• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is the Difference in Size?

In summary, the Classic Cooking Blender has a 64-ounce blending pitcher, while the Deluxe Cooking Blender has a 72-ounce blending pitcher, making the Deluxe Cooking Blender larger and able to make larger batches of food. The Deluxe Air Fryer has a 6 quart capacity, while the Classic Air Fryer has a 3.5 quart capacity, meaning the Deluxe Air Fryer can hold almost twice as much food. The Large Round Stone has a 15-inch diameter, providing a larger cooking surface compared to the Small Round Stone's 12-inch diameter. The Deluxe Quick Cooker has an 8-quart capacity, while the Classic Quick Cooker has a 6-quart capacity, allowing the Deluxe Quick Cooker to cook
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
I am looking through my It's good for you cookbook..and I came across a recipe that I definately want to try..it is the Oven Barbecue Chili..I says to use the Stoneware Baking Bowl. I do not have that. What is the difference in size between that and the Deep Covered Baker? Do I need to cut the recipe in half in order to make it in my DCB? Is there something else that I should use instead? If I do have to cut it in half do you recommend me reducing the baking time?

Thank you in advance for answers. I am sick of making the same stuff every night for dinner. So I am reading cookbooks today at work.

If you cut it in half, I'd start checking it just over halfway through the posted time. It will probably actually take about 2/3 of the regular time.My kit is in my van, and I'm too lazy to go down to the garage right now. Do you have the stoneware cookbook? It has volume measurements for each of the pieces that were in the line at the time of publication. You could find your size answer there.

Thank you. I will have to pull out my book.

Related to What Is the Difference in Size?

1. What is the difference in size between the Classic and Deluxe Cooking Blender?

The Classic Cooking Blender has a 64-ounce blending pitcher, while the Deluxe Cooking Blender has a 72-ounce blending pitcher. This means that the Deluxe Cooking Blender has a larger capacity and can make larger batches of food.

2. How much bigger is the Deluxe Air Fryer compared to the Classic Air Fryer?

The Deluxe Air Fryer has a 6 quart capacity, while the Classic Air Fryer has a 3.5 quart capacity. This means that the Deluxe Air Fryer can hold almost twice as much food as the Classic Air Fryer.

3. What is the size difference between the Small and Large Round Stone?

The Small Round Stone has a 12-inch diameter, while the Large Round Stone has a 15-inch diameter. This means that the Large Round Stone has a larger cooking surface and can accommodate bigger dishes.

4. Is there a size difference between the Classic and Deluxe Quick Cooker?

Yes, there is a size difference between the Classic and Deluxe Quick Cooker. The Classic Quick Cooker has a 6-quart capacity, while the Deluxe Quick Cooker has an 8-quart capacity. This means that the Deluxe Quick Cooker can cook larger portions of food.

5. What is the difference in size between the Mini and Large Sheet Pans?

The Mini Sheet Pan measures 10.5 x 7 inches, while the Large Sheet Pan measures 15.5 x 10.5 inches. This means that the Large Sheet Pan has a larger surface area and can hold more food than the Mini Sheet Pan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• narfing
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cactus_flower
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies