• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What items are for sale in my kitchen to make room for new furniture?

In summary, the conversation revolves around selling various items from the kitchen to make room for new furniture. The list of items for sale can be requested through email or direct message. The seller has updated the list and is still looking for interested buyers. Contact information has been provided for anyone interested in the list.
ragschef
I have a small list of things for sale. I have limited room now with my new dining room suit and now am needing more cabinet space. (I had a little table that i hid my stones under, but cant fit it anymore with the new furniture.) So I need to get rid of the less used items in my kitchen to make room for the things I do use. Please PM or email me for the list. Thanks.

ISO Cranberry ApronHi! Is anyone sick of their Cranberry Apron yet?? I'm getting ready to sew one if I need to, but I'd rather not!

bumping.... need to get rid of my listed things... anybody?

bumping.......

I have emailed or PMed everyone that has asked for the list. Please let me know if you have questions or havent received it.

Thanks.

Just emailed you, Jean! Let me know if you need anything! :)

please send email

I've added to my list, so please email me if you're interested in any of the items.

bumping... need to get rid of these things! i have no room in my new dining room!!!

Bumping... :)

I think I have everyone so far. Let me know what you're interested in. I do have limited access to the internet right now, so I'll get back with you as soon as I can.
Thanks for your patience... :)

bumping... anyone else? there's still a long list available...

I think I've gotten everyone on the list so far. anyone else?

Related to What items are for sale in my kitchen to make room for new furniture?

1. What are the most commonly used items for sale in my kitchen?

The most commonly used items for sale in your kitchen will vary depending on your cooking and baking habits, but some common items may include cookware, bakeware, utensils, and small appliances like blenders or mixers.

2. How can I determine which items to sell in order to make room for new furniture?

Take a look at your kitchen and identify which items you use less frequently. These may include duplicate items, rarely used gadgets, or appliances that can be replaced with a more versatile option. Consider selling these items to free up space for the items you use more often.

3. Can I sell my Pampered Chef items?

Yes, you can sell your Pampered Chef items. However, we recommend consulting with your Pampered Chef consultant for the best way to do so and to ensure you are following any company policies.

4. How do I sell my items from Pampered Chef?

You can sell your items from Pampered Chef by hosting a virtual or in-person party, selling to friends and family, or promoting your items on social media. Your Pampered Chef consultant can also assist you with selling your items.

5. Can I still earn Host Rewards if I sell my Pampered Chef items?

No, you will not earn Host Rewards if you sell your Pampered Chef items. Host Rewards are earned when you host a party and invite guests to purchase Pampered Chef products. However, you can still earn commission as a Pampered Chef consultant when you sell items to others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • twinkie10
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cmgraves
  • trps