• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is the Title of This Song???

In summary, "What Is the Title of This Song???" is a guessing game where players have to figure out the title of a given song based on a short clip of the song's melody. It can be played with friends and family and is a completely verbal and auditory game. No materials are needed, but a timer can be used to limit the guessing time. It is suitable for children and has many variations, such as playing with a specific genre of music or using song lyrics instead of melody.
cewcooks
I have heard this song but I do not know the name of it can anyone help?

The lyrics go like this: Half the time the world is ending, truth is I am done pretending, I never thought that I had anymore to give....
Drink to all that we have have lost, mistakes we have made...love remains the same....walk the streets thru seven bars trying to find just where you are....

These are not exactly the way the song goes, its a popular song, its been in my head all day and I can't get it out!!

is it this one: http://www.metrolyrics.com/love-remains-the-same-lyrics-gavin-rossdale.html

Hey there! I think the song you're thinking of is "Love Remains the Same" by Gavin Rossdale. It's a really catchy tune and those lyrics definitely match up with what you described. Hope that helps!

1. What is "What Is the Title of This Song???"

"What Is the Title of This Song???" is a guessing game where players have to figure out the title of a given song based on a short clip of the song's melody. It is a fun and interactive game that can be played with friends and family.

2. How do you play "What Is the Title of This Song???"

To play "What Is the Title of This Song???", one player selects a song and plays a short clip of its melody. The other players then have to guess the title of the song. The player who guesses correctly gets a point and then it is the next player's turn to choose a song. The player with the most points at the end wins.

3. Do I need any materials to play "What Is the Title of This Song???"

No, you do not need any materials to play "What Is the Title of This Song???" It is a completely verbal and auditory game. However, you may choose to use a timer to limit the amount of time each player has to guess the song.

4. Can "What Is the Title of This Song???" be played with children?

Yes, "What Is the Title of This Song???" can be played with children. It is a family-friendly game that can be enjoyed by players of all ages. You can even choose songs that are appropriate for children or create a separate list of songs for them to guess.

5. Are there any variations to "What Is the Title of This Song???"

Yes, there are many variations to "What Is the Title of This Song???" You can play with a specific genre of music, such as only 80s songs or Disney songs. You can also play with lyrics instead of melody, where players have to guess the song based on a few lines of lyrics. Get creative and make the game your own!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jillybill
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • Chef Laurie
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies