom"
"Raebates"
"pamperedlinda"
"yummybytes"
Could I find a director, fellow consultant, or seasons best anywhere?!?
NO!
But my virtual cluster came through in spades.
Thank you to all of you for the recipe I needed, in a pinch tonight!
I truley appreciate the time and care I recieve from CS :)

P.S! Carolyn! I looked on CC and could not find the recipe! Thanks for the email!

You are so sweet.....so sorry I couldn't help you earlier today, sound like you got it though!

No worries, I just really appreciated everyone trying! :)

I am so glad I was able to help!!
Here's what to do when you need a SB recipe -- go onto CC, hold your cursor over the RECIPES tab. A drop down will show up - click on RECIPES and then on SEASONS BESTS/UNA MUESTRA. That'll take you to a page with all the SB's and UNa Muestra's in a drop down box - choose the one yuo want and it'll give you all the recipes :)

Thanks Carolyn! I didn't know that.

They usually have the current books (SBRC/UM only), plus the previous 2 of each.

Glad to help.

Aren't these gals wonderful?!

Everyone is so helpful on this site. Hooray for everyone! We are the best cluster in the world.

cla519 said:
Everyone is so helpful on this site. Hooray for everyone! We are the best cluster in the world.
Well, I think I rate my "real world cluster" right up there, too....but boy is this cluster the QUICKEST way to get an answer, hands down! (Plus, I know not everyone has a really good cluster...or they live too far away to be of a lot of help...this is the best place!)

I am so glad we are able to share our ups, downs, and in betweens with each other here! Again, this group just reflects what a great company we are working for! Top notch people all the way!:D :D :D

Like Kelly, I have a GREAT real-life cluster. However, it's a wee bit smaller than my online cluster.

Awwww -- any time :)

I just love my real life cluster, but this one is awesome as well. It's nice to have both to participate, network and have fellowship with.

Related to What Makes ChefSuccess and Its Members So Special?

1. Why should I join ChefSuccess?

Joining ChefSuccess allows you to connect with a community of like-minded individuals who are passionate about cooking and the Pampered Chef brand. You'll have access to valuable resources, support from other consultants, and the opportunity to grow your business.

2. What kind of resources can I expect from ChefSuccess?

As a member of ChefSuccess, you'll have access to training materials, marketing tools, and a library of recipes. You can also participate in forums and discussions to get advice and tips from experienced consultants.

3. Will joining ChefSuccess help me grow my business?

Absolutely! By connecting with other consultants and learning from their experiences, you'll gain valuable insights and strategies for growing your business. You'll also have access to resources and support that can help you reach your goals.

4. Are there any fees associated with joining ChefSuccess?

There are no fees to join ChefSuccess. It is a free community for Pampered Chef consultants. However, there may be additional fees for certain resources or tools that you may choose to use.

5. Can I still join ChefSuccess if I'm not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Unfortunately, ChefSuccess is only open to current Pampered Chef consultants. However, if you're interested in joining the Pampered Chef team, we'd be happy to connect you with a consultant in your area!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jennifer34691
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
DebPC
Back